Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Clinton campaigner talks about UFO disclosure

Posted on Saturday, 12 March, 2016 | Comment icon 34 comments

The former first lady has promised to look in to the topic of UFOs. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Marc Nozell
John Podesta maintains that he has convinced Hillary Clinton to declassify secret documents about UFOs.
Earlier this year the democratic presidential candidate expressed a keen interest in UFO disclosure and told a reporter that she was going to make an effort to "get to the bottom of" the phenomenon.

Now John Podesta, chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and long time UFO enthusiast, has spoken out on the issue by confirming that he has discussed the matter with her at length.

"I think I’ve convinced her that we need an effort to kind of go look at that and declassify as much as we can, so that people have their legitimate questions answered," he told KLAS-TV.

"More attention and more discussion about unexplained aerial phenomena can happen without people – who are in public life, who are serious about this – being ridiculed."

"People really want to know what the government knows."

The Clinton household is certainly no stranger to the subject of UFOs as former President Bill Clinton has also spoken out about the phenomenon on more than one occasion.

"I did attempt to find out if there were any secret government documents that reveal things, and if there were, they were concealed from me, too," he said back in 2005. " I wouldn’t be the first president that underlings have lied to or that career bureaucrats have waited out."

Whether the former first lady will fare any better however remains to be seen.

Source: The Guardian | Comments (34)

Tags: Hillary Clinton, UFO

Comment icon #25 Posted by Damian395395 on 29 March, 2016, 2:36
Comment icon #26 Posted by DONTEATUS on 29 March, 2016, 4:38
I bet She Gets the Vote ! Just DONTEATUS
Comment icon #27 Posted by Sweetpumper on 30 March, 2016, 14:13
Shes shown an interest in the matters of Ufo, just like her husband. I will definitely see if she does good on her promise. She won't.
Comment icon #28 Posted by Sundew on 6 April, 2016, 2:52
The only thing alien to Hillary Clinton is the truth. The truth is out there, just not anywhere near her.
Comment icon #29 Posted by qxcontinuum on 6 April, 2016, 4:18
wT ll'i dna em tcelE .SB siht llac I
Comment icon #30 Posted by JVG on 9 April, 2016, 0:23
Shes shown an interest in the matters of Ufo, just like her husband. I will definitely see if she does good on her promise. Its a shame that this page , which i have followed since a decades ago has turn into a right wing, religious blog of close minded individuals. She cannot tell the truth and is one greedy itch who is controlled by Wall Street...
Comment icon #31 Posted by Skulduggery on 9 April, 2016, 5:50
She cannot tell the truth and is one greedy itch who is controlled by Wall Street... Is this a fair assessment? Without the rhetoric, what is your angle? I'm down with Bernie myself but I'm interested in the thrashing.
Comment icon #32 Posted by Sundew on 9 April, 2016, 13:18
Hillary will say anything for a vote!!!! She'll even bark to get the canine vote....
Comment icon #33 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 12 April, 2016, 17:22
I can't get where clinton is coming from here. She is piquing the interest of *some*, yes, but that type of talk can scare others, too. either way, nothing will be revealed about UFO's by clinton
Comment icon #34 Posted by JVG on 14 April, 2016, 12:37
Is this a fair assessment? Without the rhetoric, what is your angle? I'm down with Bernie myself but I'm interested in the thrashing. As you can tell I am not a Hillary fan, she has a hard time telling the truth and is not very trustworthy...Getting big speaking fees from banks and Wall Street. This is only my opinion...

UFO dossier may be released after UK election
5-22-2017
A selection of previously withheld documents about UFOs could be seeing a release in the near future.
Who was Leonardo da Vinci's mystery mother?
5-22-2017
An Oxford University professor believes he may have pieced together the identity of Leonardo's mother.
Astronauts to undertake emergency spacewalk
5-22-2017
The two-hour spacewalk, which is set to take place on Tuesday, will aim to repair a broken data relay box.
Man finds Viking treasure with metal detector
5-21-2017
Derek McLennan earned almost $2.6 million after unearthing a horde of 10th-century Viking artefacts.
Ants are better at growing food than we are
Posted 5-21-2017 | 1 comment
They may be small, but ants have been farming their own food for a lot longer than humans have.

Neil deGrasse Tyson on Europa
Posted 5-20-2017 | 0 comments
The popular astrophysicist talks about finding life beneath the surface of Europa.

Everest earthquake
Posted 5-19-2017 | 0 comments
A look at the harrowing moments before the devastating avalanche at Mount Everest in 2015.

Fastest time drinking maple syrup
Posted 5-18-2017 | 0 comments
'L.A. Beast' glugs down the whole bottle in under 11 seconds - don't try this at home.

Green Turtle's battle for survival
Posted 5-17-2017 | 0 comments
In this BBC clip, Green Turtles return to the beach where they hatched to lay their own eggs.

Someone is on my bed