Monday, September 26, 2016

Zak Bagans buys Ammons' demon house

Posted on Saturday, 1 February, 2014 | Comment icon 54 comments

Bagans will live in the house and record what happens. Image Credit: sxc.hu
The 'Ghost Adventures' investigator picked up the infamous residence for the sum of $35,000.
Regarded by some as a "portal to hell", the house in Gary, Indiana was the home of 32-year-old Latoya Ammons and her three children when they were allegedly attacked and possessed by unexplained demonic forces. ( See Police confirm 'demonic possession' case )

Now paranormal investigator and TV veteran Zak Bagans from the Travel Channel's "Ghost Adventures" series has purchased the house with the intention of living there himself and documenting what he experiences.

"If it's true this home is a portal to hell, then I want to go there and see what happens," he said.

Source: Reality TV World | Comments (54)

Tags: Zak Bagans, Latoya Ammons

Comment icon #45 Posted by Sundew on 23 February, 2014, 14:55
Zak, if you hear voices saying, "We hate Baganses forever," head for the nearest door.
Comment icon #46 Posted by pallidin on 23 February, 2014, 20:52
I don't know how Zak is going to handle this, but I have two thoughts, neither of which may be true... 1) The "so-called" evil spirits are attached to the familiy and thus may not present theirselves in that home now that those people are gone from that place. However, the curious police photo of the "unexplained ghostly image in the window", while no-one was present in the house(according to the police) raises a concern that some or all of the so-called "spirits" may still be there, for whatever reason. 2) To my understanding, but not evidence, "demons" do not like to be publicly known. Thus ... [More]
Comment icon #47 Posted by Mekelyn on 25 March, 2014, 20:43
Interesting. 800 pages of reports, and even veteran law enforcement are scared. However, the psychologists sing a different tune. I want to see what happens further down the road. Anyone know where we can read these supposed 800 pages of reports? THAT, would interest me greatly
Comment icon #48 Posted by MisterSuperGod on 28 March, 2014, 5:45
Well, if he does finally make serious contact with something perhaps he'll be inspired to retire.... After he's squeezed every last nickel and dime out of it.
Comment icon #49 Posted by lisaloveslilia on 28 March, 2014, 6:46
Zak won't find anything in that house. Surely nothing that we will see on tv and be like "oh yeah. Thats the real deal." He should open it up for tours/investigations...make cash off of it that way.
Comment icon #50 Posted by Jilliman on 28 March, 2014, 15:15
Comment icon #51 Posted by evil_kenshin on 29 March, 2014, 22:10
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the jerk that taunts ghosts to come out and swears at them? :/ I think that was the show I watched and it made me really uncomfortable with how disrespectful they were to the spirits. they haven't done that in years, i think it was only season 1-3 they did that
Comment icon #52 Posted by Scheming B on 29 March, 2014, 23:24
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the jerk that taunts ghosts to come out and swears at them? :/ I think that was the show I watched and it made me really uncomfortable with how disrespectful they were to the spirits. I dunno, I found it funny to see some douche-bro with a superhero complex threaten to fight intangible things that may or may not exist.
Comment icon #53 Posted by Jilliman on 4 April, 2014, 19:03
they haven't done that in years, i think it was only season 1-3 they did that Ah, I only watched a few episodes from the earlier seasons. I'm glad they stopped. I may watch it again now.
Comment icon #54 Posted by bulveye on 5 April, 2014, 18:55
I dunno, I found it funny to see some douche-bro with a superhero complex threaten to fight intangible things that may or may not exist. Made me laugh!

Is the Voynich manuscript an elaborate hoax ?
9-25-2016
Cryptographers have been attempting to decipher the text's mysterious symbols and diagrams for decades.
Police in Russia 'arrest' activist robot
9-25-2016
Police officers attempted to handcuff the contraption while it was recording data about voter opinions.
Pluto may have an ocean over 100km deep
9-24-2016
Scientists believe that the dwarf planet's interior may be filled with large quantities of liquid water.
Scientists solve mystery of the singing fish
9-24-2016
Back in the 1980's, California houseboat residents had reported hearing a strange humming noise at night.
Crushing shoes
Posted 9-25-2016 | 0 comments
What happens when you crush shoes in a high-powered hydraulic press ?

Meet the human torch
Posted 9-24-2016 | 0 comments
Josef Toedtling from Austria has made a successful career out of setting himself on fire.

Real plutonium
Posted 9-23-2016 | 0 comments
A rare look at some of the different plutonium compounds stored at the National Nuclear Laboratory.

Cute but deadly
Posted 9-22-2016 | 4 comments
A look at some animals which might look cute but can still harm you if you aren't careful.

Cooking steak with lava
Posted 9-21-2016 | 1 comment
What happens when you try to cook a steak using a stream of molten hot magma ?

Red-faced monster
9-14-2016 | Lox Florida

Locked door
9-14-2016 | Ho Chi Minh city/Vietnam

The visit
9-9-2016 | West Palm Beach, Fl

Translucent silent UFO
9-9-2016 | Brisbane/Australia

Sleep paralysis and strange activity
9-1-2016 | Tarpon Springs, FL

Blackout? Possession?
9-1-2016 | Canada

Golden ring eyes
8-29-2016 | USA

Shared grief experience
8-29-2016 | Scotland, UK

Sleep paralysis and leaving body
8-29-2016 | California