Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Clinton campaigner talks about UFO disclosure

Posted on Saturday, 12 March, 2016 | Comment icon 34 comments

The former first lady has promised to look in to the topic of UFOs. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Marc Nozell
John Podesta maintains that he has convinced Hillary Clinton to declassify secret documents about UFOs.
Earlier this year the democratic presidential candidate expressed a keen interest in UFO disclosure and told a reporter that she was going to make an effort to "get to the bottom of" the phenomenon.

Now John Podesta, chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and long time UFO enthusiast, has spoken out on the issue by confirming that he has discussed the matter with her at length.

"I think I’ve convinced her that we need an effort to kind of go look at that and declassify as much as we can, so that people have their legitimate questions answered," he told KLAS-TV.

"More attention and more discussion about unexplained aerial phenomena can happen without people – who are in public life, who are serious about this – being ridiculed."

"People really want to know what the government knows."

The Clinton household is certainly no stranger to the subject of UFOs as former President Bill Clinton has also spoken out about the phenomenon on more than one occasion.

"I did attempt to find out if there were any secret government documents that reveal things, and if there were, they were concealed from me, too," he said back in 2005. " I wouldn’t be the first president that underlings have lied to or that career bureaucrats have waited out."

Whether the former first lady will fare any better however remains to be seen.

Source: The Guardian | Comments (34)

Tags: Hillary Clinton, UFO

Comment icon #25 Posted by Damian395395 on 29 March, 2016, 2:36
Comment icon #26 Posted by DONTEATUS on 29 March, 2016, 4:38
I bet She Gets the Vote ! Just DONTEATUS
Comment icon #27 Posted by Sweetpumper on 30 March, 2016, 14:13
Shes shown an interest in the matters of Ufo, just like her husband. I will definitely see if she does good on her promise. She won't.
Comment icon #28 Posted by Sundew on 6 April, 2016, 2:52
The only thing alien to Hillary Clinton is the truth. The truth is out there, just not anywhere near her.
Comment icon #29 Posted by qxcontinuum on 6 April, 2016, 4:18
wT ll'i dna em tcelE .SB siht llac I
Comment icon #30 Posted by JVG on 9 April, 2016, 0:23
Shes shown an interest in the matters of Ufo, just like her husband. I will definitely see if she does good on her promise. Its a shame that this page , which i have followed since a decades ago has turn into a right wing, religious blog of close minded individuals. She cannot tell the truth and is one greedy itch who is controlled by Wall Street...
Comment icon #31 Posted by Skulduggery on 9 April, 2016, 5:50
She cannot tell the truth and is one greedy itch who is controlled by Wall Street... Is this a fair assessment? Without the rhetoric, what is your angle? I'm down with Bernie myself but I'm interested in the thrashing.
Comment icon #32 Posted by Sundew on 9 April, 2016, 13:18
Hillary will say anything for a vote!!!! She'll even bark to get the canine vote....
Comment icon #33 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 12 April, 2016, 17:22
I can't get where clinton is coming from here. She is piquing the interest of *some*, yes, but that type of talk can scare others, too. either way, nothing will be revealed about UFO's by clinton
Comment icon #34 Posted by JVG on 14 April, 2016, 12:37
Is this a fair assessment? Without the rhetoric, what is your angle? I'm down with Bernie myself but I'm interested in the thrashing. As you can tell I am not a Hillary fan, she has a hard time telling the truth and is not very trustworthy...Getting big speaking fees from banks and Wall Street. This is only my opinion...

New species of giant sunfish discovered
7-24-2017
Marine researcher Marianne Nyegaard has identified the first new species of sunfish in over 130 years.
Nazi gold reportedly found in WWII shipwreck
7-24-2017
A chest thought to be filled with Nazi gold has been found in the wreckage of the scuttled SS Minden.
Mystery woman 'wails through letterboxes'
7-23-2017
Several households in England have been plagued by a woman crying through their letterboxes at night.
Robot ventures inside Fukushima reactor 3
7-23-2017
Scientists in Japan have identified what could be fuel debris within the devastated nuclear reactor.
Redefining the kilogram
Posted 7-24-2017 | 0 comments

Stretchy batteries
Posted 7-23-2017 | 0 comments
Scientists have come up with a way to make batteries and their cases stretchy.

Counting to one billion
Posted 7-22-2017 | 1 comment

Dolphins beach themselves to catch fish
Posted 7-21-2017 | 0 comments

Do not microwave an airbag
Posted 7-20-2017 | 2 comments
The Slo Mo Guys capture what happens when you put an airbag in a microwave.

Spider signs
7-21-2017 | Michigan

My ancestry is calling me
7-21-2017 | Morgan Hill, Ca

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama

Is my child predicting our death ?
6-27-2017 | Lincoln Park, MI