Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Couple buys house that inspired 'The Conjuring'

Posted on Friday, 12 July, 2019 | Comment icon 14 comments

Would you want to live here ? Image Credit: Facebook / Cory Heinzen
The remote Rhode Island farmhouse that inspired the popular movie has something of a sinister past.
The infamous abode, which was recently purchased by Cory Heinzen and his wife Jennifer, was once the home of the Perron family whose experiences at the house in the 1970s are well documented.

Cory, who has a keen interest in the paranormal, maintains that he has always been fascinated by Ed and Lorraine Warren whose investigation of the house inspired the movie 'The Conjuring'.

The story goes that a witch had cursed the property, dooming anyone who lived there.

The Perrons experienced all manner of unexplained occurrences which reportedly became increasingly sinister and threatening as time went on.
According to the house's new owners, surprisingly little has changed.

"We had doors opening, footsteps and knocks," said Cory. "I've had a hard time staying there by myself. I don't have the feeling of anything evil, (but) it's very busy."

"You can tell there's a lot of things going on in the house."

Source: Lad Bible | Comments (14)

Tags: The Conjuring

Comment icon #5 Posted by preacherman76 on 12 July, 2019, 20:54
I don't know if the Warrens were con artists or not. I'm definitely not taking the word of the first people to say so without proof though. Especially because of the nature of the things they were involved in. I saw, I believe it was A Hauntings version of the conjuring story. It was powerful. Then again I'm a sucker for a good ghost story.
Comment icon #6 Posted by the13bats on 13 July, 2019, 3:27
con artists? they have or had ( rip ) zero proof of any claims they made, only talk tales they earned a great income living doing what they did, and said it wasnt a show but real and since they insisted demons were basically everywhere, they were to me con artists or mental or both. if their ghosts come haunt me just to smite me, ill be sure to let you know.
Comment icon #7 Posted by AllPossible on 13 July, 2019, 3:42
No Thanks.
Comment icon #8 Posted by Manwon Lender on 13 July, 2019, 4:36
I will bet they bought it cheap, he'll I would have bought it. Think of all the money you could make giving tours, and letting Paranormal Researchers ghost hunt.
Comment icon #9 Posted by Love Buzz on 13 July, 2019, 11:18
The Warren's inspected the house for paranormal activity, but it was Andrea Perron's story that inspired the Conjuring. If you watch her YouTube video's, she doesn't exactly seem fond of the Warren's.
Comment icon #10 Posted by the13bats on 13 July, 2019, 17:22
most old houses can be said to be haunted, mine is, well so they said. false advertisement. some just more famous than others, people have lived in many famous alleged haunted houses after the money shot and no experences, the best reason ahem excuse albeit assinine explanation, the new residents are just not enlightened to the experence, too close minded to see the haunts so theres the easy answer for those of you dealing with possessed dolls or child nadding TV sets no need to call in Tangina Barrons or Peter Venkman and get ecto slime all over the new berber, nope, save the hassles, just cl... [More]
Comment icon #11 Posted by Imaginarynumber1 on 14 July, 2019, 12:13
Comment icon #12 Posted by Love Buzz on 21 July, 2019, 12:28
The office I work in was built in the 1700's. It's been renovated a few times . No one has ever experienced a thing.  My boss has a big old farmhouse in Vermont which has been completely renovated as well. It's gorgeous. He was telling us about pictures that were left in the attic by the original owners dated from the late 1800's. Creeping looking as hell. I asked him and his wife if they have ever experienced anything paranormal.  Nope. Nothing. As much as I want to believe in the paranormal, I remain skeptic until I actually see something myself.
Comment icon #13 Posted by the13bats on 21 July, 2019, 19:11
there was an alleged haunted 1920s theater here, all the cool embelished heavily backstories of being built on the ground where a sanitarium mental institute had been before thst indian burial grounds, a theater owners family member hung themselves there etc ,i worked there and saw a weird anomaly not a ghost, but a girl lived there slept in the projector room i asked her do you think the joints haunted, she laughed loud and hard, and said get real. same type thing here, my joint built 1909, all kinds of stories of haunts, i too found old coolness antique pics etc, zero evidence of spookies, c... [More]
Comment icon #14 Posted by KNash on 22 July, 2019, 23:43
Could you imagine?  They'd have to dig money out of the budget for a priest all the time or a great cleaning crew that could get the blood off the walls

'Bigfoot' charges towards boy in new footage
11-12-2019
A video has emerged showing an alleged Bigfoot charging towards a boy who was walking in the woods.
BBC film crew was held at gunpoint at Area 51
11-11-2019
Comedian Andrew Maxwell and his crew once had their own harrowing experience near the secretive facility.
Video of a fish with a human-like face goes viral
11-11-2019
Unnerving footage of a carp with distinctly human-like facial features has recently emerged on social media.
Geneticists propose human/tardigrade hybrids
11-11-2019
Combining tardigrade DNA with our own could one day improve our ability to survive for long periods in space.
The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia