Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Zak Bagans buys Ammons' demon house

Posted on Saturday, 1 February, 2014 | Comment icon 54 comments

Bagans will live in the house and record what happens. Image Credit: sxc.hu
The 'Ghost Adventures' investigator picked up the infamous residence for the sum of $35,000.
Regarded by some as a "portal to hell", the house in Gary, Indiana was the home of 32-year-old Latoya Ammons and her three children when they were allegedly attacked and possessed by unexplained demonic forces. ( See Police confirm 'demonic possession' case )

Now paranormal investigator and TV veteran Zak Bagans from the Travel Channel's "Ghost Adventures" series has purchased the house with the intention of living there himself and documenting what he experiences.

"If it's true this home is a portal to hell, then I want to go there and see what happens," he said.

Source: Reality TV World | Comments (54)

Tags: Zak Bagans, Latoya Ammons

Comment icon #45 Posted by Sundew on 23 February, 2014, 14:55
Zak, if you hear voices saying, "We hate Baganses forever," head for the nearest door.
Comment icon #46 Posted by pallidin on 23 February, 2014, 20:52
I don't know how Zak is going to handle this, but I have two thoughts, neither of which may be true... 1) The "so-called" evil spirits are attached to the familiy and thus may not present theirselves in that home now that those people are gone from that place. However, the curious police photo of the "unexplained ghostly image in the window", while no-one was present in the house(according to the police) raises a concern that some or all of the so-called "spirits" may still be there, for whatever reason. 2) To my understanding, but not evidence, "demons" do not like to be publicly known. Thus ... [More]
Comment icon #47 Posted by Mekelyn on 25 March, 2014, 20:43
Interesting. 800 pages of reports, and even veteran law enforcement are scared. However, the psychologists sing a different tune. I want to see what happens further down the road. Anyone know where we can read these supposed 800 pages of reports? THAT, would interest me greatly
Comment icon #48 Posted by MisterSuperGod on 28 March, 2014, 5:45
Well, if he does finally make serious contact with something perhaps he'll be inspired to retire.... After he's squeezed every last nickel and dime out of it.
Comment icon #49 Posted by lisaloveslilia on 28 March, 2014, 6:46
Zak won't find anything in that house. Surely nothing that we will see on tv and be like "oh yeah. Thats the real deal." He should open it up for tours/investigations...make cash off of it that way.
Comment icon #50 Posted by Jilliman on 28 March, 2014, 15:15
Comment icon #51 Posted by evil_kenshin on 29 March, 2014, 22:10
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the jerk that taunts ghosts to come out and swears at them? :/ I think that was the show I watched and it made me really uncomfortable with how disrespectful they were to the spirits. they haven't done that in years, i think it was only season 1-3 they did that
Comment icon #52 Posted by Scheming B on 29 March, 2014, 23:24
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the jerk that taunts ghosts to come out and swears at them? :/ I think that was the show I watched and it made me really uncomfortable with how disrespectful they were to the spirits. I dunno, I found it funny to see some douche-bro with a superhero complex threaten to fight intangible things that may or may not exist.
Comment icon #53 Posted by Jilliman on 4 April, 2014, 19:03
they haven't done that in years, i think it was only season 1-3 they did that Ah, I only watched a few episodes from the earlier seasons. I'm glad they stopped. I may watch it again now.
Comment icon #54 Posted by bulveye on 5 April, 2014, 18:55
I dunno, I found it funny to see some douche-bro with a superhero complex threaten to fight intangible things that may or may not exist. Made me laugh!

Mystery surrounds missing craters on Ceres
7-26-2016
Scientists have been attempting to determine why the dwarf planet Ceres has no large craters at all.
Cockroach milk: the future's health drink ?
7-26-2016
New research suggests that cockroaches produce milk that is three times more nutritious than cow's milk.
Solar Impulse completes historic global trip
7-26-2016
The aircraft, which is powered entirely by the sun, has succeeded in flying around the entire world.
NASA to digitize data from Viking landers
7-25-2016
The data recorded during the historic Viking Mars missions is set to be archived in digital form.
Walking over light bulbs
Posted 7-26-2016 | 1 comment
This skilled Chinese woman succeeds in walking across light bulbs for 20 meters.

Are great leaders born or made ?
Posted 7-25-2016 | 7 comments
What does it take to be a great leader and how does one go about accomplishing that ?

Real-life Pokemon
Posted 7-24-2016 | 1 comment
Are there any animals in the real world that could be considered actual real-life Pokemon ?

Trans-Atlantic solar powered flight
Posted 7-23-2016 | 0 comments
A look at Solar Impulse 2, the aircraft that crossed the Atlantic using the power of the sun.

The Earth from space
Posted 7-22-2016 | 0 comments
A view of our home planet as seen through the EPIC camera on the NOAA's DSCOVR satellite

Light in Orion
7-23-2016 | Tampa, Florida

Girl with the broken neck
7-23-2016 | Mississippi

Holes in cotton clothing
7-23-2016 | Somerset, UK

Three knocks in the night
6-28-2016 | Cedar City, Utah