Tuesday, July 27, 2021

'Alien' actor claims he has encountered aliens

Posted on Tuesday, 1 August, 2017 | Comment icon 80 comments

'Alien' is widely regarded as a horror classic. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 Colin / Wiki
Yaphet Kotto, who starred in Ridley Scott's 1979 movie 'Alien', has had close encounters of his own.
The 77-year-old, who is well known for his role as Chief Engineer Parker in the science fiction horror classic, stated during a recent interview that he has been visited by aliens since he was a child.

"I've only told my wife, my rabbi, and a psychologist," he told Noel Ransome from Vice magazine. "This is the first time I'm talking about it."

According to Kotto, his experiences began when, at the age of six, he encountered an 'entity' at his home that was "at least five or six feet tall with an elongated head."

He would go on to experience all manner of anomalous phenomena throughout his life including a sighting of "a UFO as big as the Yankee Stadium turned upside down."

He also believes that some of his UFO encounters were triggered by meditation sessions.

"I really don't care whether anyone thinks I'm delusional," he said.

Source: Straight.com | Comments (80)

Tags: Alien, Yaphet Kotto

Comment icon #71 Posted by AlienzTruth on 22 August, 2017, 14:55
Then we have different opinions on what being skeptical with an open mind is. Just as believing in everything without looking into things, researching and understanding whatever it is, is stupid. So is not believing anything because your brain cannot comprehend it. Anything and everything is possible, but it doesn't mean everything is. It does take courage to speak in public about what he spoke about, no one speaks about it in public because it does not give positive attention, it gives negative attention and can ruin ones career. That's the only reason why I believe in what he said.
Comment icon #72 Posted by stereologist on 22 August, 2017, 16:05
We are talking the meaning of words, not opinion. I believe you are confusing skeptic and scoffer. Many people say skeptic when the correct word is scoffer. A scoffer does not believe without examining the issue. The gullible believe without examining the issue. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/scoffer You might like this video
Comment icon #73 Posted by badeskov on 22 August, 2017, 19:34
Really?!  You mean that he is really brave to exhibit his gullibility? Uhm, ok.  You know this exactly how? Please do elaborate. Cheers, Badeskov
Comment icon #74 Posted by Merc14 on 23 August, 2017, 3:06
I can't wait to hear this either!!
Comment icon #75 Posted by internetperson on 23 August, 2017, 13:44
Exactly. Nobody can possibly become an expert on every topic in the world so everyone is ignorant of a lot. However (not) everyone has common sense which can deduce fact from fiction. If you can't, you then decide if the topic is important enough to investigate. And this is another point I bring up about aliens; what's more of a threat to you, aliens or viruses? My point is there are far more threatening things in this world to you than aliens.  Honestly he's right about the cloaking technology but it's only for the Klingon Bird of Prey.
Comment icon #76 Posted by LightAngel on 2 September, 2017, 4:29
It's always good to have an open mind, but it's also good to question everything at the same time.
Comment icon #77 Posted by I'mConvinced on 2 September, 2017, 9:59
In summary: I make money from UFO's. Go and buy my product and we'll talk. Well I'm convinced.
Comment icon #78 Posted by Occams Razor on 5 October, 2017, 0:08
I wouldn't take this too seriously, this is the same Yaphet Kotto that claimed he was a decendant of England's Queen Victoria... LOL.
Comment icon #79 Posted by Selectrick on 17 October, 2017, 3:43
What year did you post this? Haven't you heard of the Phoenix lights? That were not just lights.
Comment icon #80 Posted by seeder on 17 October, 2017, 7:15
  Oh yes I know the Phoenix lights story very well. Again, no ufo or aliens caused them either

84-year-old German had WW2 tank in his cellar
7-27-2021
Lawyers are currently negotiating penalties for a German man who was storing 'weapons of war' in his cellar.
37-year-old wakes up believing that he's 16
7-27-2021
Daniel Porter got the fright of his life when he woke up one day having forgotten 21 years of his life.
Brainless blob can think and make decisions
7-26-2021
Scientists have observed a type of slime mold that is surprisingly brainy given its total lack of a brain.
Harvard-led team to search for alien space tech
7-26-2021
A team of scientists has launched a new project with the aim of hunting down alien technosignatures.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball