Thursday, August 11, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Ghosts & Hauntings > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

Ghosts & Hauntings

Ghost hunters photograph eerie figure in derelict church

July 24, 2022 | Comment icon 19 comments

is this a ghost... or something else ? Image Credit: Facebook / Pengeger's Paranormal Pansy's
Paranormal investigators have captured an image of a mysterious figure in an abandoned church in Cornwall.
Known as Pengeger's Paranormal Pansy's, the group - which consists of Mark Earl, William Ives, and Ollie Earl - had been doing a livestreamed investigation at St Day's Church near Redruth last December when some of their viewers noticed something unusual in one of the windows.

The building itself is derelict and the upstairs floor is missing entirely, meaning that there's no way there should have been anyone up there.

"There's no inside for the Church," Earl told Cornwall Live. "It's all been stripped out. As we were walking down, on the live stream you can see the outline of a girl in the window."

"Our viewers said the same - that it's a little girl. It's shaken us up a bit, we're not the type to make things up. We'll say it's nothing if we investigate somewhere and it's nothing."
The mystery figure, which seems to be dressed in white, appears quite clearly in the photograph.

But is this really evidence of the paranormal or is there a more conventional explanation ?

You decide.

Source: Cornwall Live | Comments (19)

Comment icon #10 Posted by Manwon Lender 18 days ago
Do you have the ability to blow up the photo? if so it’s easy to plainly see, I blew up the photo close to 60% it’s currently size! Hope this helps!
Comment icon #11 Posted by rashore 17 days ago
Yes I can blow up the photo. That wasn't what I asked. How do you think they got up there and hung a shirt up there?
Comment icon #12 Posted by Manwon Lender 17 days ago
It appears after the image is blown up and then cleaned up using software, that there is a form of string or rope if you look at the top of the image above the so called head  hanging it. Well, I answered your question honestly, my question to you was valid also and thanks for answering it. I must ask because it appears you didn’t appreciate my comments, if that’s t correct I wish you would have told me so directly. I must also ask we’re my comments derogatory or harmful to forum member? Was it wrong to offer my opinion based upon my observations like I did ? If my comments somehow offended yo... [More]
Comment icon #13 Posted by the13bats 17 days ago
It said streaming but we get a still shot, yeah hoax, Window or shirt? Idk either side could post an image to support their theory. In my case and at the risk of sounding pompous ill just say i did the church one better. Lets see ill make up a story... i was checking mail or taking out trash and happened to have my phone and happened take a pic of my joint and then in the pic to my shock and dismay i see... Btw, the pic i really did take.
Comment icon #14 Posted by openozy 17 days ago
That's pretty good bats, you should join the BF investigator team, you pompous ---. Just kidding but pics are easy to fake as you point out. It's why I have never believed any to be genuine, plus the fact that the paranormal can't be captured on film.
Comment icon #15 Posted by Manwon Lender 17 days ago
Hey my friend hope you and your family are healthy and do well I enjoy reading your comments! Thanks
Comment icon #16 Posted by openozy 17 days ago
Thanks Manwon, hope yours are going great too.
Comment icon #17 Posted by the13bats 17 days ago
We agree if ghosts were real its highly doubtful any means could capture there camera or otherwise...
Comment icon #18 Posted by Alchopwn 16 days ago
That ghost should put some proper clothes on if she is going to look out a window.  That outfit is positively see-through.
Comment icon #19 Posted by Sir JGP 3 days ago
It is very embarrassing how a so called paranormal team would claim a picture like this to be anything paranormal. I thought the idea was for them to advance the understanding of the paranormal, not make false claims to get into the papers.

Total Posts: 7,311,363    Topics: 300,793    Members: 197,974