Saturday, July 24, 2021
  Bizarre

Woman 'falls in love with her alien abductor'

Posted on Tuesday, 22 June, 2021 | Comment icon 15 comments

Bela claims to have been abducted from her London apartment. Image Credit: PD - Pexels
An alleged alien abductee claims that she has fallen head over heels for one of her extraterrestrial abductors.
In a bizarre story that has emerged in the British press this week, Abbie Bela - who hails from London - claims that she has fallen in love with an alien after having an abduction experience.

"I joked online about wanting an alien to abduct me," she told The Daily Star. "I then started dreaming every night of a white light. One night, a voice in my dream said, 'Wait in the usual spot.'"

"The next evening, I sat next to my open window. As I drifted to sleep, a flying saucer appeared outside. There was a bright green beam which transported me to the UFO."

During her experience, she recalled encountering five "tall and slender" extraterrestrial entities and immediately described forming a close connection with one of them.
"There was one who connected with me," she said. "I felt the same. He said I had to consent to go with them, but I didn't want to say yes in case they took me forever."

Within 20 minutes, she was back in her apartment, however it seems that she now regrets her choice not to go with her extraterrestrial 'soulmate' and is now eagerly awaiting his return.

"I hope he comes back," she says. "I am willing to visit the Andromeda galaxy."

But did she really have a genuine abduction experience or was the whole thing a dream ?

All things considered, it seems unlikely that she will be heading to outer space anytime soon.

Source: Lad Bible | Comments (15)

Tags: Alien, Extraterrestrial

Comment icon #6 Posted by newbloodmoon on 23 June, 2021, 4:33
I feel sorry for all the single gents out there, another fish has been plucked from the cesspool of online dating sites.
Comment icon #7 Posted by MissJatti on 26 June, 2021, 9:42
Probably one of those handsome looking Pleiadian Aliens
Comment icon #8 Posted by Abramelin on 26 June, 2021, 13:03
Sounds like an elaborate prank some guys used to get inside her pants.
Comment icon #9 Posted by Brandy333 on 26 June, 2021, 19:43
Maybe so, though I doubt it was a Reptilian.
Comment icon #10 Posted by Brandy333 on 26 June, 2021, 19:46
Charming story, may have been just dreams.
Comment icon #11 Posted by AlienMary on 28 June, 2021, 22:06
My bad. I gave that one martian cigarettes.
Comment icon #12 Posted by Brandy333 on 29 June, 2021, 20:19
If that woman's alien looked like this I'd say please take me to your ship and I'll let a strong alien like you put lil ol' weak me on your exam table to . . . . . . . . . . examine me.   He could abduct me whenever.
Comment icon #13 Posted by Brandy333 on 29 June, 2021, 20:54
Comment icon #14 Posted by HSlim on 1 July, 2021, 18:18
So.... where is she getting her drugs from?  Asking for a friend.
Comment icon #15 Posted by Brandy333 on 17 July, 2021, 2:41
Yabba, dabba, you'll do alien man

191141

Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA
7-24-2021
Celebrity spoon-bender Uri Geller claims that he saw 'refrigerated aliens' during his time working with NASA.
Mars InSight mission unveils surprising secrets
7-23-2021
The space probe, which landed in 2018, has revealed some surprising findings about the planet's interior.
Real-life 'revenant' rescued after bear attack
7-23-2021
A man has been rescued from the Alaskan wilderness after enduring repeated attacks by a grizzly bear.
USAF report references 'defensive force fields'
7-22-2021
The report, which focuses on directed energy weapons, suggests that force fields could soon become a reality.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball