Monday, December 9, 2019

Mystery primate terrorizes Texas residents

Posted on Thursday, 12 September, 2019 | Comment icon 43 comments

Authorities are still trying to track down the creature. Image Credit: Steve Bexter / Pexels
Multiple witnesses have reported seeing a large primate lurking in the streets of the southern state.
The creature, which has been described by some as a "monkey", has been seen on numerous occasions in the city of Santa Fe with one witness even claiming it tried to make off with a cat.

Another witness, Patricia de la Mora, called the police in the early hours of Monday morning to report that she had seen a large primate from her window after hearing strange noises outside.

"I look out the window and I see it was in there," she said. "It was a monkey, a big one."

"He tried to find something. He looked over there, then he looked over there, and I closed the curtain. I didn't want him to see me."

According to reports, officers searched the area for an hour but failed to find any sign of the creature, however the very next day they received another report from someone else living nearby.
"Just had a monkey try to attack me, while checking my mail," the witness said.

"I've spent the last 20 minutes in my car."

As before, no evidence of the creature could be found.

Residents have since been warned to stay away from the animal if they happen to encounter it.

Efforts to track it down are still underway.

Source: Independent | Comments (43)

Tags: Texas, Bigfoot

Comment icon #34 Posted by papageorge1 on 13 September, 2019, 15:33
If you notice, you are going with my leading theory. Scary! We are starting to think alike!
Comment icon #35 Posted by the13bats on 13 September, 2019, 15:41
its likely a flaw in how my mind works but 50% isnt leading to me, its half of 100% so to lead it would need 51% but even that seems odd to me, i guess with stuff like this i dont like percents, not saying black or white much of this stuff isnt, but to try to show my thinking when i say i think if its a real situation its a known primate im way up there in the 90%s  but even then i just dont like the % thing.
Comment icon #36 Posted by papageorge1 on 13 September, 2019, 15:47
Interesting. What's in the up to 10% range of the batometer? I really don't see you as 'getting' the mathematical way of looking at it.
Comment icon #37 Posted by the13bats on 13 September, 2019, 16:17
i openly admit i find your % pg meter asinine ive said that before,  my 10% ? a hoax, bs, i really do not have cryptids involved here in this case, we have zero proof of likely real existing cryptids. i never much thought about this stuff in percents i come here and see your meter rate basically everything with lean to paranormal superstitious i thought to mtself why does this cat think that mixing the science of percentages from his make believe meter give his blind fairh true belief any more validity, then i saw that the meter is just your way to express your blind belief, zero science about... [More]
Comment icon #38 Posted by the13bats on 13 September, 2019, 18:15
hum...i wonder.
Comment icon #39 Posted by aztek on 13 September, 2019, 18:40
it is Texas, i'm surprised no one shot it yet
Comment icon #40 Posted by stereologist on 13 September, 2019, 19:03
What no one has mentioned so far is that the animal has not been photographed. I wonder why? It must be scary enough that the people seeing it do not feel that they are in a secure enough location to take the time to get a photo. https://www.galvnews.com/news/police/free/article_afc6bb60-193e-5620-b653-ed975a4154ba.html#utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social https://abc7news.com/pets-animals/chimpanzee-reportedly-on-the-loose-in-texas/5529702/
Comment icon #41 Posted by Golden Duck on 19 September, 2019, 5:43
as in the limited supply of a scarce resource
Comment icon #42 Posted by Neworld2019 on 22 September, 2019, 5:12
Not enough wooded area for one to live in. So ya it’s probably a chimpanzee
Comment icon #43 Posted by HollyDolly on 23 September, 2019, 16:27
Heard about this on local news, and mentioned it was some kind of monkey,  most likely a chimp.  Haven't heard if they had contacted Primarly Primates in San Antonio or Southwest Research Center, also here. Could have been someone's pet that got out, which they were not to have in the first place.

'Expedition Bigfoot' set to track down Sasquatch
12-8-2019
A new TV series will follow a team of Bigfoot hunters as they attempt to find evidence of the creature's existence.
Plants 'scream' when stressed out, study finds
12-8-2019
Scientists have discovered that plants emit ultrasonic 'squeals' when stressed due to drought or damage.
Pentagon in U-turn over secretive UFO program
12-8-2019
The US government has completely changed its story over the purpose of its now-cancelled UFO program.
Large pyramid-shaped asteroid to fly past Earth
12-7-2019
A large space rock the approximate size and shape of the Great Pyramid of Giza is set for a close encounter.
My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA

The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia