Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Ghosts & Hauntings > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )
Ghosts & Hauntings

Woman says she was 'attacked by angry ghost'

July 19, 2021 | Comment icon 12 comments

Who or what was in Leah's house ? Image Credit: sxc.hu
A woman who believes a ghost attacked her has called in the services of a psychic medium to cleanse her home.
21-year-old Leah Lewis, who lives with her mother in Staffordshire, England, believes that she was attacked by an unseen supernatural entity while she was taking a shower.

"I didn't feel anything at all until I saw the scratches when I was drying myself," she recalled.

"I told my mum and she said I think we need to contact Ian Griffiths, the psychic medium."

Some of Leah's colleagues have speculated that the ghost could be that of a "hostile and aggressive" man who was murdered in the local area and may have followed her home from work.

Prior to the 'attack', she had also reported seeing a tall, bald man leaving one of the bedrooms in the house, as well as experiencing the presence of a man breathing down her ear.
She also heard the sounds of someone rummaging in her mum's wardrobe, yet nobody was there.

"With her now being physically harmed, I thought enough is enough and I needed to do something about it," said her mother, Collette. "I asked around my friends and they asked their friends and I got quite a few recommendations for Ian Griffiths."

"When Ian came to our house, he was able to describe my brother's bedroom in detail and he hadn't even been in," said Leah. "He went into my mum's bedroom and went straight to the wardrobe and said he could sense activity."

"He confirmed everything we had experienced and then he 'passed the man over to the other side'."

Whether his visit will truly signal the end of Leah's experiences however remains to be seen.

Source: Stoke Sentinel | Comments (12)

Comment icon #3 Posted by XenoFish 3 months ago
Oh, boy.
Comment icon #4 Posted by papageorge1 3 months ago
Sounds so typical after decades of my interest to be heading towards mundane.† Papameter Reading 80% Ghost† † † 10% Hoax† † † †10% All Imagination (hardly used any battery juice)
Comment icon #5 Posted by jethrofloyd 3 months ago
Itís time to calibrate your instrument Papa.
Comment icon #6 Posted by onlookerofmayhem 3 months ago
Or toss it in the garbage where it belongs.
Comment icon #7 Posted by Matt221 3 months ago
obviously its working back to front so yep bin it†
Comment icon #8 Posted by papageorge1 3 months ago
I did. The old boy's reading dead-to-nuts, jethro.
Comment icon #9 Posted by TashaMarie 3 months ago
I really beginning to think I'm missing out on a fortune.† If I went to the newspapers/magazines every time I found an unexplained, bruise, scratch etc I would have retired by now.††
Comment icon #10 Posted by OverSword 3 months ago
We are sure she wasn't looking for an excuse to show her panties to a guy with a camera?
Comment icon #11 Posted by preacherman76 3 months ago
Me too. Only it wasnít in the shower. I was visiting a friend. Her daughter I think had a little crush on me, and was a little flirty that day.† † So her mom, my friend, called me into her living room. As I walked in I felt a finger push the back of my neck. I thought it was her daughter being playful. I turned around , and Iíll be damned she was still in the kitchen, now looking down reading a newspaper.† † They had told me the place was haunted, but I had no reason to believe that till then.†
Comment icon #12 Posted by RobertoIlias 3 months ago
Probably a minor case of possession. Making her scratch herself in the shower, the spirits love going in the shower.

Ancient Mysteries and Alternative History