New footage has emerged of an eight-year-old from Argentina who honks every time he breathes in.
The unnamed youngster, who is from San Miguel de Tucuman, was taken to hospital after he accidentally swallowed a small plastic toy horn that ended up becoming lodged in his throat.
Every time he inhaled, the air would pass through the horn and make a loud honking sound.
Footage of the boy's unfortunate predicament was uploaded on to social media by Dr. Santiago Gomez Zuviria with the intention of highlighting the dangers of children swallowing small objects.
Fortunately though, following a minor procedure, the horn was successfully removed.
Source: CTV News | Comments (7)