Tuesday, April 28, 2015   |   7,493 users online
    Home  ·  News  ·  Forum  ·  Stories  ·  Image Gallery  ·  Columns  ·  Encyclopedia  ·  Videos  ·  Chat

Inventor aims giant 'fart machine' at France

Posted on Wednesday, 30 July, 2014 | Comment icon 31 comments

The machine proved a success. Image Credit: YouTube / Colin Furze

Madcap boffin Colin Furze has unleashed the world's largest fart machine across the English Channel.

The eccentric inventor has become something of a celebrity online thanks to his bizarre inventions that range from hand-mounted flamethrowers to magnetic boots that can enable someone to walk on the ceiling.

This time however he's taken things to the next level by building an enormous farting machine based on a giant pulse valveless jet engine, the same technology used in the infamous V-1 flying bombs that were deployed by the Germans during World War II.

The peculiar contraption is not only capable of producing a deafening noise and a plume of fire when it is activated but has even been set inside a huge pair of metal buttocks to turn it in to the largest fart machine ever built.

As part of a well publicized stunt, Furze last week took his bizarre invention to the cliffs of Dover where, in front of an excited crowd, he fired the huge posterior in the general direction of France.

According to reports the noise was actually heard by at least two people across the Channel.

Source: Stuff.co.nz | Comments (31)

Tags: Colin Furza, Fart Machine

Comment icon #22 Posted by Sundew on 30 July, 2014, 23:15
Sigh... Once the sun never set on the British Empire, now they send faux farts to France.
Comment icon #23 Posted by coolguy on 31 July, 2014, 3:09
Interesting machine lol that would smell bad lol
Comment icon #24 Posted by Ratbiter on 31 July, 2014, 5:48
Careful they may send us
Comment icon #25 Posted by Timmeh on 31 July, 2014, 6:10
Because this is something people do?
Comment icon #26 Posted by The___Piper on 31 July, 2014, 7:20
I just don't find farts funny...
Comment icon #27 Posted by DefenceMinisterMishkin on 31 July, 2014, 7:41
Your never to old for fart jokes and toilet humor in general.. Parp!
Comment icon #28 Posted by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR: on 31 July, 2014, 13:53
I wonder how they would accomplish that. A giant fan with Epoisses cheese in front of it? This has to be the saddest display of chemical warfare I have ever heard. Hehe.
Comment icon #29 Posted by Duchess Gummybuns on 31 July, 2014, 18:17
It sounds like something a supervillain would do. "Now, I will activate the Flatulator 3000, and I will set the coordinates so it will hit my archenemy, France. Ooh, how I hate France and its....France-ness...IGOR, PUSH THE BUTTON!...Today, France...Tomorrow, the WORLD!!" I dunno what kind of villain would have a grudge against France, but I a fart machine would be effective, I guess.
Comment icon #30 Posted by Ifonly on 6 August, 2014, 18:10
Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be British.
Comment icon #31 Posted by Ichihara on 6 August, 2014, 22:43
really bizzare news.

A house that has tales to tell
4-22-2015 | Dublin, Ireland

Four in one strange goings-on
3-30-2015 | South Sweden

A light shining in the night
3-30-2015 | Sawtry, Cambridgeshire, UK

Strange lights in October
3-30-2015 | Canada

Whispers in my ear
3-30-2015 | Corydon, Indiana.

Watery face in clear blue sky
3-30-2015 | Flint, Michigan