Sunday, December 4, 2016

Zak Bagans buys Ammons' demon house

Posted on Saturday, 1 February, 2014 | Comment icon 54 comments

Bagans will live in the house and record what happens. Image Credit: sxc.hu
The 'Ghost Adventures' investigator picked up the infamous residence for the sum of $35,000.
Regarded by some as a "portal to hell", the house in Gary, Indiana was the home of 32-year-old Latoya Ammons and her three children when they were allegedly attacked and possessed by unexplained demonic forces. ( See Police confirm 'demonic possession' case )

Now paranormal investigator and TV veteran Zak Bagans from the Travel Channel's "Ghost Adventures" series has purchased the house with the intention of living there himself and documenting what he experiences.

"If it's true this home is a portal to hell, then I want to go there and see what happens," he said.

Source: Reality TV World | Comments (54)

Tags: Zak Bagans, Latoya Ammons

Comment icon #45 Posted by Sundew on 23 February, 2014, 14:55
Zak, if you hear voices saying, "We hate Baganses forever," head for the nearest door.
Comment icon #46 Posted by pallidin on 23 February, 2014, 20:52
I don't know how Zak is going to handle this, but I have two thoughts, neither of which may be true... 1) The "so-called" evil spirits are attached to the familiy and thus may not present theirselves in that home now that those people are gone from that place. However, the curious police photo of the "unexplained ghostly image in the window", while no-one was present in the house(according to the police) raises a concern that some or all of the so-called "spirits" may still be there, for whatever reason. 2) To my understanding, but not evidence, "demons" do not like to be publicly known. Thus ... [More]
Comment icon #47 Posted by Mekelyn on 25 March, 2014, 20:43
Interesting. 800 pages of reports, and even veteran law enforcement are scared. However, the psychologists sing a different tune. I want to see what happens further down the road. Anyone know where we can read these supposed 800 pages of reports? THAT, would interest me greatly
Comment icon #48 Posted by MisterSuperGod on 28 March, 2014, 5:45
Well, if he does finally make serious contact with something perhaps he'll be inspired to retire.... After he's squeezed every last nickel and dime out of it.
Comment icon #49 Posted by lisaloveslilia on 28 March, 2014, 6:46
Zak won't find anything in that house. Surely nothing that we will see on tv and be like "oh yeah. Thats the real deal." He should open it up for tours/investigations...make cash off of it that way.
Comment icon #50 Posted by Jilliman on 28 March, 2014, 15:15
Comment icon #51 Posted by evil_kenshin on 29 March, 2014, 22:10
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the jerk that taunts ghosts to come out and swears at them? :/ I think that was the show I watched and it made me really uncomfortable with how disrespectful they were to the spirits. they haven't done that in years, i think it was only season 1-3 they did that
Comment icon #52 Posted by Scheming B on 29 March, 2014, 23:24
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the jerk that taunts ghosts to come out and swears at them? :/ I think that was the show I watched and it made me really uncomfortable with how disrespectful they were to the spirits. I dunno, I found it funny to see some douche-bro with a superhero complex threaten to fight intangible things that may or may not exist.
Comment icon #53 Posted by Jilliman on 4 April, 2014, 19:03
they haven't done that in years, i think it was only season 1-3 they did that Ah, I only watched a few episodes from the earlier seasons. I'm glad they stopped. I may watch it again now.
Comment icon #54 Posted by bulveye on 5 April, 2014, 18:55
I dunno, I found it funny to see some douche-bro with a superhero complex threaten to fight intangible things that may or may not exist. Made me laugh!

Giant air-breathing fish found in the Amazon
12-3-2016
A new species of the mysterious arapaima has been discovered in the remote backwaters of the Amazon.
Two new video clips show alleged thylacines
12-3-2016
The Thylacine Awareness Group of Australia has released two new clips recorded using a trail camera.
Full-scale 'Titanic' being built in China
12-3-2016
The life-size replica of the ill-fated vessel will even feature a simulation of the iceberg collision.
Man is attempting to swim across the Atlantic
12-2-2016
British swimmer Ben Hooper has embarked on a seemingly impossible feat of strength and endurance.
Featured book

By Toryn Chapman
Campbell Mackenzie is a successful lawyer with occasional feelings of déjà vu. There's just one problem, though - it's not déjà vu.
Jumping widowbirds
Posted 12-3-2016 | 2 comments
These male widowbirds are competing to see which of them can jump the highest.

Why do we like shiny things ?
Posted 12-2-2016 | 7 comments
Why do we seem to be intrinsically drawn from an early age to shiny objects ?

Why are dogs so different ?
Posted 12-1-2016 | 5 comments
Despite being the same species, various breeds of dogs can be very different indeed.

Pulling a fire engine
Posted 11-30-2016 | 0 comments
Strongman Kevin Fast and his two sons manage to pull a fire engine over 100ft.

How to jump from the edge of space
Posted 11-29-2016 | 2 comments
In 2014, Alan Eustace donned a special spacesuit and jumped from over 135,000 feet.

Not my daughter