Monday, January 24, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Bizarre > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Bizarre

Woman finds two duelling snakes in her shower

October 4, 2017 | Comment icon 10 comments

How would you react to finding two of these in your bathroom ? Image Credit: Tim Vickers
Petrina Murphy discovered the pythons wriggling around in her shower after they fell from a skylight.
Finding a spider in your shower is bad enough, but for a 41-year-old Australian mother recently, anything would have been better than to find two large snakes battling it out in her bathroom.

"I'm just glad the shower was clean so I was able to get some photos and video without it being embarrassing," she told Caters News.
It was actually her 16-year-old son, Callum, who first discovered the reptiles.

"For people with a phobia it would be like something out of a nightmare, but I've never been particularly scared of snakes and we're pretty used to them out here," said Petrina.

"I would much rather get rid of them myself and know they're gone than have to deal with worrying about them finding their own way into the house."

Source: Inside Edition | Comments (10)

Comment icon #1 Posted by Sundew 4 years ago
Lucky she wasn't IN the shower, she would have probably broken her neck trying to get out....
Comment icon #2 Posted by Eldorado 4 years ago
She said the family had known for some time they had big snakes on the roof. And she also had no problem sweeping them out of her home. :) Gotta love the Australian housewife.
Comment icon #3 Posted by Stiff 4 years ago
I'm pretty sure I've seen a film with a similar title to this thread. On a serious note though, she's a lot braver than I. Spiders I have no problem with. Large snakes? Nope, nope , nope nope, no....
Comment icon #4 Posted by BiffSplitkins 4 years ago
I'd rather find dueling snakes in my shower than to find dueling banjos.
Comment icon #5 Posted by paperdyer 4 years ago
Based on the title I was thinking the same thing.  Good thing snakes don't squeal like a pig!
Comment icon #6 Posted by pallidin 4 years ago
It's MY shampoo! No, it's MY shampoo!
Comment icon #7 Posted by RayvenRed 4 years ago
I would have climbed the walls trying to get out of there.
Comment icon #8 Posted by mysticwerewolf 4 years ago
it didn't look to me like they were fighting, it looked like they were mating. but I am no expert and could be very wrong. better the shower than the living room.
Comment icon #9 Posted by mysticwerewolf 4 years ago
snakes don't bother me, put some of those giant Australian spiders in there now and I would go through the roof and be the first man on mars
Comment icon #10 Posted by AustinHinton 4 years ago