Thursday, August 18, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Bizarre > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Bizarre

Facebook CEO insists that he is not a lizard

June 15, 2016 | Comment icon 53 comments

Zuckerberg categorically denied being a lizard... as you do. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 TechCrunch
The social media giant's co-founder Mark Zuckerberg made the bizarre comment during a recent Q&A session.
As head of the world's largest social media site, the 32-year-old billionaire has certainly been at the center of a few conspiracy theories in his time.

Perhaps the most peculiar of these comes from David Icke, a controversial figure from the UK who has long maintained that the world's elite are actually 'shapeshifting lizards', a theory that really is as ludicrous as it sounds and one that Zuckerberg seemed particularly keen to address.

"Mark, are the allegations true that you’re secretly a lizard ?" he said, reading one of the questions. "Um... I’m gonna, I’m gonna have to go with ‘no’ on that. I am not a lizard."
"But keep the high quality comments coming in please, this is surely on track to be a great Live Q&A if we continue getting stuff at that level of quality."

Back in 2013, a poll found that as many as 4 percent of registered voters in the United States subscribed to the idea that "lizard people control our societies by gaining political power."

At least we now know that Zuckerberg isn't one of them...

Source: TIME | Comments (53)

Comment icon #44 Posted by TzarSeft 6 years ago
His Grandfather is aryan of the Bulg-Aryan. He should have connections to higher royalty today without a doubt as this whole facebook agenda is very similar to what the ancients tried to do in Atlantis and later in ancient egypt.
Comment icon #45 Posted by Noteverythingisaconspiracy 6 years ago
Comment icon #46 Posted by Lilly 6 years ago
There were reptilian lizard thingys in Atlantis?  *waits for woo-o-meter to explode*
Comment icon #47 Posted by Noteverythingisaconspiracy 6 years ago
You just broke my Woo-o-Meter Lilly. You owe me a new one.
Comment icon #48 Posted by Lilly 6 years ago
Hey, if your woo-o-meter wasn't up to the challenge it's not my fault. My Daddy always used to say, "Use the right tool for the job". BTW, what they're loading isn't mud (it's manure).
Comment icon #49 Posted by Noteverythingisaconspiracy 6 years ago
Its OK Lilly. I just got a WTF meter instead: By the way is that manure from bulls ? That would be very appropriate, wouldn't it ?
Comment icon #50 Posted by Lilly 6 years ago
Ok, now that meter looks far more capable for the job! As to the origins of the manure...you can go and check on it if you want. I'm content with just knowing it's manure (bull, cow, horse...all works for me).
Comment icon #51 Posted by Noteverythingisaconspiracy 6 years ago
The last meter apparently died from repeated overloads. I guess I should spend less time on conspiracy sites if I want the new one to last.  It was just a thought. I don't really have any strong preference when it come to manure.
Comment icon #52 Posted by Ryan109b 6 years ago
Don't believe him! He's a shape-shifting reptile from the Alpha Draconis system! He eats small rodents and will one day join his giant reptilian fleet in Orbit as they enslave our world! Resist! Fight! Watch 'V: The Visitor's
Comment icon #53 Posted by Ryan109b 6 years ago