Tuesday, December 10, 2019

School is shut down over ghost scare in Ghana

Posted on Saturday, 12 October, 2019 | Comment icon 27 comments

The pupils were all sent home. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Ben Sutherland
The decision to close the school was made after a ghost sighting sent several pupils into a state of mass hysteria.
The peculiar series of events occurred at Fumbisi Senior High in the country's Upper East Region.

According to reports, a group of pupils had been studying late at night when a "strange object which looked like a human" suddenly appeared in the room with them.

The teenagers were so spooked that they started to run terrified in all directions.

In the chaos that ensued, 19 pupils collapsed and one even jumped off a second-floor balcony. One group went out and started pelting the housemistress' bungalow with stones at 1am in the morning before moving on to the headmaster's bungalow and assaulting a night watchman.
Several pupils ended up in hospital and some are still thought to be there.

"According to the information that we have, some of the girls have some attacks which looks spiritual so they have been rushed to the Sandema Government Hospital," said Superintendent Samuel Ntoso.

"The school has been closed down and all the students have left the campus."

Source: Ghana Web | Comments (27)

Tags: Ghost, Haunting, Mass Hysteria

Comment icon #18 Posted by Habitat on 13 October, 2019, 3:22
Have you convinced yourself yet bats ? I'm thinking not !
Comment icon #19 Posted by the13bats on 13 October, 2019, 3:27
Thats what happens when you think, you make up stuff, how your mind works, not the first time or last. phychobabble to try to inlicit a trigger wont work, I ran out of my box of Purina troll chow to feed you, If you blindly believe in paranormal thats super
Comment icon #20 Posted by Habitat on 13 October, 2019, 3:38
I don't blindly believe. You are certainly in process of trying to convince yourself.
Comment icon #21 Posted by the13bats on 13 October, 2019, 3:54
No, you convinced me yourself you blindly believe. People, attention please our friend habitat is obviously feeling a bit loney and ignored, in his full make up stuff troll to trigger mode, Can someone please provide some troll chow or perhaps a nice cyber hug for him, I'm all out. Thanks all,
Comment icon #22 Posted by Desertrat56 on 13 October, 2019, 15:43
It must be a boarding school.  We don't have those in the U.S. anymore.
Comment icon #23 Posted by DanL on 13 October, 2019, 17:26
Punk kids decide to throw rocks at Headmasters house, attack security guard, get caught claim that a ghost made them do it, and they closed the school. Makes sense to me... The old devil made me doing excuse strikes again only in Ghana it actually worked. I guess from no on punk kids can get away with anything there. If you get caught just blame it on a ghost making you do it and you are home free!!
Comment icon #24 Posted by kel_kel on 24 October, 2019, 4:48
What makes an attack look spiritual? If the thing looked like a human I'm sure it was a human and that they just panicked and ran like a herd of spooked cattle. Someone pranked them pretty good.
Comment icon #25 Posted by the13bats on 24 October, 2019, 10:24
Because if they blame "spookies" that's external not of tgeir doing or fault, Plus spooky sells , sounds cool and gets more attention than to say bored rebellious kids ran a muck.
Comment icon #26 Posted by Ernest on 22 November, 2019, 15:24
It seems genuine cause many people saw it
Comment icon #27 Posted by Matt221 on 22 November, 2019, 16:13
I thought it said Ghanja school then i thought no wonder they all seeing ghosts

Mystery surrounds 'T-34' written on polar bear
12-9-2019
An investigation is currently underway in an effort to track down who is responsible for painting the animal.
ESA to launch space debris collector in 2025
12-9-2019
If successful, the mission will be the first ever to remove a piece of space junk from Earth's orbit.
Can dogs smell the passage of time ?
12-9-2019
Some dogs seem to have the uncanny ability to know exactly when their owner is returning home, but how ?
'Expedition Bigfoot' set to track down Sasquatch
12-8-2019
A new TV series will follow a team of Bigfoot hunters as they attempt to find evidence of the creature's existence.
My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA

The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia