Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Cryptozoology > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Cryptozoology

Strange shadowy creature filmed hiding behind a tree

June 23, 2022 | Comment icon 23 comments

A recently published viral video shows what appears to be a creature peering out from behind a tree at night.
The clip, which was reportedly filmed by Carol Eifert on the night of November 21, 2021, shows some woodland at the side of a road illuminated by the headlamps of a nearby car.

According to the accompanying story and the conversation between Eifert and her granddaughter in the video, they had spotted some sort of creature that was hiding behind one of the trees.

"My granddaughter, Kamriyn, and I were coming off the hill and as I was about to lock our gate, she started freaking out that she could see something behind the tree where my lights were shining from my car across the street," Eifert was quoted as saying.
Initially believing it to be a bear, she later changed her mind after reviewing the footage.

"I realized it wasn't a bear and have since been told that it was like a skinwalker or hidebehind among other things," she said. "In the last 40 years, I have never seen anyone hitchhiking, let alone walking, on that road, especially at night."

Source: YouTube | Comments (23)

Comment icon #14 Posted by Nobu 4 days ago
What the hell are you people looking at!? Maybe I?m old. I didn?t see jack diddly squat.
Comment icon #15 Posted by ercbreeze 4 days ago
Not real clear, looks like a shadow, short clip--obviously it's Bigfoot!
Comment icon #16 Posted by evalha 4 days ago
StupidMeter Reading: 100% stupid 0% paranormal
Comment icon #17 Posted by Occupational Hubris 4 days ago
Probablay just a small animal climbing the back of the tree that froze when they shined their lights on it.
Comment icon #18 Posted by the13bats 4 days ago
Many times ive received flack for asking why didnt the witnesses snap a phone pic the zillion excuses its too hard to whip it out in a moment. In this case they had the cam rolling and like nobu keep saying what are you looking at? Isnt it cool they just happened to be fiming at the same time the experence occurred? Im not feeling well and lazy so wont grab a screen shot to post here,  i assume in this plethora of pareidolia people are seeing either the odd dog looking thing jutted out from the tree a few feet from the ground or the shadow peeking out higher up ill go with the latter since the... [More]
Comment icon #19 Posted by Hyperionxvii 4 days ago
It's a shadow.
Comment icon #20 Posted by Portre 4 days ago
I'm curious about the edit just before "it" peeks from behind the tree and what occurred after the clip ends.  It looks like a shadow but I can't figure out what is casting the shadow
Comment icon #21 Posted by MissJatti 3 days ago
Could be a lost and scared kid
Comment icon #22 Posted by ThereWeAreThen 3 days ago
looks like a bear, look at the size of its right "hand" looks bloody big!
Comment icon #23 Posted by the13bats 1 day ago
The way my house lot is set up my drive way then yard that goes back to the neighbors 6ft fence, its like a movie screen at night one doesnt really see the white fence in the dark but the shadows that are cast on it, i plan to project a bigfoot like figure but what gave me that idea one night one of the semi feral cats walked along casting its bigger shadow that looked like a huge mountain lion was in the back yard, pretty cool but nothing paranormal.

Total Posts: 7,285,267    Topics: 299,718    Members: 197,527