Saturday, May 26, 2018

McKinnon found evidence of 'space warships'

Posted on Tuesday, 8 December, 2015 | Comment icon 94 comments

McKinnon was interviewed by Richard Hall on YouTube. Image Credit: YouTube / Richard Hall
UFO hacker Gary McKinnon has revealed details of what he allegedly found in NASA's computer systems.
The British hacker, who in 2002 was found guilty of the "biggest military computer hack of all time", has spoken out about his efforts to find evidence of government cover-ups relating to UFOs.

The 49-year-old, who was spared extradition to the US three years ago, told RichPlanet TV that he had discovered evidence of a secret space program run by the United States Navy.

"I scanned and looked for documents, I found an Excel spreadsheet which said, ‘Non-terrestrial officers’," he said. "It had ranks and names. It had tabs for ‘material transfer’ between ships."

"I took that to be, they must have ships based in space – the names started with U.S.S."

McKinnon also maintains that NASA has been deliberately airbrushing evidence of UFOs from its satellite photographs and that he had found at least one image showing an otherworldy craft.

"It was the hemisphere of a planet I assume was Earth," he said. "It was cloudy, but there was the classic cigar-shape (UFO). [I] did not feel it was man-made."

His controversial claims have been unsurprisingly met with a significant degree of skepticism.

Source: Yahoo! News | Comments (94)

Tags: Gary McKinnon, UFO, NASA

Comment icon #85 Posted by Occams Razor on 12 January, 2016, 6:26
I think plenty has been said about Mr. McK and his discovery, most of the opinion being that he seems to have absolutely nothing to back up what he claims, and that by refusing to disclose either the names of these alleged Space Warships or anything more about these alleged "Non-Terrestrial Officers", he's not really going to do much to persuade people, unless they're already predisposed to believe anything they want to hear. He's refusing to disclose the names of the space warships now is he? Last I heard he couldn't recall them. I heard about this some time ago... I remember thinking back th... [More]
Comment icon #86 Posted by Occams Razor on 12 January, 2016, 6:31
I always carry a bottle of olive oil just in case I'm abducted by aliens.
Comment icon #87 Posted by Otto von Pickelhaube on 12 January, 2016, 7:42
He's refusing to disclose the names of the space warships now is he? Last I heard he couldn't recall them. I heard about this some time ago... I remember thinking back then that if I had stumbled across something as interesting as a list of space warships and their officers in a Pentagon computer I would have remembered the name of at least one ship. Methinks he's bored. Well, look what I managed to find after just a few minutes hacking ... http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/articles/name_origins1.htmThere's proof right there.
Comment icon #88 Posted by TripGun on 12 January, 2016, 19:58
My name is Captain Bruno J. Global and I serve on board the SDF-1. We are at war people!
Comment icon #89 Posted by JimOberg on 12 January, 2016, 22:50
Single-witness stories can still have value. What I consider the fatal flaw of McK's claims is that he alleges he verified the stories told by Donna Hare, and I've satisfied myself -- and confounded those who want to believe her with lethal internal contradictions -- that her stories have always been imagination based, or possibly pranks played on her due to her known-at-the-time flying saucer fanaticism.
Comment icon #90 Posted by badeskov on 12 January, 2016, 23:26
I always carry a bottle of olive oil just in case I'm abducted by aliens. I did not need to know this. Thank you for the image that you just imprinted onto my brain. Can you now please remove same? Cheers, Badeskov
Comment icon #91 Posted by kartikg on 13 January, 2016, 18:37
I 90% agree with your assessment. What would make me believe him would be if he could get his hands on some print-outs that contained exotic technology or solutions to problems that have not yet been solved by science on Earth. That would make me turn my head; otherwise, not so much. Cheers, Badeskov But then government would have told our scientists working in secret labs are responsible for that .
Comment icon #92 Posted by badeskov on 13 January, 2016, 22:50
But then government would have told our scientists working in secret labs are responsible for that . Well, the possibility certainly exists, but I doubt it would be feasible. Some printouts could be solutions to mathematical conundrums that simply would have no reasonable home in secret research labs or it could be technologies and/or materials development that it would simply be impossible to hide due to space requirements and/or power requirements. And, in any event, scientists talk - they can't help it Cheers, Badeskov
Comment icon #93 Posted by Merc14 on 13 January, 2016, 23:01
Well, the possibility certainly exists, but I doubt it would be feasible. Some printouts could be solutions to mathematical conundrums that simply would have no reasonable home in secret research labs or it could be technologies and/or materials development that it would simply be impossible to hide due to space requirements and/or power requirements. And, in any event, scientists talk - they can't help it Cheers, Badeskov Good on you Bad as i couldn't understand kartikg's sentence at all.
Comment icon #94 Posted by badeskov on 13 January, 2016, 23:14
Good on you Bad as i couldn't understand kartikg's sentence at all. I do peer review for several well recognized journals in the optical communications and processing field of technology and you have no idea what one has to try and decipher at times. Not because it is technologically advanced, but because authors from certain parts of the world seem to be rather, uhm, verbally challenged. Some years ago I showed Lilly some examples, good grief. Our friend kartikg is not even remotely close to being in the class that of typing similarly to what I have had to decipher before I could reject it. C... [More]

Huge canyons discovered beneath Antarctica
5-25-2018
Giant troughs running for hundreds of kilometers have been found deep beneath the ice at the South Pole.
Canberra man falls victim to 'curse of Uluru'
5-25-2018
A man who took home a piece of Australia's famous Ayers Rock believes that he has fallen under its curse.
Woman to become world's oldest mother at 70
5-25-2018
A mother-of-seven in Mexico has claimed that she is six months pregnant with her eighth child at the age of 70.
New tests cast doubt on 'impossible' EmDrive
5-24-2018
Researchers in Germany may have found an explanation for the thrust produced by the controversial drive.
The Galton Board
Posted 5-25-2018 | 0 comments
How do the balls in a Galton Board end up forming a seemingly pre-determined pattern?

Can an artificial intelligence really think ?
Posted 5-22-2018 | 9 comments
AI computer systems may be intelligent, but can they ever be truly self-aware ?

Where are all the B batteries ?
Posted 5-20-2018 | 3 comments
Batteries such as AA and AAA are common, but where are all the other letters ?

Meerkats caught in a dust storm
Posted 5-15-2018 | 1 comment
This group of meerkats in the Kalahari desert must split up to hide and survive the storm.

10 times Michio Kaku blew our minds
Posted 5-12-2018 | 2 comments
A look at some of theoretical physicist Michio Kaku's most mind-bending arguments.

Mystery bristle brush
5-9-2018 | Whittier, U.S.A.

Dreams and clues to the future
3-31-2018 | Philippines and Germany

Black cloaked figure
3-31-2018 | Carlisle, Cumbria, England

Three knocks
3-8-2018 | Canada

Two shadows of me
3-8-2018 | Bellflower, LA

I think I know what I saw
3-5-2018 | Near Sultan, Washington

Ghost, or something else ?
3-5-2018 | Ohio, USA