Monday, September 28, 2020
  Bizarre

Woman finds two duelling snakes in her shower

Posted on Wednesday, 4 October, 2017 | Comment icon 10 comments

How would you react to finding two of these in your bathroom ? Image Credit: Tim Vickers
Petrina Murphy discovered the pythons wriggling around in her shower after they fell from a skylight.
Finding a spider in your shower is bad enough, but for a 41-year-old Australian mother recently, anything would have been better than to find two large snakes battling it out in her bathroom.

"I'm just glad the shower was clean so I was able to get some photos and video without it being embarrassing," she told Caters News.
It was actually her 16-year-old son, Callum, who first discovered the reptiles.

"For people with a phobia it would be like something out of a nightmare, but I've never been particularly scared of snakes and we're pretty used to them out here," said Petrina.

"I would much rather get rid of them myself and know they're gone than have to deal with worrying about them finding their own way into the house."

Source: Inside Edition | Comments (10)

Tags: Snakes, Pythons

Comment icon #1 Posted by Sundew on 4 October, 2017, 12:45
Lucky she wasn't IN the shower, she would have probably broken her neck trying to get out....
Comment icon #2 Posted by Eldorado on 4 October, 2017, 13:10
She said the family had known for some time they had big snakes on the roof. And she also had no problem sweeping them out of her home. :) Gotta love the Australian housewife.
Comment icon #3 Posted by Stiff on 4 October, 2017, 13:58
I'm pretty sure I've seen a film with a similar title to this thread. On a serious note though, she's a lot braver than I. Spiders I have no problem with. Large snakes? Nope, nope , nope nope, no....
Comment icon #4 Posted by BiffSplitkins on 4 October, 2017, 17:18
I'd rather find dueling snakes in my shower than to find dueling banjos.
Comment icon #5 Posted by paperdyer on 4 October, 2017, 20:09
Based on the title I was thinking the same thing.  Good thing snakes don't squeal like a pig!
Comment icon #6 Posted by pallidin on 5 October, 2017, 22:22
It's MY shampoo! No, it's MY shampoo!
Comment icon #7 Posted by RayvenRed on 6 October, 2017, 3:48
I would have climbed the walls trying to get out of there.
Comment icon #8 Posted by mysticwerewolf on 6 October, 2017, 5:23
it didn't look to me like they were fighting, it looked like they were mating. but I am no expert and could be very wrong. better the shower than the living room.
Comment icon #9 Posted by mysticwerewolf on 6 October, 2017, 5:25
snakes don't bother me, put some of those giant Australian spiders in there now and I would go through the roof and be the first man on mars
Comment icon #10 Posted by AustinHinton on 6 October, 2017, 16:42
Snake fight club.

Doctors discover needles in woman's brain
9-27-2020
A woman who underwent a CT scan in China was inexplicably found to have two needles in her head.
Man dies after eating too much black licorice
9-27-2020
The popular sweet treat may seem harmless enough, but eating too much of it can literally prove fatal.
Couple spots 'bus-sized' creature in Loch Ness
9-26-2020
Corey Sturrock and his wife had been out for a walk when they spotted something very large in the water.
Kelly Cahill UFO case continues to intrigue
9-26-2020
One of Australia's most perplexing alien abduction encounters continues to prove compelling 27 years on.
Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball