Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Couple report 'Bigfoot' sighting in New Jersey

Posted on Wednesday, 16 May, 2018 | Comment icon 80 comments

Did the couple really encounter a Bigfoot ? Image Credit: (PD)
The report is one of several dozen to have arisen in the northeastern US state over the last few decades.
The incident, which occurred in Pine Barrens, involved a woman named Tricia who had been driving through a densely wooded region with her husband back on April 7th.

According to the report she submitted to the Bigfoot Field Research Organization, she saw a large bipedal creature bound on to the road before quickly disappearing again in to the trees nearby.

"I am driving and in a split second I saw something brown on 2 legs and about 6 feet tall sprint behind the car in the area we were just in," she wrote. "I caught it in my rear view mirror."
"I stopped the car and husband told me to go in reverse. As we approached the area he thought he heard branches snapping and a splash into the water."

A local news report detailing the sighting can be viewed below.

The original BFRO report can also be viewed - here.

Source: CBS Local | Comments (80)

Tags: Bigfoot

Comment icon #71 Posted by Podo on 25 June, 2018, 20:33
Dang, that's hardcore. I've never heard of this, and after checking my province's government, it doesn't seem like we have that sickness here, it's mainly east of the plains. Though "Canadian Wildlife" isn't nearly as interesting as you'd think. It's just a bunch of lazy predators, followed by the three varieties of deer-type-things: scared ones (white-tailed), angry ones (elk), and aggressively angry ones (moose). I do a lot of backpacking and wilderness camping, and I would run way harder from a moose than from a bear, cougar, or wolf.
Comment icon #72 Posted by stereologist on 25 June, 2018, 20:38
Moose are scary. The park has musk ox, wolverine, mink, polar bears, wolves, caribou, brown bears too. It's a great place. If you go there take the last car of the cages. The alpha musk ox used to ram it and knock people silly. Great show. Ther eis a multimedia show before you enter the zoo. It snows in the theater during the winter scenes.
Comment icon #73 Posted by Podo on 25 June, 2018, 20:40
Oh yeah, I guess we do have polar bear, don't we? I'm fairly inexperienced with east/north coast wildlife, I'm resoundingly locked to the western rainforests and the northern rockies. I'd totally go into a cage and get hammered by an ox, what a ride! Unfortunately I don't know any French so going to Quebec is not high on the priority list
Comment icon #74 Posted by stereologist on 25 June, 2018, 20:48
I want to visit Churchill Manitoba and sit in a cage to watch the polar bears migrate through town. I should add that there are no bigfoot or bigfoot actors at this zoo. They limit their entertainment to known land mammals.
Comment icon #75 Posted by Trelane on 10 July, 2018, 23:30
***Update*** I just spent two weeks camping west of Sullivan Mountain in Washington. Still no big scary ape-men. Not a sound, scream, howl, footprint or encounter. Nothing, nothing at all.
Comment icon #76 Posted by stereologist on 11 July, 2018, 1:08
Maybe you forgot to use this item http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4888014/North-Carolina-woman-invents-SPRAY-attract-Bigfoot.html
Comment icon #77 Posted by Piney on 11 July, 2018, 1:08
Don't bother looking. It's 35 years I won't get back.
Comment icon #78 Posted by The Caspian Hare on 11 July, 2018, 19:02
Comment icon #79 Posted by Tatetopa on 15 July, 2018, 3:35
Sorry buddy, they can't be everywhere all the time you know.   Most of them i hear were at the BGSA ( Big Galoots Society of America with thanks to Gary Larson) convention in Teaneck.
Comment icon #80 Posted by Trelane on 15 July, 2018, 5:16
I figured where I was at was remote enough that I might find or hear something.  My brother and I joked about it on our fifth night out. We heard pretty much everything but the Foot of Big. Should have known better, totally forgot about NJ. Thanks Trump lol!

Trump may inadvertently veto UFO task force
11-24-2020
The US President is threatening to veto a defense bill that includes funding for the Pentagon's UFO task force.
Mystery '2001' monolith found in Utah desert
11-24-2020
A real-life version of the monolith from '2001: A Space Odyssey' has shown up in the middle of nowhere.
US Air Force base is guarded by robotic dogs
11-23-2020
Tyndall Air Force Base in Florida is replacing human guard patrols with a new type of four-legged robot.
Medieval soldier found in Lithuanian lake
11-23-2020
Scientists have uncovered the remarkably well-preserved remains of a medieval man with an iron sword.
The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball