Monday, September 20, 2021

Creepy figure appears behind girl on a slide

Posted on Friday, 27 August, 2021 | Comment icon 13 comments

Who or what is at the top of the slide ? Image Credit: Hernandez Blankhaa
A mother ended up terrified after discovering a strange face hovering behind her daughter in a playpark.
The unnerving incident, which took place in the city of San Nicolas de los Garza, Mexico, was reported by Hernandez Blankhaa - the mother of the little girl who had been playing on the slide at the time.

The clip, which was filmed after dark, shows the girl sliding down the chute to join her older sister at the bottom. At the time, nobody had noticed anything strange or unusual.

When Blankhaa went over the footage at home, however, she noticed to her horror that a peculiar face had appeared at the top of the slide just as her daughter was sliding down it.

"I did not know whether to upload this or not, but I decided to share it," she wrote on Facebook.
"This happened to my daughter four days ago. I told several people that I was shocked and asked them what's there. My daughter and her father were scared."

"I don't know why this happened or why it happened to my baby daughter... every time I watch this video it makes my skin crawl. I just wanted to share this paranormal story with you, and someone please can give me a hypothesis for this because I am in shock."

While some social media users have suggested that the figure may have been a person wearing a mask, it certainly doesn't explain what they were doing there and why nobody else noticed them.

You can check out the clip for yourself below.

Source: News.com.au | Comments (13)

Tags: Ghost, Haunting

Comment icon #4 Posted by OverSword on 27 August, 2021, 17:00
Why are we playing in the park at night?  I believe to make a creepy ghost video.
Comment icon #5 Posted by papageorge1 on 27 August, 2021, 17:35
Well, it looks more interesting in the video than the still. I have to think a real person on the slide would have been obvious to the people there. So..... Papameter Reading Paranormal 50%     Pareidolia  25%     Hoax 13%      Real Person  12%
Comment icon #6 Posted by quiXilver on 27 August, 2021, 17:57
who or what is at the top of the slide? that's grandma!
Comment icon #7 Posted by jethrofloyd on 27 August, 2021, 18:38
It's obviously an Teletubby!
Comment icon #8 Posted by mesuma on 28 August, 2021, 1:07
How can you see the other kid and still give it 50%?  The other three percentages add up to the same outcome?  It's either another child or it isn't.  I honestly feel bad for some of the stick you take on here but ffs come on?  It's right there.
Comment icon #9 Posted by papageorge1 on 28 August, 2021, 11:59
Because the article seems to indicate that there was no other kid or the mother would not have been surprised by the photo. I give the mother a modicum of intelligence which you may not. Here's what we were told: shows the girl sliding down the chute to join her older sister at the bottom. Still I gave real person a 12% chance.
Comment icon #10 Posted by ThereWeAreThen on 28 August, 2021, 12:48
so shouldnt paramnormal be 12% then?
Comment icon #11 Posted by papageorge1 on 28 August, 2021, 15:12
No, the other possibilities don’t add up to enough to make 88%.
Comment icon #12 Posted by KNash on 28 August, 2021, 15:27
That's what it looks like to me too. I think I even see hands that gave the little girl a push.
Comment icon #13 Posted by mesuma on 28 August, 2021, 21:32
I think you need to re-evaluate that meter.

Man finds creepy doll boarded up under stairs
9-20-2021
A primary school teacher in Liverpool, England found something decidedly creepy hidden in his new home.
Human remains found inside Louisiana alligator
9-19-2021
Wildlife authorities have identified an alligator that is suspected of killing a man who was reported missing.
15th-Century Vinland Map turns out to be fake
9-19-2021
Researchers at Yale University have debunked what was thought to be the earliest known map of the New World.
'Vladimir Putin' is a banned name in Sweden
9-18-2021
A couple in Sweden have been officially banned from naming their newborn baby after the Russian leader.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball