Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Bernie Sanders pledges to release ET info

Posted on Sunday, 11 August, 2019 | Comment icon 55 comments

Sanders has promised full disclosure. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 2.0 Gage Skidmore
The Presidential candidate has promised to release any information about aliens if he is elected in 2020.
The 77-year-old Democrat told podcast host Joe Rogan on Tuesday that he would divulge whatever information the government holds on the subject of extraterrestrials if he happens to become the President of the United States next year.

"Well I tell you, my wife would demand I let you know," he said.

When Rogan later asked Sanders if his wife was a 'UFO nut', he replied saying that she wasn't, but that she had previously pressed him on what he knew on the subject as a senator.

"She goes, Bernie, 'What is going on [that] you know? Do you have any access?'" he said.

This isn't the first time a democratic presidential candidate has promised to look into the topic of UFOs either - back in 2016 Hillary Clinton also pledged to do something very similar.

She had also mentioned that her campaign chairman John Podesta shared a keen interest in UFOs and was a long-time fan of science fiction show 'The X-Files'.

"He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out," she said at the time. "One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51."

Given how her election campaign turned out however, nobody got the chance to take her up on it.

Source: Space.com | Comments (55)

Tags: Bernie Sanders

Comment icon #46 Posted by C L Palmer on 17 August, 2019, 12:01
This is a waste of campaigning for Bernie. He already has the crazy vote, and given his hairdo he already has the people who like to say "aliens..." as the answer to all of life's mysteries.
Comment icon #47 Posted by Big Jim on 18 August, 2019, 22:26
If anyone is spacey enough to have the inside scoop on aliens, it would be Bernie.
Comment icon #48 Posted by Piney on 19 August, 2019, 0:43
I wasn't there......
Comment icon #49 Posted by Alchopwn on 22 August, 2019, 8:53
You'll need to do better than that in front of a Grand Jury...
Comment icon #50 Posted by Minimalists on 22 August, 2019, 17:17
Yeah, dementia does that too ya...
Comment icon #51 Posted by Desertrat56 on 26 August, 2019, 17:00
I don't think presidents have been breifed about UFO's since before Nixon because they are not ex-military and they don't need to know because they are so unpredictable AND they only get at most 8 years.† Maybe some of the senators are briefed but probably not.
Comment icon #52 Posted by Robotic Jew on 26 August, 2019, 17:09
I think they're all briefed. But they're told "act shady if this is ever brought up so we can keep the public looking in that direction somewhat."
Comment icon #53 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 26 August, 2019, 20:50
OH, I beg to differ, mon amis. Here's a link showing Truman talking about his conference with congressional members about about UFO's,, so we know it goes back to at least Truman. BTW, this video shows a timeline of 1952, as in the 1952 UFO wave over Washington but I have seen another timeline of 1950. Not sure which is correct but it is clearly Truman in the video.†Truman Telling Media about Discussions on UFO's 1952
Comment icon #54 Posted by Desertrat56 on 26 August, 2019, 20:59
I said since Nixon.† I know Truman was briefed because he was in on all of that before he became president.† But we have not had an ex-military president and this stuff is "Need to Know" and none of our presidents since Truman ever needed to know, however I suspect Kennedy may have.† I don't think Johnson could have been trusted and I am sure everyone knew what kind of president Nixon would be, though maybe not since they took him down in such a permanent fashion and made sure he was not a martyr like Kennedy.
Comment icon #55 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 26 August, 2019, 21:16
DesertRat, so sorry, I went back and looked, I misread your original post

Isolated family spent years awaiting 'end times'
10-16-2019
A family of six in the Netherlands has been rescued after being kept in a secret room waiting for the end of the world.
NASA unveils new Artemis spacesuit prototypes
10-16-2019
Keen to meet its 2024 deadline for returning to the Moon, NASA has unveiled its first new spacesuits in 40 years.
Visiting interstellar comet is caught on camera
10-15-2019
Astronomers have revealed that comet 2I/Borisov is remarkably similar to comets from our own solar system.
Man traces pop star from her eye reflections
10-15-2019
A man has been arrested after using a disturbingly simple yet effective way to track down a pop star's home.
I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia

A haunting in Iowa
9-26-2019 | Central City, Iowa

Oddest thing I've ever seen
9-19-2019 | Kentucky

The blanket tugger
9-19-2019 | QLD

Unknown flash
9-19-2019 | GA

An encounter in the woods
9-17-2019 | McGuire A.F.B., NJ