Tuesday, March 31, 2020

'Bigfoot' peers through window in new images

Posted on Tuesday, 17 March, 2020 | Comment icon 38 comments

Is this a Bigfoot, a bear, a man in a monkey suit, or something else ? Image Credit: Facebook / Scott Yeoman
A curious set of photographs have emerged showing an alleged Sasquatch looking in through a man's window.
The images, which appear to show the head of a large gorilla-like creature, were reportedly taken by Scott Yeoman outside his home in Bailey, Colorado.

"In August of 2017, we (my wife and I) were finishing the interior of the back of the house and I came into the living room and caught a whiff of a VERY harsh odor in the room," he wrote.

"It smelled like rotting animal flesh, vomit, and excrement. I caught glimpse of something moving outside the window from the corner of my eye."

Initially believing the intruder to be a bear, he moved closer only to realize that it was something else.

"When I realized it wasn't a bear, fear struck me hardcore," he wrote. "I used a cheap Kodak sport digital camera for taking pics and for the most part it takes fast action pictures/video."

After capturing images of the creature, Yeoman went for his gun, but as he turned back to shoot the intruder it moved away from the window and quickly disappeared into the wilderness.
Concerned for their safety, his wife called the police and three officers arrived to investigate.

"Their conclusion was most [likely] a bear or other wildlife," he wrote. "Until I showed them the playback. When they reviewed it, two of the three were impressed and the third was like its a bear."

Although Yeoman reports that he had uploaded footage of the creature to a computer at his mother's house, the building was later destroyed in a fire, taking the evidence with it.

All that remains are the photographs (see below).

"There's the story behind the photos.... I hope people can find something in here to benefit them if they are dealing with one too," Yeoman concluded.

Source: Facebook | Comments (38)

Tags: Bigfoot

Comment icon #29 Posted by GTO on 19 March, 2020, 3:39
looks like Ving Rhames peering in
Comment icon #30 Posted by Myles on 19 March, 2020, 10:32
You can see the musle definition in that.   It must be real!!
Comment icon #31 Posted by openozy on 19 March, 2020, 12:44
Unless BF wears baseball caps back to front I'm chancing it 50% peeping tom, 25% psycho or 25% burglar.
Comment icon #32 Posted by moonman on 19 March, 2020, 23:20
The fact that the supposed film was burned in a fire (but not the photos) makes this SCREAM hoax.
Comment icon #33 Posted by Dark Howl on 21 March, 2020, 2:02
Real or not, if I ever saw that peering through my window, I would faint. It's creepy.
Comment icon #34 Posted by Jake Storm on 21 March, 2020, 22:16
This looks like a still from a the movie Boggy Creek - Which is more than likely what it is, especially given the grainy image quality, the movie had same quality.
Comment icon #35 Posted by drakonwick on 24 March, 2020, 4:58
I've read that Bigfoot likes food offerings, and their favorite is bacon!
Comment icon #36 Posted by drakonwick on 24 March, 2020, 6:54
It's so grainy! I feel if a population of this species actually exist, considering what people talk about alone! Then there should be some type of physical evidence for these creatures.
Comment icon #37 Posted by Dr.Brian on 25 March, 2020, 1:12
Everyone is focused on the data but not the evidence. The data are the photographs the evidence is the statement made by the witness. Steve Kulls did just that and I would say dismantled this story quite easily. https://squatchdetective.wordpress.com/2020/03/24/alert-peek-a-boo-bigfoot-a-hoax-but-not-why-you-think/
Comment icon #38 Posted by Tuco's Gas on 25 March, 2020, 4:50
Well, definite face paint, so unless Bigfoot has those skills, he's out. I'm thinking Indian Kachina. Of course, I'm currently reading a Tony Hillernan novel so maybe I have Navajos on the brain.

Cops bust man who was 'teaching dog to drive'
3-31-2020
No, teaching your dog how to drive a car is not an appropriate use of your time during self-isolation.
Turkey Mountain 'Bigfoot' caught on camera
3-31-2020
Visitors to the Turkey Mountain Urban Wilderness Area have been reporting sightings of a strange creature.
Three new pterosaurs discovered in the Sahara
3-30-2020
Scientists have unearthed the fossil remains of three new species of prehistoric winged reptile in Morocco.
Gorillas may also be susceptible to coronavirus
3-30-2020
Researchers have warned that COVID-19 may pose a serious risk to endangered gorilla populations in Africa.
In over my head
3-3-2020 | CA

Stranger at night
3-3-2020 | Merritt Island, FL, U.S.

The babysitter
2-8-2020 | ON

Mystery brain surgery and JFK
2-7-2020 | Toronto Ontario Canada

I keep bringing spirits home
2-7-2020 | Michigan