Monday, September 27, 2021

Amy Winehouse's father 'still sees her ghost'

Posted on Wednesday, 14 July, 2021 | Comment icon 14 comments

Winehouse died of alcohol poisoning in 2011. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 2.0 Rama
In a new documentary, the late singer's dad Mitch maintains that his daughter still visits him at night.
Known for her distinctive vocals and unique musical style, Amy Winehouse very quickly attracted a legion of fans worldwide who collectively mourned her untimely death in 2011 at the age of just 27.

Among those deeply impacted by her passing was her father, Mitch, who suffered a nervous breakdown following the release of an Oscar-winning documentary about her life in 2015.

Now another documentary is set to be released - Reclaiming Amy - which, among other things, features Mitch talking about how his late daughter's ghost sometimes appears to him at night.
"People watching this film will think I am a deluded idiot," he said.

"She [Amy] has come and sat on the bed. She knows I am nervous, she would do more, but she knows I would be frightened. She is wherever her mum is as well."

Exactly how much truth there is to this remains unclear, however over the years we have heard numerous stories similar from people grieving their lost loves ones.

"10 years after her death, we are still grieving our daughter," said Amy's mother, Janis.

"And we want to tell you our story in the hope that it can help other families like us and celebrate Amy as the complex, incredible woman that she was."

Source: MSN.com | Comments (14)

Tags: Amy Winehouse, Ghost

Comment icon #5 Posted by OverSword on 15 July, 2021, 4:48
That’s true. My father passed almost a year ago and a couple weeks ago at my mom’s house with the family I heard my brother say something to my mom from the other room and for a second could have sworn he was my dad. That said I have also had some experiences that make me reluctant to dismiss the claims of Amy’s father.
Comment icon #6 Posted by papageorge1 on 15 July, 2021, 16:13
How did you determine that they were only 'dirty tricks' of their mind? A rational non-prejudicial person can not know.
Comment icon #7 Posted by ouija ouija on 15 July, 2021, 16:18
Just trying to gain some attention for himself through his daughter . . . . . AGAIN!
Comment icon #8 Posted by HollyDolly on 15 July, 2021, 21:26
Don't know anything about her or her dad. But sometimes, I will have a dream with my late father or mother in it.Sometimes both ar in it.Just their way of saying they are thinking of us kids and stopped by for a little visit.
Comment icon #9 Posted by XenoFish on 15 July, 2021, 21:44
All the sudden it smelt like a bar, that's when I knew Amy came to visit.
Comment icon #10 Posted by TashaMarie on 16 July, 2021, 14:10
As he did while she was alive.
Comment icon #11 Posted by Robotic Jew on 16 July, 2021, 15:29
Are you suggesting that you have a non-prejudicial mind?
Comment icon #12 Posted by papageorge1 on 16 July, 2021, 16:38
Yes. I am objective and consider all things. Spirits of the deceased do make contact is my belief from fair consideration of the evidence. A fair consideration will be called ‘prejudiced’ by one with a prejudice!
Comment icon #13 Posted by Robotic Jew on 16 July, 2021, 18:14
You gave this an 80% chance of being true....without anything but a story from a stranger....it doesn't get anymore prejudiced than that.
Comment icon #14 Posted by papageorge1 on 16 July, 2021, 18:22
Why, personal testimony is valuable. A mundane experience by a competent person I know and I might even go 99+% with nothing but a story.

Demi Lovato discusses her new UFO TV series
9-27-2021
The American singer will be hosting a new unscripted show all about investigating the UFO phenomenon.
Reliable way to induce lucid dreams discovered
9-27-2021
Researchers have found that a common Alzheimer's drug can help to induce lucid dreaming more reliably.
Oldest human footprints in North America found
9-26-2021
Archaeologists have identified what are now thought to be the oldest footprints ever found on the continent.
Ghost with a bowler hat said to haunt Heathrow
9-26-2021
There have been many sightings of a ghostly figure in and around Heathrow airport over the years.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball