Friday, June 18, 2021

'Conjuring' house owner says it's still haunted

Posted on Thursday, 3 June, 2021 | Comment icon 64 comments

Would you be brave enough to live here ? Image Credit: Facebook / Cory Heinzen
The family who live in the real-life house on which 'The Conjuring' was based claim to have seen ghosts there.
Immortalized by the 2013 supernatural horror movie 'The Conjuring', this remote Rhode Island farmhouse was the scene of a notorious real-life haunting that plagued the Perron family for years.

The story goes that a witch had cursed the property, dooming anyone who lived there.

The Perrons experienced all manner of unexplained occurrences which reportedly became increasingly sinister and threatening as time went on.

These days the house is owned by Madison Heinzen and her family who moved in back in 2019.

It doesn't appear as though the activity at the house has settled down, however.

Madison in particular has had sightings of what has been described as a 'woman in a wedding dress.'

"This happened last year when I was in the kitchen," she said.
"I was eating dinner by myself and I saw someone run by me. I caught it by the left corner of my eye, and all I saw was a veil and a skirt and it just vanished into thin air."

"This had all happened in a span of three seconds, and I just sat there in complete disbelief not knowing what to do afterwards."

The new owners have also observed doors opening on their own and heard mysterious disembodied footsteps echoing in the darkness, among other things.

"I don't have the feeling of anything evil, [but] it's very busy," said Madison's dad, Cory.

"You can tell there's a lot of things going on."

As things stand, it doesn't look as though the activity is likely to stop anytime soon.

Source: Lad Bible | Comments (64)

Tags: Conjuring

Comment icon #55 Posted by thedutchiedutch on 10 June, 2021, 4:30
And did they capture anything  worth while watching as far as you know ?
Comment icon #56 Posted by the13bats on 10 June, 2021, 6:12
Ill toss in my 2 cents, have we seen any major news sources released that hauntings and ghost stories have been proven fact? no, we havent. Has there been any science type reports published for peer review suggesting that the alleged experences at the conjuring house are real proven and proof of hauntings and spookies? No, there isnt. Yes, im a cynical skeptic but not blind or closed minded for some reason your reply made me recall a "story" from joe nickell, i will paraphrase but please do fact check me, He was appearing on a TV talk show with the warrens as the other side or camp, and presse... [More]
Comment icon #57 Posted by rashore on 10 June, 2021, 11:07
I know there is stuff that has been put up that the folks that put it up seem to think it worth looking at, but that's for you to decide for yourself if it's worth watching. What folks find worth watching or not around here is always a guess at best. I'm not going to play the game of guessing which spoonfeeding is going to appeal or be worthy or not, folks can decide that for themselves. But there is a goodly dozen or so bits they feel are worthy and are up on their website, so you might want to try those and see what you think.
Comment icon #58 Posted by Amaryllis on 10 June, 2021, 11:08
Start from the beginning. Sorry for those who believe the Conjuring house is really haunted.
Comment icon #59 Posted by thedutchiedutch on 10 June, 2021, 13:41
Thanks. I will have a look shortly.
Comment icon #60 Posted by thedutchiedutch on 10 June, 2021, 13:59
Agreed Bats. I have done a lot of reading and watching in the past about the Warrens and I think they were "entertainers". Making up stuff to gain popularity and fame.
Comment icon #61 Posted by the13bats on 10 June, 2021, 16:30
Dont forget the warrens earned a great living off selling ghost stories with zero proof. After i heard joe nickells story about ed warren being a threatening bully i took a better look at the warrens, Of course this is nothing more than my opinion and perception but ed looked like an overbearing bully and the wife looked oppressed,  and if you read around there is a lot of smoke to back up that impression. As far as people like them or the owners of a house or object claimed to be haunted you can call me a snide cynical skeptic and you are right but when they post their versions of what they c... [More]
Comment icon #62 Posted by HSlim on 11 June, 2021, 15:26
I struggle taking anything that Zach Baggans is part of seriously.  The guy challenges ghosts to fight.
Comment icon #63 Posted by HSlim on 11 June, 2021, 15:31
I mean, we know for fact that Napoleon's body is entombed at Les Invalides.    That is verifiable.   You're attempt at any sort of comparison is just.... well.... bad.
Comment icon #64 Posted by Memento.mori on 11 June, 2021, 22:51
Well seeing as I’ve been living in the house for the past two years, I think I do have a better understanding about the happenings inside the house than any of you keyboard investigators do. To say you don’t believe in the paranormal is kinda foolish to say, because whatever is not considered to be “normal” is then considered to be “paranormal” or “unexplained”. So I’m sure your aware of the UFOs are real thing going on correct? I’m sure someone will try and argue their not, but facts are facts. Anyways ghost hunting isn’t a science, it’s all theory. I don’t expect people to believe me just be... [More]

What caused the 'great dimming' of Betelgeuse?
6-18-2021
Scientists have finally determined exactly what caused the enormous star to dim so significantly back in 2019.
Dead 'murder hornet' discovered in the US
6-17-2021
The dried-up specimen is the first giant Asian hornet found in the United States so far this year.
New UFO docuseries to air on Showtime
6-17-2021
J.J. Abrams' production company is tackling the UFO phenomenon in a new four-part documentary series.
Solving the Golden Gate Bridge's mystery hum
6-16-2021
A strange humming noise emanating from the iconic bridge has been driving locals round the bend.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball