Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Zak Bagans buys Ammons' demon house

Posted on Saturday, 1 February, 2014 | Comment icon 54 comments

Bagans will live in the house and record what happens. Image Credit: sxc.hu
The 'Ghost Adventures' investigator picked up the infamous residence for the sum of $35,000.
Regarded by some as a "portal to hell", the house in Gary, Indiana was the home of 32-year-old Latoya Ammons and her three children when they were allegedly attacked and possessed by unexplained demonic forces. ( See Police confirm 'demonic possession' case )

Now paranormal investigator and TV veteran Zak Bagans from the Travel Channel's "Ghost Adventures" series has purchased the house with the intention of living there himself and documenting what he experiences.

"If it's true this home is a portal to hell, then I want to go there and see what happens," he said.

Source: Reality TV World | Comments (54)

Tags: Zak Bagans, Latoya Ammons

Comment icon #45 Posted by Sundew on 23 February, 2014, 14:55
Zak, if you hear voices saying, "We hate Baganses forever," head for the nearest door.
Comment icon #46 Posted by pallidin on 23 February, 2014, 20:52
I don't know how Zak is going to handle this, but I have two thoughts, neither of which may be true... 1) The "so-called" evil spirits are attached to the familiy and thus may not present theirselves in that home now that those people are gone from that place. However, the curious police photo of the "unexplained ghostly image in the window", while no-one was present in the house(according to the police) raises a concern that some or all of the so-called "spirits" may still be there, for whatever reason. 2) To my understanding, but not evidence, "demons" do not like to be publicly known. Thus ... [More]
Comment icon #47 Posted by Mekelyn on 25 March, 2014, 20:43
Interesting. 800 pages of reports, and even veteran law enforcement are scared. However, the psychologists sing a different tune. I want to see what happens further down the road. Anyone know where we can read these supposed 800 pages of reports? THAT, would interest me greatly
Comment icon #48 Posted by MisterSuperGod on 28 March, 2014, 5:45
Well, if he does finally make serious contact with something perhaps he'll be inspired to retire.... After he's squeezed every last nickel and dime out of it.
Comment icon #49 Posted by lisaloveslilia on 28 March, 2014, 6:46
Zak won't find anything in that house. Surely nothing that we will see on tv and be like "oh yeah. Thats the real deal." He should open it up for tours/investigations...make cash off of it that way.
Comment icon #50 Posted by Jilliman on 28 March, 2014, 15:15
Comment icon #51 Posted by evil_kenshin on 29 March, 2014, 22:10
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the jerk that taunts ghosts to come out and swears at them? :/ I think that was the show I watched and it made me really uncomfortable with how disrespectful they were to the spirits. they haven't done that in years, i think it was only season 1-3 they did that
Comment icon #52 Posted by Scheming B on 29 March, 2014, 23:24
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the jerk that taunts ghosts to come out and swears at them? :/ I think that was the show I watched and it made me really uncomfortable with how disrespectful they were to the spirits. I dunno, I found it funny to see some douche-bro with a superhero complex threaten to fight intangible things that may or may not exist.
Comment icon #53 Posted by Jilliman on 4 April, 2014, 19:03
they haven't done that in years, i think it was only season 1-3 they did that Ah, I only watched a few episodes from the earlier seasons. I'm glad they stopped. I may watch it again now.
Comment icon #54 Posted by bulveye on 5 April, 2014, 18:55
I dunno, I found it funny to see some douche-bro with a superhero complex threaten to fight intangible things that may or may not exist. Made me laugh!

Microbial life can survive on Mars after all
1-23-2017
A new study has added weight to the idea that microbes can survive in the harsh conditions on Mars.
Fossils of giant otter unearthed in China
1-23-2017
Paleontologists have revealed the discovery of a prehistoric otter that was around the size of a wolf.
Mystery surrounds felling of 200 beech trees
1-23-2017
Authorities in Wales are attempting to work out who chopped down hundreds of beech trees near Caerphilly.
New clue emerges in DB Cooper hijacking case
1-22-2017
An independent investigation in to the long-running mystery has managed to dig up an important new clue.
Featured book

By Toryn Chapman
Campbell Mackenzie is a successful lawyer with occasional feelings of déjà vu. There's just one problem, though - it's not déjà vu.
Snapping steel in slow-motion
Posted 1-23-2017 | 0 comments
The Slo Mo Guys film a steel beam being snapped and replay it in extreme slow motion.

Coconut octopus vs crab
Posted 1-22-2017 | 1 comment
A coconut octopus lies in wait for an unsuspecting meal in this Smithsonian Channel clip.

What would happen if you fell 365 meters ?
Posted 1-21-2017 | 2 comments
A look at what would happen if you were unfortunate enough to fall from a great height.

A colorful 'landing' on Pluto
Posted 1-20-2017 | 0 comments
This NASA movie explores would it might be like to land on the dwarf planet Pluto.

The future of warfare
Posted 1-19-2017 | 5 comments
Drone armies and laser cannons may become increasingly common in the near future.

Phantom vehicle
1-6-2017 | Ramer, United States

True ghost stories
1-6-2017 | Southern California

Floating tiles
1-6-2017 | Chewelah, Washington

A haunting in Northern California
12-28-2016 | Northern California

Strange creature in South Africa
12-28-2016 | South Africa, Hoedspruit.

A 15-year-old predicted my future!
12-21-2016 | Katherine, Australia

The haunted pond
12-21-2016 | Essex, Ontario, Canada

The haunted hospital
12-28-2016 | New Plymouth, New Zealand

Loud crash in the night
12-17-2016 | Pennsylvania

Mysterious woman in a blue dress
12-17-2016 | Northern Ireland