Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Extraterrestrial > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Extraterrestrial

Uri Geller: 'aliens are preparing to make contact with us'

December 14, 2021 | Comment icon 31 comments

Are aliens really going to land on the White House lawn ? Image Credit: CC BY-SA 4.0 MjolnirPants
The Israeli spoon bender has claimed that we should expect to hear from ET before too long.
Geller, whose self-proclaimed psychic feats and spoon bending tricks have made him a household name, is certainly no stranger to making 'out there' claims.

Most recently, in an interview with The Sun newspaper, he indicated that alien visitors have not only been watching us for years, but that they are preparing to make contact with us.

"I think they are studying us. I don't know what they really want," he said.

"But I think they are preparing us for contact for the Steven Spielberg [Close Encounters of the Third Kind] scenario of landing and it's going to be spectacular."
"They will probably land on the White House lawn or somewhere."

"All our science fiction films about alien encounter will come true."

As for when such an event might happen, however, Geller remains uncertain.

"I don't think we are talking about thousands or even hundreds of years," he said. "If I had to guess, a rational and logical guess, I would say 60 to 75 years it's going to happen."

It might take a while, then, to determine whether or not he is actually correct.

Source: Lad Bible | Comments (31)

Comment icon #22 Posted by Desertrat56 26 days ago
Thank you. †That was the funniest thing I have read today. † And now I am worried about my heartburn. † †(not really) †
Comment icon #23 Posted by moonman 26 days ago
So basically he's tinkerbell and needs everyone to believe in him or it won't work. How convienent. That excuse may work on children, but he'll need to try harder for people who can actually think.
Comment icon #24 Posted by Sir Wearer of Hats 24 days ago
While it is very excuse-y, it could also conceivably be true. Have you ever sat in a room full of miserable old sods bring miserable? How long did it take for you to also be miserable? In fact, how long did it take you to notice the mood of the room?† But itís a very convenient excuse isnít it? Radiís skepticism was stronger than his psi spoon-bendingness.
Comment icon #25 Posted by XenoFish 24 days ago
https://www.nature.com/articles/d43978-021-00101-x So geller got performance anxiety is what you're saying.†
Comment icon #26 Posted by jmccr8 24 days ago
I think the real issue is what does he do with all those bent spoons sell them to crackheads?
Comment icon #27 Posted by Audio Imagez 24 days ago
"They will probably land on the White House lawn or somewhere." At least he narrowed it down to 'somewhere'. †
Comment icon #28 Posted by acidhead 23 days ago
Comment icon #29 Posted by ant0n 23 days ago
I think Uri Geller is not able to bend alien tentacles either.
Comment icon #30 Posted by Sir Wearer of Hats 22 days ago
We donít kink shame here ant0n.
Comment icon #31 Posted by brokenbutcher2016 10 days ago
I watched this guy in the 70's and was blown away as a 10 year old kid.. clearly now more like fooled as a 10 year old kid.. but why spoons?.. why not butter knives or ice picks.. What an odd thing to to use as your claim to fame... even at 10 I wondered this.. Because its easy.† It gives this illusion that it would be impossible to bend without his so called abilities but due to that one narrow spot with a spoon other wise larger at both ends, makes it appear almost impossible to bend just flat out using both hands, therefore bending a spoon using his finger tips must be a true anomaly.. Jame... [More]

Total Posts: 7,212,142    Topics: 295,810    Members: 195,230