Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Man claims to have spent ten days with aliens

Posted on Friday, 2 November, 2018 | Comment icon 137 comments

What happened to Newald during those ten days ? Image Credit: CC0 Pixabay
Alec Newald, who is from New Zealand, maintains that he once spent over a week in an alien civilization.
His remarkable experience occurred back in 1989 during a drive to Auckland from Rotorua through some of New Zealand's most picturesque scenery. He first noticed that something was off when he arrived at his destination and discovered that it was Thursday when it should have been Monday.

It soon became apparent that he had somehow lost a whole ten days.

Later in life, he began to recall some of the details of what had happened to him.

"I was like what the hell is going on here ?" he said during an interview with As You Wish talk radio. "I was driving the car and it felt like a ton of bricks had landed on me, like someone had poured cement on me. I felt like I was pushed into the seat of that car."

"I was paralyzed, I couldn't turn the wheel or apply the brakes or do anything."

He remembered awakening in a 'cavern' surrounded by what he described as 'spirit forms'.

"Looking up, I realized we were being approached by three aliens," he later wrote in a book on his experiences. "The tallest of them looking like my escort from earlier on."

"The second one was just a little shorter and was male as far as I could tell. The third was smaller, much smaller, and walked ahead of the other two."

"He had a very small mouth, but I did not notice any ears or much of a nose. His physical appearance, however, was of almost no consequence, for I was immediately struck with an almost overpowering feeling of his presence."

"I cannot say it was hypnotic, if anything, the opposite. It was as if his energy was being projected and absorbed by my body."

The experience ultimately gave him a whole new perspective on life and his place in the universe.

"Try absorbing that and continue to live your life as if nothing has changed," he said.

Source: News.com.au | Comments (137)

Tags: Alec Newald, Alien

Comment icon #128 Posted by Dejarma on 10 November, 2018, 0:06
how do you know they are experts? who says they are experts?
Comment icon #129 Posted by Alien Origins on 10 November, 2018, 10:10
@papageorge1there are no experts in the UFO/Alien field....
Comment icon #130 Posted by papageorge1 on 10 November, 2018, 17:13
I don't agree with that. But in this particular case I was talking about expert metallurgists (I think you may not have been following my posts throughout this thread based on your comment).
Comment icon #131 Posted by Alien Origins on 10 November, 2018, 17:29
Maybe I wasn't..I lose track of these things some times cause I am off and on mostly.
Comment icon #132 Posted by stereologist on 11 November, 2018, 14:59
I don't believe you ever mentioned who these experts are
Comment icon #133 Posted by papageorge1 on 11 November, 2018, 16:19
Their names are in the documentary I was talking about; Project 17.
Comment icon #134 Posted by stereologist on 11 November, 2018, 16:23
Any idea who they are. I'm not really interested in watching an entire movie.
Comment icon #135 Posted by papageorge1 on 11 November, 2018, 16:26
No, I'm sure you are just interested in scraping up attacks. The names of metallurgists are not something important enough to stick with me.
Comment icon #136 Posted by stereologist on 11 November, 2018, 16:28
I was interested in what they stated. I guess we will just have to say that what they might have stated if anything was not of interest. What alien origins stated still stands: " there are no experts in the UFO/Alien field.... "
Comment icon #137 Posted by stereologist on 11 November, 2018, 16:31
So often there are vague claims of experts stating this or that. 1. Do they event exist? I find that many do not. 2. Did they actually state what is attributed to them? Sometimes no. 3. Are they experts? Often the answer is no. 4. Were methods used that provide the answer they produce? In the case of the non-terrestrial claims by Leir the answer is no.

Second-closest extrasolar planet discovered
11-14-2018
Astronomers have revealed the discovery of a 'super-Earth' around a star that is a mere six light years away.
Airline pilots encounter UFO over Ireland
11-14-2018
Irish aviation authorities are investigating reports from multiple pilots of a strange object on November 9th.
'Ghost' galaxy discovered outside Milky Way
11-14-2018
Scientists studying data from the Gaia satellite have identified a massive 'ghost' galaxy lurking nearby.
Real-life Chucky 'attacks woman's boyfriend'
11-13-2018
A woman in Peru has claimed that her possessed doll moves on its own and is prone to bouts of violence.
The last reef of the Galapagos
Posted 11-12-2018 | 0 comments
A look at the enigmatic world that lies beneath the ocean off the Galapagos Islands.

Morse code
Posted 11-7-2018 | 4 comments
Michael takes a look at an obsolete messaging system that uses dots and dashes.

The colors of autumn
Posted 10-31-2018 | 1 comment
Taking a moment to appreciate the colors and atmosphere of autumn.

Faster than a calculator
Posted 10-26-2018 | 2 comments
'Mathemagician' Arthur Benjamin shows off his amazing mathematical skills.

The city of towering temples
Posted 10-21-2018 | 2 comments
A look at the temples of Angkor - a city steeped in Cambodian history and legend.

My name is whispered

Orange, hovering, atom-like figure
10-25-2018 | West kelowna

I saw a strange man
10-25-2018 | Croatia

Spontaneous exorcisms
10-25-2018 | Canada

Two children who didn't age
10-24-2018 | United States New York