Monday, March 1, 2021

Man discovers 'UFO crash site' in the woods

Posted on Tuesday, 14 July, 2020 | Comment icon 45 comments

What happened here ? Image Credit: YouTube / SWNS / Ben Landricombe
A man from Plymouth, England has filmed a peculiar area of flattened trees in the middle of a Devon wood.
Ben Landricombe came across the unusual scene near Meddon on July 4th while walking his dog.

"Found a crash site in the woods - could be UFO," he said.

"I stopped to take the dog for a walk in the woods today as we're camping. [The trees] were snapped at the top - that was what I thought was strange".
Sure enough, the footage does appear to show a large area of flattened and bent trees arranged in such a way so as to suggest that something heavy had fallen down on top of them.

"We took the pictures and then felt someone was watching us and heard weird sounds so we ran back to our camper," said Landricombe. "Something strange about this place."

According to a local news report, he also heard 'screams' within the vicinity of the site.

As things stand however, no definitive explanation of his discovery has yet been found.

Source: Cornwall Live | Comments (45)

Tags: Forest

Comment icon #36 Posted by qunaquna on 4 September, 2020, 2:26
I hate these forums, I came here for mysteries and there's none, you guys explain everything in a few posts.
Comment icon #37 Posted by stereologist on 4 September, 2020, 13:14
There are real  mysteries and there are things that are not mysterious. Examples of real mysteries: Which pharaoh built certain early pyramids. I read a lot of that discussion. What does the phaistos (sp?) disc mean? Are mountain lions breeding in eastern states? Are there any ivory billed woodpeckers, or thylacines alive today? What was Elizondo's real job at the Pentagon? Why are there no radar returns of a UFO moving into or coming back from space? The interesting part of this forum is that there are some really smart people here that take the time to provide strong evidence for their propo... [More]
Comment icon #38 Posted by ThereWeAreThen on 4 September, 2020, 13:35
Cant be a dragon, as far as I'm aware there's only one in the UK at the moment and she's been sleeping in the Welsh mountains for a very long time.
Comment icon #39 Posted by ThereWeAreThen on 4 September, 2020, 13:36
Doesn't logic suck?!
Comment icon #40 Posted by ChrLzs on 5 September, 2020, 12:44
Mid life crisis? From my favorite comedian philosopher, Tim Minchin: Just go outside tonight and look up at the Cosmos..  You are a sentient being lucky enough to be able to look at, and what's more understand, much of that universe..  and there are plenty of mysteries yet to be explained.  Eg ... why?
Comment icon #41 Posted by qunaquna on 6 September, 2020, 2:11
I hate these forums, nobody seems to get my joke.
Comment icon #42 Posted by ThereWeAreThen on 6 September, 2020, 11:34
In my defence, I'm usually drunk or hungover when I'm on this site. I miss alot of things.
Comment icon #43 Posted by ChrLzs on 6 September, 2020, 21:09
Any good comedian needs to consider their audience.  You are at a forum at which there's a fairly high percentage of wide-eyed "I want believe"-ers....  Attempts at comedy or sarcasm will often fall flat, and use of emoticons is advised even when you think it's really obvious....
Comment icon #44 Posted by qunaquna on 7 September, 2020, 1:27
Guilty as charged, but I stopped believing anything useful will be found since internet mass media spam took over, especially all the ufo videos on youtube, it just takes a lot of energy to filter all that for a grain of something promising. I tool it for granted everyone else just gave up being serious about it. I've always found emoticons to be a little fake emotions tbh.
Comment icon #45 Posted by ChrLzs on 7 September, 2020, 3:34
And agreed on all points!

AI learns how to play old platform games
2-28-2021
New computer algorithms designed to beat old 80s platformers could help robots navigate your home.
Woman captures 'small humanoid' on camera
2-28-2021
Mellisa Braham had been out walking her dog last week when she photographed something very strange.
Wild sheep with 78-pound coat is finally shorn
2-27-2021
A very overgrown sheep named Baarack has been rescued after being found by a member of the public.
Gargantuan moth is larger than woman's hand
2-27-2021
A woman in Australia recently captured photographs of a moth so huge that it exceeded the size of her hand.
The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball