Tuesday, December 10, 2019

'Fairy whisperers' offer up video evidence

Posted on Monday, 3 June, 2019 | Comment icon 95 comments

These three women absolutely believe that fairies are real. Image Credit: YouTube / This Morning
A trio of self-proclaimed 'fairy whisperers' recently appeared on popular British TV show 'This Morning'.
Karen Kay, Rebecca Broomfield and Jesse Smart all donned fairy costumes during their appearance on the show as they answered questions from bemused hosts Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield.

All three of the women remained staunchly adamant that fairies are real and suggested that they can appear both as metaphysical manifestations and as physical entities in the real world.

To help prove it, the trio provided a short video clip of a flickering green object next to a waterfall.

"That could have been a moth," Schofield pointed out.
"It could have been a moth, but it could have been a fairy," Kay replied. "Fairies can disguise themselves as insects."

"That's very convenient," Schofield retorted.

"Yes it is convenient but it is because they are at one with nature," said Kay.

You can watch the segment below; the footage of the alleged fairy can be seen at 2:38s.

Source: YouTube | Comments (95)

Tags: Fairies

Comment icon #86 Posted by Resume on 5 June, 2019, 15:51
Also, needs more stealth.
Comment icon #87 Posted by skliss on 5 June, 2019, 18:24
So then that poster decides they ARE a murderous fairy or the murderous fairies are threatening him if the he doesnt help with their murder spree....again, not so cutesy....
Comment icon #88 Posted by XenoFish on 5 June, 2019, 18:51
Did I state anywhere that it was cutesy?
Comment icon #89 Posted by rashore on 5 June, 2019, 19:48
Just sayin.. you hanging out with the wrong folks. Or perhaps too much Grimm or maybe other dark tales. Or something. I can't argue that within folklore many wee folk got a nasty side or are just flat out dangerous as you suggest- or at least the more Western/European types as you are suggesting with your references to Froud, Tolkien, and Celts.. Some lores have some rather nasty folks indeed, to straight up flat out Grim Reaper Death types and the more gory forms of the Wild Hunt. But human sacrifice or lust for some sort of consumption of human life usually isn't much in the tastes of the fo... [More]
Comment icon #90 Posted by Calibeliever on 5 June, 2019, 20:09
Humans are absolutely fascinating, aren't they? I was all ready to deride and snicker at these women until I watched the video. Now I think I just want to hang out with them and maybe by them a drink, it's just good fun. If your panties are in a bunch over this that's ok too I guess, I find you fascinating as well ...  oh my *chuckle*
Comment icon #91 Posted by XenoFish on 5 June, 2019, 20:15
I wonder what kind of mushrooms they're growing in their fairy gardens?
Comment icon #92 Posted by the13bats on 5 June, 2019, 20:21
we had all types at my club, irony was a popular song reflected actual guests....all in good fun of course.
Comment icon #93 Posted by XenoFish on 5 June, 2019, 20:27
Comment icon #94 Posted by skliss on 6 June, 2019, 0:47
Sorry, I was building on my post from the beginning of the thread about behaviour can change from cute to nasty and even violent. You quoted something I thought added...it was more about what you quoted than you.
Comment icon #95 Posted by XenoFish on 6 June, 2019, 0:49
No problem, I agree. What might start as a benign belief can transform into something monsterous if left unchecked.

Mystery surrounds 'T-34' written on polar bear
12-9-2019
An investigation is currently underway in an effort to track down who is responsible for painting the animal.
ESA to launch space debris collector in 2025
12-9-2019
If successful, the mission will be the first ever to remove a piece of space junk from Earth's orbit.
Can dogs smell the passage of time ?
12-9-2019
Some dogs seem to have the uncanny ability to know exactly when their owner is returning home, but how ?
'Expedition Bigfoot' set to track down Sasquatch
12-8-2019
A new TV series will follow a team of Bigfoot hunters as they attempt to find evidence of the creature's existence.
My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA

The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia