We are now on Patreon! Click here to learn more about how you can help support the site.

Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Extraterrestrial > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )
Extraterrestrial

Woman claims to have proof that she was abducted by aliens

November 21, 2021 | Comment icon 39 comments

Sheera certainly has an interesting tale to tell. Image Credit: TikTok / @sheerarejoice
A popular TikTok user maintains that she was abducted by aliens who removed some of her eggs.
Sheera Lumira Rejoice, who goes by the handle @sheerarejoice on the popular clip-sharing platform, not only claims that she has been abducted by extraterrestrial visitors but that she also has proof of this in the form of scarring from the medical procedures that they performed on her.

Her experiences began around three years ago when, while attempting to sleep on her sofa, she recalls becoming paralyzed and encountering a mysterious visitor in her home.

"I was freezing and my body couldn't move," she said.

"I looked over at the door and it opened, there's a figure, a holographic-looking human figure."
"This guy told me 'you have three hybrid babies, you have three of your eggs taken'."

"I initially had no idea of this until I met this man and my intuition trusted him."

"I became sober from every stimuli you can think of - drinking, smoking, taking caffeine. I started going out into nature a lot more, healing myself and my body. I ended up changing my entire name because of how drastic this change was for me due to this experience."

As for evidence - Sheera maintains that an ultrasound scan will reveal ovarian scarring from where the aliens removed her eggs.

"You can believe me, or you don't have to, just know that not everybody lives in a scientific reality and some folks live in a very spiritual way and some experiences really do change peoples' lives," she said.

Source: Lad Bible | Comments (39)

Unexplained Mysteries is now on Patreon!

Click here to learn more about how you can help support the site and gain access to a range of perks including a subscriber badge, ad-free browsing, an exclusive weekly newsletter, sneak peaks of upcoming features and more.
23 / 25
We are 92% of the way to our second Patreon subscriber target - thank you!
Comment icon #30 Posted by Tom1200 15 days ago
And yet if you or I came up with an awesome, amazing yarn about our own inexplicable experiences he'd be the first to dismiss us as liars.  Okay, statistically speaking he'd be correct, because what I'm about to tell you might be a complete lie, but he doesn't know that for certain, does he? Anyway, I was a student in Cambridge at the time.  We'd been drinking in a crowded bar in the cellar of one of the colleges.  I don't smoke but the atmosphere in there was torpid with tobacco and marijuana fumes.  So when I got home I was pretty high from passive inhalation, and I sat in the corner of my r... [More]
Comment icon #31 Posted by papageorge1 15 days ago
My, all that comes down to 'they're making ***** up'. Sounds like you're guessing hopefully to keep a simple worldview in tack to me. I am certain the overwhelming majority of these people believe what they are saying. And I say 'observation/experience of new things can precede their scientific understanding'. So new observation/experiences should be given fair unbiased consideration. PS: Wait, you're saying 'France' doesn't exist now?
Comment icon #32 Posted by Karnak 15 days ago
Surely TikTok celebrities are the last kind of people aliens are selecting to be egg donors.
Comment icon #33 Posted by Tom1200 15 days ago
Yep.  You've got it.  Couldn't have put it any clearer myself. ... which, I hope we can agree, is utterly irrelevant.  2.4 billion Christians believe Jesus was the Son of God.  1.9 billion Muslims believe he wasn't.  They can't all be right and there's a probability they're all wrong.  Belief, by itself, means diddley.  Besides, as I said, most people who make **** up do so because they are fraudsters, liars, con-artists or politicians. Only in so far as and up until they have been scientifically confirmed or refuted.  After which they are either proven real or proven false.  The problem with ... [More]
Comment icon #34 Posted by moonman 15 days ago
Eagerly awaiting her "proof". Holding my breath, even.
Comment icon #35 Posted by godnodog 15 days ago
"beeachh please, We both know it was consensual, you sent me lots of photos and you even let me record it."
Comment icon #36 Posted by Aardvark-DK 15 days ago
#MeTooAliens
Comment icon #37 Posted by astrobeing 14 days ago
I'm still waiting for a single bedroom alien abduction story to start out, "I couldn't see what was happening because I don't sleep with my glasses on. But it was aliens."
Comment icon #38 Posted by Bed of chaos 13 days ago
She most likely read about sleep paralysis. There's numerous forums that discuss/speculate about subject. Supposedly happens more often when sleeping face up. Bet the house she knew this.
Comment icon #39 Posted by thedutchiedutch 13 days ago