Saturday, February 25, 2017

Zak Bagans buys Ammons' demon house

Posted on Saturday, 1 February, 2014 | Comment icon 54 comments

Bagans will live in the house and record what happens. Image Credit: sxc.hu
The 'Ghost Adventures' investigator picked up the infamous residence for the sum of $35,000.
Regarded by some as a "portal to hell", the house in Gary, Indiana was the home of 32-year-old Latoya Ammons and her three children when they were allegedly attacked and possessed by unexplained demonic forces. ( See Police confirm 'demonic possession' case )

Now paranormal investigator and TV veteran Zak Bagans from the Travel Channel's "Ghost Adventures" series has purchased the house with the intention of living there himself and documenting what he experiences.

"If it's true this home is a portal to hell, then I want to go there and see what happens," he said.

Source: Reality TV World | Comments (54)

Tags: Zak Bagans, Latoya Ammons

Comment icon #45 Posted by Sundew on 23 February, 2014, 14:55
Zak, if you hear voices saying, "We hate Baganses forever," head for the nearest door.
Comment icon #46 Posted by pallidin on 23 February, 2014, 20:52
I don't know how Zak is going to handle this, but I have two thoughts, neither of which may be true... 1) The "so-called" evil spirits are attached to the familiy and thus may not present theirselves in that home now that those people are gone from that place. However, the curious police photo of the "unexplained ghostly image in the window", while no-one was present in the house(according to the police) raises a concern that some or all of the so-called "spirits" may still be there, for whatever reason. 2) To my understanding, but not evidence, "demons" do not like to be publicly known. Thus ... [More]
Comment icon #47 Posted by Mekelyn on 25 March, 2014, 20:43
Interesting. 800 pages of reports, and even veteran law enforcement are scared. However, the psychologists sing a different tune. I want to see what happens further down the road. Anyone know where we can read these supposed 800 pages of reports? THAT, would interest me greatly
Comment icon #48 Posted by MisterSuperGod on 28 March, 2014, 5:45
Well, if he does finally make serious contact with something perhaps he'll be inspired to retire.... After he's squeezed every last nickel and dime out of it.
Comment icon #49 Posted by lisaloveslilia on 28 March, 2014, 6:46
Zak won't find anything in that house. Surely nothing that we will see on tv and be like "oh yeah. Thats the real deal." He should open it up for tours/investigations...make cash off of it that way.
Comment icon #50 Posted by Jilliman on 28 March, 2014, 15:15
Comment icon #51 Posted by evil_kenshin on 29 March, 2014, 22:10
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the jerk that taunts ghosts to come out and swears at them? :/ I think that was the show I watched and it made me really uncomfortable with how disrespectful they were to the spirits. they haven't done that in years, i think it was only season 1-3 they did that
Comment icon #52 Posted by Scheming B on 29 March, 2014, 23:24
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the jerk that taunts ghosts to come out and swears at them? :/ I think that was the show I watched and it made me really uncomfortable with how disrespectful they were to the spirits. I dunno, I found it funny to see some douche-bro with a superhero complex threaten to fight intangible things that may or may not exist.
Comment icon #53 Posted by Jilliman on 4 April, 2014, 19:03
they haven't done that in years, i think it was only season 1-3 they did that Ah, I only watched a few episodes from the earlier seasons. I'm glad they stopped. I may watch it again now.
Comment icon #54 Posted by bulveye on 5 April, 2014, 18:55
I dunno, I found it funny to see some douche-bro with a superhero complex threaten to fight intangible things that may or may not exist. Made me laugh!

Desert people evolve to drink poisonous water
2-25-2017
The local people of Chile's Atacama desert have developed the ability to drink water laced with arsenic.
Astronauts could fly around the Moon by 2019
2-25-2017
NASA is considering whether to send a crew on its first integrated Orion, SLS flight around the Moon.
Has the Hadron Collider disproven ghosts ?
2-24-2017
According to Professor Brian Cox, if ghosts existed, CERN's atom smasher should have found them by now.
Boy receives 'biggest ever' antivenom dose
2-24-2017
Matthew Mitchell was rushed to hospital after being bitten by a deadly funnel-web spider in Australia.
Featured book

By Guy Lyon Playfair
A look at the story of Peggy Hodgson and her four children who, between 1977 and 1979, were at the center of one of the most terrifying poltergeist cases ever documented.
Crushing cans
Posted 2-25-2017 | 3 comments
Muhammad Rashid from Pakistan crushes 77 cans with his elbow within one minute.

Is time real ?
Posted 2-24-2017 | 0 comments
Bill Nye talks about the concept of time and how our subjective perceptions of it can change.

Is it possible to re-freeze the Arctic ?
Posted 2-23-2017 | 1 comment
Scientists have proposed a rather unorthodox solution to the problems caused by climate change.

Giant horse conch
Posted 2-22-2017 | 1 comment
A huge conch makes light work of a tulip snail which fails to make its escape.

Water on the Moon
Posted 2-21-2017 | 7 comments
For a long time scientists thought the Moon was bone dry, but as it turns out - it isn't.

Saved by a stranger

1-6-2017 | Southern California

Floating tiles
1-6-2017 | Chewelah, Washington

A haunting in Northern California
12-28-2016 | Northern California

Strange creature in South Africa
12-28-2016 | South Africa, Hoedspruit.