Sunday, June 26, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Cryptozoology > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Cryptozoology

Why are TV investigators having such a hard time 'Finding Bigfoot' ?

March 3, 2022 | Comment icon 242 comments

Is Bigfoot out there ? Image Credit: Steve Bexter / Pexels
Given the number of teams out there who are searching for the creature, why haven't they found it yet ?
According to a growing number of enthusiasts, investigators and armchair biologists, North America is home to a population of unidentified, bipedal, ape-like creatures that are very good at hiding.

The problem is, however, that despite extensive efforts by numerous television crews, nobody has ever been able to find any conclusive evidence to suggest that Bigfoot actually exists.

In a recent interview with cryptozoologist Loren Coleman, the Sun Journal's Kathryn Skelton asked why, after decades of searching, this continues to be the case.

"By the time you get out your cellphone and turn it on, the Bigfoot has already left," said Coleman who has spent years investigating the phenomenon and even has his own cryptozoology museum.

"I think all of the tree knocking, howling, finding nests, they're all really getting distracted."
Intriguingly, Coleman believes that the pheromones of male investigators could be part of the reason that Bigfoot has been unwilling to show itself.

"I have a feeling that there's something in the pheromones in males that are driving Bigfoot from them, and most of the success that's occurring is with small groups of women," he said.

"The way that Bigfoot will be discovered is in one small area of the Pacific Northwest when a group of women go out and just stay in the woods for six months."

Any volunteers... ?

Source: Sun Journal | Comments (242)

Comment icon #233 Posted by openozy 1 month ago
Don't blame yourself mate they are sort of like BF, magical, scary and then they vanish but you can't stop looking for them in the hope you can communicate with one some day. Some sunny day, lol. I do believe that one does exist but like BF there is no proof.
Comment icon #234 Posted by jmccr8 1 month ago
Hi Open I don't blame anyone each of us had different goals and means of achieving them, when something goes wrong I don't look at just others and usually start investigating myself. We were not the right people for each other, my grand-daughter has always seen her grandmother welcome in my home and as family so that she sees that just because people cannot be together does not mean that we cannot still love them as part of our lives. I am the last generation of my line of my family in name and do not want it to end in anger and prejudice. I have a sense of humor about life both of my wives ga... [More]
Comment icon #235 Posted by stereologist 1 month ago
I'd like to address some of the item you mention. People that work with DNA will tell you that there really isn't unknown DNA. There are segments too short to tell much, but not unknown DNA. Short segments might limit the identification to fungus or plant. Longer segments can identify primate or rodent, or other broad collection of mammals. Sort segments of DNA do little to identify anything other than something living was there from bacteria to human. Dermal ridges are easy to create. It has to do with the plaster and not what is being cast. https://skepticalinquirer.org/newsletter/experiment... [More]
Comment icon #236 Posted by Billyf 1 month ago
Because bigfoot is actually a multidimensional, flying hyrax who can turn invisible at will..... obviously
Comment icon #237 Posted by Hyperionxvii 1 month ago
Because there ain't no Bigfoot, lol.†
Comment icon #238 Posted by Hyperionxvii 1 month ago
You know what the problem is? We've lost our youthful imaginations and sense of wonder and have become all jaded and stuff. It's like that film 'The Never Ending Story'. I mean, come on, do you want The Nothing to win? We have to get back to the way of our ancestors back in Medeival times. Back in those good old days, everyone believed in goblins, hobgoblins, trolls (they lived under a bridge), and faeries, among other things. Back then, you didn't have any internet smarty pants goblin deniers writing stuff like 'There ain't no Bigfoot!'. Oh, those were the good old days. I'll say one thing, i... [More]
Comment icon #239 Posted by openozy 1 month ago
Still more believable than the cr-- spouted on facebook, lol.
Comment icon #240 Posted by Nobu 1 month ago
Bigfeet attend hawgworts.† †
Comment icon #241 Posted by DieChecker 1 month ago
Evidence says there is no Bigfoot. That said, I still think there could be a one off creature, maybe a human with mental issues, running around out there in the woods. I've met a few people, and conversed with several more here on UM, who SWEAR they saw something that fits the deion of bigfoot. People whom I have no reason to believe they'd lie, or be funding with me, about it. So, doubt remains.
Comment icon #242 Posted by DieChecker 1 month ago
Years and years ago, here on UM, I posted a calculation on bigfoot being killed by a car. I looked for the total of bears killed by cars. Theres roughly 5000 bears in rural Massachusetts with roughly 20 being killed by cars each year. So about 1 in 250. If we use that number with say 2000 bigfoots, we should see like 8 dead bigfoots each year on the roads. Even if we assume they live in more rural areas, and are smart enough to avoid roads/cars, you'd still think one would turn up dead every year or two. Which again, we haven't seen happen.† If we assume only 200 bigfoots, then its lots less l... [More]

Total Posts: 7,284,436    Topics: 299,686    Members: 197,515