Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Man claims to have spent ten days with aliens

Posted on Friday, 2 November, 2018 | Comment icon 141 comments

What happened to Newald during those ten days ? Image Credit: CC0 Pixabay
Alec Newald, who is from New Zealand, maintains that he once spent over a week in an alien civilization.
His remarkable experience occurred back in 1989 during a drive to Auckland from Rotorua through some of New Zealand's most picturesque scenery. He first noticed that something was off when he arrived at his destination and discovered that it was Thursday when it should have been Monday.

It soon became apparent that he had somehow lost a whole ten days.

Later in life, he began to recall some of the details of what had happened to him.

"I was like what the hell is going on here ?" he said during an interview with As You Wish talk radio. "I was driving the car and it felt like a ton of bricks had landed on me, like someone had poured cement on me. I felt like I was pushed into the seat of that car."

"I was paralyzed, I couldn't turn the wheel or apply the brakes or do anything."

He remembered awakening in a 'cavern' surrounded by what he described as 'spirit forms'.

"Looking up, I realized we were being approached by three aliens," he later wrote in a book on his experiences. "The tallest of them looking like my escort from earlier on."

"The second one was just a little shorter and was male as far as I could tell. The third was smaller, much smaller, and walked ahead of the other two."

"He had a very small mouth, but I did not notice any ears or much of a nose. His physical appearance, however, was of almost no consequence, for I was immediately struck with an almost overpowering feeling of his presence."

"I cannot say it was hypnotic, if anything, the opposite. It was as if his energy was being projected and absorbed by my body."

The experience ultimately gave him a whole new perspective on life and his place in the universe.

"Try absorbing that and continue to live your life as if nothing has changed," he said.

Source: News.com.au | Comments (141)

Tags: Alec Newald, Alien

Comment icon #132 Posted by stereologist on 11 November, 2018, 14:59
I don't believe you ever mentioned who these experts are
Comment icon #133 Posted by papageorge1 on 11 November, 2018, 16:19
Their names are in the documentary I was talking about; Project 17.
Comment icon #134 Posted by stereologist on 11 November, 2018, 16:23
Any idea who they are. I'm not really interested in watching an entire movie.
Comment icon #135 Posted by papageorge1 on 11 November, 2018, 16:26
No, I'm sure you are just interested in scraping up attacks. The names of metallurgists are not something important enough to stick with me.
Comment icon #136 Posted by stereologist on 11 November, 2018, 16:28
I was interested in what they stated. I guess we will just have to say that what they might have stated if anything was not of interest. What alien origins stated still stands: " there are no experts in the UFO/Alien field.... "
Comment icon #137 Posted by stereologist on 11 November, 2018, 16:31
So often there are vague claims of experts stating this or that. 1. Do they event exist? I find that many do not. 2. Did they actually state what is attributed to them? Sometimes no. 3. Are they experts? Often the answer is no. 4. Were methods used that provide the answer they produce? In the case of the non-terrestrial claims by Leir the answer is no.
Comment icon #138 Posted by burt_ie on 17 November, 2018, 14:18
So this it taken from a book, that is selling on amazon for $98...nice advert.
Comment icon #139 Posted by atom2084 on 9 December, 2018, 0:32
Wow this is a hard room. Such intelligent arguments.
Comment icon #140 Posted by Jodie.Lynne on 9 December, 2018, 1:20
In most of these accounts, and in the books that are sold on this and other related "mysterious" phenomena, they are purposefully vague on some data. "we sent the samples to a lab" What lab? What are their credentials for conducting analysis? "The results were astounding! The lab confirmed that the samples were extraterrestrial!" I'm beginning to think that there is some guy out there whose name is "The Lab", and apparently, he gets a lot of work.
Comment icon #141 Posted by esoteric_toad on 9 December, 2018, 12:15
The lab

Black hole radio jet 'pointed directly at Earth'
1-23-2019
The supermassive black hole in the center of the Milky Way seems to be pointing a radio jet directly towards us.
Secret Pentagon research projects revealed
1-23-2019
A newly declassified list of top secret US government projects reads like something out of an X-Files episode.
Eels 'hyperactive' due to cocaine in the Thames
1-22-2019
According to a report, excessive drug use in London may be having an adverse effect on some of the local wildlife.
Steam-powered space probe could work forever
1-22-2019
Scientists have developed a prototype for a steam-powered spacecraft that can refuel itself with water.
Round Earth vs flat Earth
Posted 1-18-2019 | 4 comments
Why do some people believe that the Earth is as flat as a pancake?

Which is correct - math or maths ?
Posted 1-10-2019 | 2 comments
For years, there has been some confusion over the shorthand of the word 'mathematics'.

How fast does glass crack ?
Posted 12-31-2018 | 5 comments
The Slo Mo Guys attempt another intriguing slow motion experiment in their back yard.

The most mind-blowing space discoveries
Posted 12-28-2018 | 0 comments
A look back at some of mankind's greatest space-related discoveries.

The origins of Christmas
Posted 12-22-2018 | 0 comments
A look back at the origins of several modern Christmas traditions.

Johannesburg Men in Black