Monday, November 18, 2019

Woman is visited by Pennywise the Clown

Posted on Tuesday, 20 August, 2019 | Comment icon 12 comments

We all float down here. You'll float, too. Image Credit: Facebook / Renee Jensen
A blood-soaked effigy of the titular character from the movie 'It' is the last thing you want to find in your yard.
New Jersey resident Renee Jensen had been relaxing outside her home with her boyfriend on Saturday when she spotted something strange floating towards the side entrance.

When she got up to take a closer look, she discovered to her horror that it was in fact a cartoon doll of Pennywise the Dancing Clown - the antagonist of Stephen King's "It" and its movie adaptations.

Even more disturbing was the fact that the doll had fake blood around its mouth and a series of indecipherable letters, numbers and symbols drawn on its forehead.

"It came at an angle and I just watched this thing, it didn't hit a single tree and went straight over, just cleared the gate and hit the pine branches and hit the ground," said Jensen.
"If you saw how many trees we have and where this thing came from, it made no sense at all. It didn't even hit any of our trees until it was just about to land at our gate."

Jensen ultimately disposed of her creepy visitor by destroying it in a fire.

With the movie sequel "It Chapter Two" set to hit cinemas early next month, it has been suggested that the appearance of the sinister Pennywise doll may be part of a promotional exercise.

One way or the other however, it certainly is creepy.

Source: NJ.com | Comments (12)

Tags: Pennywise, It

Comment icon #3 Posted by bison on 20 August, 2019, 21:06
Let us hope so!
Comment icon #4 Posted by bison on 20 August, 2019, 21:15
I'd never heard of 'Pennywise the Clown' before. I do lead a sheltered life!
Comment icon #5 Posted by skliss on 20 August, 2019, 21:18
Creepy! Anyone have a thought about the weird writing on it's forehead?
Comment icon #6 Posted by Scholar4Truth on 20 August, 2019, 22:02
"We All Float"-Pennywise
Comment icon #7 Posted by kel_kel on 21 August, 2019, 6:32
aww it's so cute! I love him..
Comment icon #8 Posted by Impedancer on 21 August, 2019, 6:39
Haha Piney you should stop scarying your poor neigbours
Comment icon #9 Posted by Piney on 21 August, 2019, 7:07
I wouldn't use one of my grandchild's cuddle toys.  Besides that, I don't scare or threaten.
Comment icon #10 Posted by Manwon Lender on 21 August, 2019, 8:37
That is pretty funny, I think I would have put it in a box and left it at the police station. I mean someone lost it and I found it, so I was only trying to get it back to the owner.
Comment icon #11 Posted by Impedancer on 21 August, 2019, 10:34
Oops swinglish language barriers (  its scaring ) not.... if you see any major grammar or spelling errors please correct me.
Comment icon #12 Posted by LucidElement on 21 August, 2019, 16:17
" Unsure what to do, the 42-year-old ended up calling the police, however the two officers who arrived were terrified of the doll and didn't want to touch it. "   LOL REALLY!?

Egypt hints at 'mummified lion' discovery
11-17-2019
Archaeologists in Egypt have discovered the mummy of a very large animal, most likely a lion or lioness.
Unsettling baby cam image creeps out parents
11-17-2019
When a couple recently acquired a baby monitor, the image it produced wasn't quite what they were expecting.
Officers were ordered to erase UFO evidence
11-17-2019
Former USS Nimitz officers claim that 'unknown individuals' ordered them to hand over all the recordings.
'Bigfoot screams' video continues to intrigue
11-16-2019
A recording of terrifying howling sounds coming from the woods of rural Canada still lacks a definitive explanation.
The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia