Glawe took a selfie of her painful predicament. Image Credit: Facebook / Ashley Glawe
Ashley Glawe ended up in the emergency room after her pet snake got stuck in a rather peculiar place.
Glawe, who is from Oregon, claims that she had been playing with her pet ball python 'Bart' when the adventurous reptile slithered up to her ear and poked his head through her stretched earlobe.
The snake quickly managed to get itself hopelessly stuck with Glawe unable to free him.
"It all happened so fast that before I even knew what was going on it was already too late," she said.
Photographs taken in the emergency room of her bizarre predicament soon went viral on social media and have since been viewed tens of thousands of times.
Fortunately though, with the help of a small incision, some Vaseline and a bit of perseverance, doctors were eventually able to free the snake from her ear.
Source: Fox News | Comments (22)
Similar stories based on this topic: