Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Extraterrestrial > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Extraterrestrial

Woman left terrified to go outside after UFO experience

April 25, 2022 | Comment icon 7 comments

The experience left her severely shaken up. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Gerhard Uhlhorn
A close encounter in 1997 left Sacha Christie scared of leaving the house in fear of being abducted by aliens.
For some people, witnessing a UFO can be a positive, life-changing experience, but for others - such as 51-year-old Sacha Christie - it can create anxiety and fear that endures for decades.

Christie, who hails from Liverpool, England, had a close encounter 25 years ago.

"Myself, my ex-partner Steve, my son Louie and two of three of Steve's family members went on a short break to a small remote cottage," she recalled.

"At one point Steve was pointing at these fluorescent lights in the sky that seemed to be getting bigger the closer they moved towards us. As the clouds were so low, the shadows and shape of UFO made it look like bright rippling jellyfish in the sky."

The experience wasn't limited to the sighting alone, however.
"Louie had told me that something had touched his foot and I believed him, but I wanted to look at the lights more, to understand what was going on," she said.

"I stood there for another minute or so, when I suddenly heard something running barefoot in the mud behind me. All of a sudden, it bumped into me as it ran past and my chest exploded. "

"Before I even realised it was happening, I was running back to the house in a panic, in complete hysterical blindness."

The encounter had such an effect on her that it left her with post-traumatic stress disorder and she is now frightened to leave the house in case something similar happens again.

"I used to feel safe before but seeing the UFOs so close up has removed the bubble I used to live in," she said.

Source: Lad Bible | Comments (7)

Comment icon #1 Posted by jethrofloyd 23 days ago
How can she be sure it was an 'alien'?
Comment icon #2 Posted by Laserburn 22 days ago
She never said it was an alien. She said it terrified her.
Comment icon #3 Posted by Still Waters 22 days ago
Depends which link you clicked on.   "a strange figure alien ran past her" she said. She's also drawn a picture of what she claims the aliens looked like. In this link: https://www.ladbible.com/news/woman-terrified-to-leave-the-house-after-multiple-alien-encounters-20220424
Comment icon #4 Posted by Mike streuly 21 days ago
The woman needs to get a grip. I can't believe how stupid people are. She is afraid to go outside because she thinks that she will be abducted. The woman needs professional help.
Comment icon #5 Posted by Desertrat56 21 days ago
Maybe she just wants some attention.
Comment icon #6 Posted by moonman 21 days ago
So...kids in hoodies then. Terrifying. I wonder how she knew the sound of bare feet running in the mud - unless she already knew the hoodie kids were barefooted, that is. Sounds like she got startled by some kids and had to make this up out of embarrassment. Lucky for the aliens, they don't need her to leave the house to abduct her. Hasn't she ever seen an abduction movie? Logic is not her friend in any way.
Comment icon #7 Posted by Nobu 20 days ago
I’d tread lighter…  I think she needs help. Mental illness is an illness.

Total Posts: 7,264,408    Topics: 298,755    Members: 196,898