Sunday, July 21, 2019

Woman films poltergeist activity in her home

Posted on Saturday, 21 March, 2015 | Comment icon 31 comments

The activity ranges from objects moving to scratches appearing on walls. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Donna Ayres claims she has been plagued by paranormal experiences for more than five years.
The 33-year-old and her family have been forced to move house multiple times since the activity began back in 2009. Now in an attempt to document and better understand the phenomenon she has started recording each incident and posting the videos online.

Examples include unexplained knocking sounds, household objects moving around by themselves and the appearance of mysterious scratch marks on the walls at night.

"I believe this is happening because death has always followed me, but I have strong suspicions the spirit could be my brother, who died when I was younger," she said.

"Probably the worst time was when I was pinned to the bed, I'll never forget it - it was very traumatic."

The videos that she has uploaded to YouTube, which show various physical disturbances such as objects moving on their own, have attracted a great deal of skepticism from Internet users with many arguing that the footage has been faked using hidden cables and other tricks.

"It's hard to get the footage as sometimes the paranormal activity is too quick to film, but I think I've done well to catch what I have with a basic camera phone," she said.

One of the videos, which shows a coin moving inside a jar, can be viewed below.

Source: Tech Times | Comments (31)

Tags: Ghost, Paranormal, Poltergeist

Comment icon #22 Posted by Podo on 8 April, 2015, 18:15
I stopped watching the video halfway through due to all of the cringe. This was ridiculous, any of those tricks could have been rigged up by my girlfriend's 5-year-old daughter. Magnets, strings, wind, any of this could have produced those results. She's either a really bad hoaxer or is being tricked and is very, very stupid.
Comment icon #23 Posted by Ashyne on 9 April, 2015, 20:42
Rather than "most haunted", more like "most delusional".
Comment icon #24 Posted by spirit2 on 17 April, 2015, 20:59
That was a pretty sad video... I mean she is so relaxed and nochalent about it whereas anyone else would have been quite emotional and so on,,,,,
Comment icon #25 Posted by majarashani on 18 April, 2015, 7:48
I am not really sure can you believe what has been told in this video.
Comment icon #26 Posted by Jeanie_Girl1978 on 18 April, 2015, 12:12
Comment icon #27 Posted by djfxw on 20 April, 2015, 20:21
Comment icon #28 Posted by DieChecker on 21 April, 2015, 5:45
I think even a weak stage magician could rig this up. BUT, assuming she is being targeted by a demon (Which I do believe in), or ghost (Which I do not believe in). She should realize that by giving it attention she is doing exactly what it wants. The more videos she makes, the more she watches it and has reactions to it, the stronger the entity will get. The best thing to do with a "ghost" is to ignore it.
Comment icon #29 Posted by Rofflaren on 21 April, 2015, 8:39
shows a different view and you can see under the table. This video has a coin thrown at her. NO you cant see under the table.. Seriously this is just a simple trick. I would like to see it done with something that isn't metal. Ever heard of electromagnets? Why wasn't the glass jar in the first video moving only the coin? because its made of glass and is not affected by the electromagnet under the table.. The sad thing is that people believe in this.
Comment icon #30 Posted by freetoroam on 21 April, 2015, 11:26
I Could Hear It Talking The Spirit Is In The Chair And My Laptop Had What Appeared To Be Like Fog Ummmm In Front Of The Screen This Is Real No Doubt I Had My Earphones On So Maybe Thats Why I Could Hear It Also Itb Gets Stronger During The Duration Of The Video Hmmm, well this is strange. is each word the start of an new uncompleted sentence or did you just want us to read this slower? As for the video, really, surely no one can see anything in that but a trick.
Comment icon #31 Posted by DieChecker on 23 April, 2015, 8:37
NO you cant see under the table.. Seriously this is just a simple trick. I would like to see it done with something that isn't metal. Ever heard of electromagnets? Why wasn't the glass jar in the first video moving only the coin? because its made of glass and is not affected by the electromagnet under the table.. The sad thing is that people believe in this. You could see under it a little. But, it seemed to me that there was a cabinet side, or door, which was closer then the coin was flipping around, so it could still be a magnet being used. I'm not sure how they flipped the coin into the air... [More]

Tiger enters house, goes to sleep on bed
7-20-2019
A homeowner and his family were forced to flee when the enormous cat simply walked in the front door.
NASA celebrates Apollo 11's 50th anniversary
7-20-2019
Today marks exactly 50 years since Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin touched down on the lunar surface.
Incredible 'piglet squid' caught on camera
7-19-2019
Footage of the unusual cephalopod was captured in the Pacific depths by the Exploration Vessel Nautilus team.
'Storm Area 51' spawns copycat campaigns
7-19-2019
Inspired by the recent social media phenomenon, other people have started setting up their own 'storm' events.
House vibrates
7-20-2019 | Northern part of lower Michigan

Sudden writing on hand
7-20-2019 | England

Spontaneous exorcisms
7-5-2019 | Ontario

A call from 'The Lobster'
7-5-2019 | Russia

Witnessing tree spirits
6-25-2019 | Ontario

I didn't move my blankets
6-25-2019 | Spring, TX

Bitten by a spirit?...true story
6-15-2019 | Dallas, Tx