Tuesday, November 12, 2019

'Ghost' appears in Welsh councillor's photo

Posted on Sunday, 18 August, 2019 | Comment icon 34 comments

Is there a ghost in this picture ? Image Credit: Facebook / Jason Wayne Parry
When Jason Wayne Parry had his picture taken recently, he had failed to notice what was lurking behind him.
Parry, who is the town councillor for Caernarfon, Wales, had been working on a campaign to highlight the problem of dog mess being left in the street when the photograph was taken.

"I was putting up signs warning against dog fouling in the area to bring attention to the problem we have in the estate," he told North Wales Live.

"When I do jobs like that, I like to take a photo and share it on my Facebook page to let people know what's being done."

"I was leaving work the other day and someone ran up to me and asked if I had noticed anything strange about the photo I'd put up."

"She had said it was her friend's home in the background of the photo and while they were looking at it, they noticed something unusual in the window."
It wasn't until he had a friend enhance the image that the alleged 'ghost' became clear.

The anomalous figure, which is admittedly difficult to make out, can be seen over his shoulder in front of the window - it appears as an indistinct shape that slightly stands out against the background.

But is this photograph really evidence of the paranormal or could there be another explanation ?

You decide.

Source: Daily Record | Comments (34)

Tags: Ghost, Wales

Comment icon #25 Posted by RoofGardener on 19 August, 2019, 12:59
Ahhh....gotcha.  Well, the 'strange little girl' ain't ANYTHING. Look what happened when I put the image through a standard polarising filter on Photoshop ! .......
Comment icon #26 Posted by Piney on 19 August, 2019, 13:12
Perfect deion.
Comment icon #27 Posted by highdesert50 on 19 August, 2019, 13:23
Brilliant way to get his point across. Include a wee bit of dog mess on the pic. Anyone want to bet he gets re-elected.
Comment icon #28 Posted by MissJatti on 19 August, 2019, 13:26
Just an old hag who likes to smoke a lot, seeing what is going on outside.
Comment icon #29 Posted by Calibeliever on 19 August, 2019, 19:15
Yeah, if you blow this image up you can start seeing 'ghosts' everywhere in it. I'm not normally one to outright say something isn't paranormal, but this isn't paranormal.
Comment icon #30 Posted by the13bats on 20 August, 2019, 0:05
wee bit? naw, lots of dog mess in this case.
Comment icon #31 Posted by pixiii on 20 August, 2019, 0:08
I think you hit the nail on the head Scot
Comment icon #32 Posted by the13bats on 20 August, 2019, 0:09
Ooh, ghostie in my window and no 'shop 100% real pic
Comment icon #33 Posted by Skulduggery on 21 August, 2019, 18:51
I had another post in this thread, poking fun at the photo in question, but it looks to have been deleted because I mentioned dog poop or something (without the use of “vulgarities”), which is relevant to the original article anyway. Either that or it didn’t post, but in any case, this photo is nothing at all.
Comment icon #34 Posted by Jr 1 on 26 September, 2019, 23:18
It could just be an old woman looking out the window!

BBC film crew was held at gunpoint at Area 51
11-11-2019
Comedian Andrew Maxwell and his crew once had their own harrowing experience near the secretive facility.
Video of a fish with a human-like face goes viral
11-11-2019
Unnerving footage of a carp with distinctly human-like facial features has recently emerged on social media.
Geneticists propose human/tardigrade hybrids
11-11-2019
Combining tardigrade DNA with our own could one day improve our ability to survive for long periods in space.
Mercury set for rare transit of the Sun tomorrow
11-10-2019
This spectacular celestial event, which only happens a few times per century, will be visible for 5.5 hours.
The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia