Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Man claims to have spent ten days with aliens

Posted on Friday, 2 November, 2018 | Comment icon 141 comments

What happened to Newald during those ten days ? Image Credit: CC0 Pixabay
Alec Newald, who is from New Zealand, maintains that he once spent over a week in an alien civilization.
His remarkable experience occurred back in 1989 during a drive to Auckland from Rotorua through some of New Zealand's most picturesque scenery. He first noticed that something was off when he arrived at his destination and discovered that it was Thursday when it should have been Monday.

It soon became apparent that he had somehow lost a whole ten days.

Later in life, he began to recall some of the details of what had happened to him.

"I was like what the hell is going on here ?" he said during an interview with As You Wish talk radio. "I was driving the car and it felt like a ton of bricks had landed on me, like someone had poured cement on me. I felt like I was pushed into the seat of that car."

"I was paralyzed, I couldn't turn the wheel or apply the brakes or do anything."

He remembered awakening in a 'cavern' surrounded by what he described as 'spirit forms'.

"Looking up, I realized we were being approached by three aliens," he later wrote in a book on his experiences. "The tallest of them looking like my escort from earlier on."

"The second one was just a little shorter and was male as far as I could tell. The third was smaller, much smaller, and walked ahead of the other two."

"He had a very small mouth, but I did not notice any ears or much of a nose. His physical appearance, however, was of almost no consequence, for I was immediately struck with an almost overpowering feeling of his presence."

"I cannot say it was hypnotic, if anything, the opposite. It was as if his energy was being projected and absorbed by my body."

The experience ultimately gave him a whole new perspective on life and his place in the universe.

"Try absorbing that and continue to live your life as if nothing has changed," he said.

Source: News.com.au | Comments (141)

Tags: Alec Newald, Alien

Comment icon #132 Posted by stereologist on 11 November, 2018, 14:59
I don't believe you ever mentioned who these experts are
Comment icon #133 Posted by papageorge1 on 11 November, 2018, 16:19
Their names are in the documentary I was talking about; Project 17.
Comment icon #134 Posted by stereologist on 11 November, 2018, 16:23
Any idea who they are. I'm not really interested in watching an entire movie.
Comment icon #135 Posted by papageorge1 on 11 November, 2018, 16:26
No, I'm sure you are just interested in scraping up attacks. The names of metallurgists are not something important enough to stick with me.
Comment icon #136 Posted by stereologist on 11 November, 2018, 16:28
I was interested in what they stated. I guess we will just have to say that what they might have stated if anything was not of interest. What alien origins stated still stands: " there are no experts in the UFO/Alien field.... "
Comment icon #137 Posted by stereologist on 11 November, 2018, 16:31
So often there are vague claims of experts stating this or that. 1. Do they event exist? I find that many do not. 2. Did they actually state what is attributed to them? Sometimes no. 3. Are they experts? Often the answer is no. 4. Were methods used that provide the answer they produce? In the case of the non-terrestrial claims by Leir the answer is no.
Comment icon #138 Posted by burt_ie on 17 November, 2018, 14:18
So this it taken from a book, that is selling on amazon for $98...nice advert.
Comment icon #139 Posted by atom2084 on 9 December, 2018, 0:32
Wow this is a hard room. Such intelligent arguments.
Comment icon #140 Posted by Jodie.Lynne on 9 December, 2018, 1:20
In most of these accounts, and in the books that are sold on this and other related "mysterious" phenomena, they are purposefully vague on some data. "we sent the samples to a lab" What lab? What are their credentials for conducting analysis? "The results were astounding! The lab confirmed that the samples were extraterrestrial!" I'm beginning to think that there is some guy out there whose name is "The Lab", and apparently, he gets a lot of work.
Comment icon #141 Posted by esoteric_toad on 9 December, 2018, 12:15
The lab

Carbon monoxide detectors could help find ET
3-20-2019
Scientists have identified a potential new way to detect the presence of extraterrestrial life on distant worlds.
Pilot spots mystery object using night vision
3-19-2019
An air ambulance pilot wearing night vision goggles recently spotted an unknown object west of Las Vegas.
Why do Egyptian statues have missing noses ?
3-19-2019
Tomb robbers may have deliberately defaced statues and artwork to prevent spirits from seeking revenge.
The human body may have a magnetic sense
3-18-2019
Scientists now believe that humans, like birds, may be able to sense the Earth's magnetic field.
Squaring a doughnut
Posted 3-12-2019 | 0 comments
Michael returns with another mind-bending problem - this time concerning squares.

Shells of cosmic time
Posted 3-3-2019 | 0 comments
A look at how observations of distant objects enable us to see back in time.

Thailand's snake village
Posted 2-26-2019 | 2 comments
Steve Backshall visits a village where the inhabitants live alongside dangerous snakes.

Why do blind people wear sunglasses ?
Posted 2-19-2019 | 2 comments
Simon Whistler investigates why blind people are often seen wearing sunglasses, even indoors.

How will humans evolve ?
Posted 2-12-2019 | 2 comments
What's next for our species - what will a human of the future be like ?

Winter solstice hooded figures