Monday, May 10, 2021

Glass 'moves on its own' while live on air

Posted on Tuesday, 8 December, 2015 | Comment icon 18 comments

The presenters looked puzzled by the moving glass. Image Credit: YouTube / MINHAS TV2 / Teleceiba
A glass was seen sliding across a table by itself during a live morning breakfast show in Honduras.
The peculiar incident took place during a show called Primera Edicion and happened right in front of one of its presenters - Carlos Molina - who seemed visibly shaken by the phenomenon.

The surface on which the glass was sitting appeared to be completely flat and the footage shows no obvious signs of manipulation by either of the presenters or anyone off-camera.

"Look, look, did you see the glass that moved over there ?" Molina says in the video to his co-host Pablo Zapata who is sitting in the chair right next to him. "The table isn't uneven. There's no slope."
According to reports, the baffled presenter later quizzed members of the production team believing that they'd been pulling a prank on him but everyone flatly denied having anything to do with it.

"I felt something strange in my body," he said. "What I felt was a supernatural phenomenon, a chill throughout my body before the glass moved. It left me traumatized."

"I tried to move the glass afterwards with my hands and it was stuck to the table."

Source: Irish Mirror | Comments (18)

Tags: Honduras, Glass

Comment icon #9 Posted by pallidin on 9 December, 2015, 0:48
Too many "common" attributes that can account for this, on a natural perspective. Unless the glass starts "dancing around", "flipping on it's own", etc, etc, I see nothing remotely paranormal.
Comment icon #10 Posted by Infernal Gnu on 9 December, 2015, 4:20
The presenter needs to sell it on eBay as a haunted glass. Plenty of fools would pay big bucks for it, I'm sure.
Comment icon #11 Posted by stevemagegod on 9 December, 2015, 5:03
Interesting. I have seen similar stuff to this. I witnessed a Loaf of Bread flying off the counter at my local Wegmans once in the way back corner of the store were no one was at. And no way it could have rolled off because the ledge would have caught it. Never seen anything like that since. As far as i know the Wegmans does not have a reputation for being haunted so i was completely mistified as as soon as i saw i ran towards to see if a employee was there and no one.
Comment icon #12 Posted by Kurzweil on 9 December, 2015, 5:26
I don't know if it's the ghost/spirits but watching this made me feel sick thinking about drinking water from Honduras.
Comment icon #13 Posted by Black Monk on 9 December, 2015, 12:52
I remember when this happened to me a few years ago. A glass just slid across the kitchen sideboard.
Comment icon #14 Posted by MissJatti on 9 December, 2015, 15:23
Glass can slide on certain surfaces, under the right conditions
Comment icon #15 Posted by Imaginarynumber1 on 9 December, 2015, 20:09
This looks like it was filmed in a basement. I mean, it is Honduras, so..
Comment icon #16 Posted by coolguy on 10 December, 2015, 3:57
Strange could be a hoax
Comment icon #17 Posted by Captain Dumbass on 10 December, 2015, 9:43
First time i have seen a completely empty glass in shows like this... he must have been thirsty.
Comment icon #18 Posted by Little_Wolf on 7 January, 2016, 0:48
I noticed he had a phone on the table that could have received a message, it would have been on vibrate which could have caused the glass to move. Just at the end he looks like he is checking his phone for a message.

Was this note written by a Titanic passenger ?
5-9-2021
A message-in-a-bottle found washed up on a beach in Canada may have come from the ill-fated vessel.
Woman claims to have been abducted 50 times
5-9-2021
Paula Smith maintains that she has had several dozen close encounters with extraterrestrial visitors.
Claims of 'fungus' on Mars spark controversy
5-8-2021
An international team of researchers has published a paper claiming that there is evidence of fungus on Mars.
MH370 pilot 'deliberately masked flight path'
5-8-2021
The pilot of the doomed airliner may have attempted to leave 'false trails' and hide the plane's true trajectory.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball