Friday, November 15, 2019

Unnerving 'Bigfoot screams' caught on video

Posted on Thursday, 24 October, 2019 | Comment icon 52 comments

Does Bigfoot lurk in the depths of Canada's forests ? Image Credit: CC 2.0 Ashley Chile Baz
A family who had been out grouse hunting in Canada recently recorded some truly blood-curdling sounds.
This fascinating clip, which was uploaded to YouTube on October 3rd, was recorded by user 'Stargell Blackstar' who had been out hunting with his wife and young grandson.

They were approximately 45km from Sioux Lookout in Ontario, Canada when they started to hear a series of loud, mournful screams coming from somewhere nearby.

The chilling vocalizations continued for several minutes, leaving the couple very disconcerted.
The video, which has racked up almost 45,000 views at the time of writing, has attracted quite a few comments from other users who have been speculating over what the creature might be.

"I looked up bear roars/howls here on YT, they do NOT sound like this," wrote user Jenn J. "This sounds like a monster. Notice it stopped when your little one yelled back ?"

"Yes we noticed it stopped for a bit when my boy shouted back," the uploader replied. "He started to get scared at the end of the video."

You can listen to the recording for yourself below - the volume is low so headphones are advised.

One thing's for sure - this is not something you'd want to hear while walking alone in the woods...

Source: YouTube | Comments (52)

Tags: Bigfoot

Comment icon #43 Posted by Tia on 10 November, 2019, 5:10
Yeah, my little guy has his litter tray and run of the house. People really have no idea of how intelligent these little guys are. I say they are sort of a mixture of dog and cat lol.
Comment icon #44 Posted by LuisBerry on 10 November, 2019, 5:11
That's no ordinary animal. I'm surprised the kid was indifferent to it. I know animals and... that is indeed unusual.
Comment icon #45 Posted by Tia on 10 November, 2019, 5:16
Sassy is drawn to children, many sightings have children involved.
Comment icon #46 Posted by openozy on 10 November, 2019, 5:18
Yeah,I had no idea of their intelligence until I saw my friends pet.I've always admired their ability to survive in the harsh Aussie bush and their ability to sense and avoid constant danger.
Comment icon #47 Posted by Matt221 on 10 November, 2019, 14:17
I has a belgium hare that was lose in the garden as we're my bantams he used to sit on the perch in their shed ..it was really odd.
Comment icon #48 Posted by joc on 10 November, 2019, 14:47
Or it could have been a Bigfoot answering someone trying to call a Bigfoot.  Either way...it was pretty eerie.  I never had much belief in Bigfoot until I actually saw one at the State Park while camping over Halloween.  It was huge...and very hairy...and had gargantuan Big feet!  It must have been twelve feet tall and weighed in probably around 900 pounds.  But it was so eerie when the thing started screaming.  It sounded like nothing I'd ever heard in a State Park before!  Very eerie.  Unmistakably Bigfoot in this video!
Comment icon #49 Posted by ocpaul20 on 11 November, 2019, 3:08
So, Joc, since you say you have seen one... or maybe you haven't? What do you say when others do not believe you or bring up the fact that there's no proof or evidence, etc? I am having a really hard time on other threads convincing people they are real and that there are many people who have encountered one.
Comment icon #50 Posted by openozy on 11 November, 2019, 5:12
He hasn't seen a BF,trust me.I used to get my back up when people call you everything but a bare faced liar with paranormal stuff I've experienced.To be fair, most of this stuff is "you have to see it to believe it"and most skeptics wouldn't believe it if they saw it lol.In the end I realised it's not my job to convince people,you can tell your story but don't expect 75% of members on here to believe it.I don't bother talking about my stuff on here much now.
Comment icon #51 Posted by Night Walker on 11 November, 2019, 7:20
Everyone is fallible – especially those that think they are not. It is not uncommon for a person’s subjective experience of what happened to be very different from what objectively happened – particularly when dealing with unusual events. Memory is not concrete but fluid and susceptible to change via a variety of influences. There is a wealth of experimental and practical literature which confirms this… While it is relatively easy to question the unusual claims of others it is decidedly more difficult to question one’s own experiences. Confidently declaring “I know what I saw” does not make it... [More]
Comment icon #52 Posted by joc on 11 November, 2019, 21:35
The entire post is what we in the West call...Dry sense of humor.

'Unicorn puppy' has a tail on its forehead
11-15-2019
Meet Narwhal, an adorable rescue dog from Missouri who happens to have a very unusual appendage.
Fossil tooth sheds light on world's largest ape
11-14-2019
Standing up to three meters tall, Gigantopithecus was the largest ape to ever walk the face of the Earth.
Weird cloud formation sparks UFO speculation
11-14-2019
This large circular 'hole' in the clouds over North Carolina left social media users scratching their heads this week.
Shots fired during attempted 'Bigfoot' break-in
11-14-2019
A man in Bainbridge Township, Ohio told police that he had been trying to dissuade an intruding Sasquatch.
The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia