The foundations of a house in California were recently the site of a rather disturbing discovery.
A Texas man who recently crawled under his house to fix his cable found rather more than he had bargained for.
Emergency services were called out in Florida on Tuesday to attend a rather unusual incident.
A quiet residential property in Abilene turned out to be home to two dozen diamondback rattlesnakes.
Pastor Jamie Coots is believed to have died after being bitten on the right hand by a rattlesnake.
French scientists are studying the potential of rattlesnake venom as a treatment for several diseases.