Saturday, December 15, 2018
Have you ever lived in a haunted house, spotted a UFO, captured something unusual on camera or otherwise had a brush with the mysterious ? If so then we want to hear from you - please send us your story and we will feature it in our new Stories & Experiences section.

Someone calling my name

Posted on 2-9-2018 | Comment icon 8 comments

By: Voice1 | Location: Budd Lake NJ

Image Credit: sxc.hu
I have been taking care of my aunt almost a year now and several times very early in the morning when it's still dark and she's asleep I hear her calling my name.

So I get up to find she's still asleep or I've asked her when we got up if she was calling me and she didn't remember so not sure if she was calling me in her sleep.

But this has happened several times already and then another time a male voice was calling my name I didn't quite recognize it. And recently during the day I could have sworn I heard her call my name so I went out I was like did you call me she said no.

I'm not sure if someone is trying to warn me about something and why I keep hearing her voice call me.

I have heard my mother call me after she passed away and my one brother I heard his voice call my name also after he had passed away but only once. I was asleep both times and clearly heard their voice call me.

The First with my aunt because she is elderly and I was thinking maybe she's calling me in her sleep or maybe it's just in my head because I'm taking care of her and she calls me to go to the bathroom a lot maybe it's still stuck in my head.

So not exactly sure what's happening as I had never had this happen so many times outside of the one time hearing my mother and brother after they passed.

Comments (8)

<< Previous story
Strange feeling
Next story >>
Trapped and chased

Comment icon #1 Posted by nitrovitro on 20 February, 2018, 21:22
Those are demons playing tricks. I had the same experience.  if you put a night vision cam you will see these white things moving very fast that them.
Comment icon #2 Posted by XenoFish on 20 February, 2018, 21:37
Demons don't exist and orbs are either bugs/dust.
Comment icon #3 Posted by freetoroam on 20 February, 2018, 21:45
Would you like to post one of these videos please....but bare in mind we have seen quite a few which have been posted and they have all been dust or bugs. But if you can show us something which we have not seen numerous times before by people claiming spirit orbs or demons,  then i would be very interested in seeing your night vision cam footage.
Comment icon #4 Posted by freetoroam on 20 February, 2018, 22:24
This is very typical of someone who is under stress, having an irregular sleeping patern, and has had major changes in their life and an uncertain future. .    She obviously is not well, hence why she is needing someone to look after her, so chances are she would not remember calling your name while asleep,  a person does not even need to be unwell to talk in their sleep and not remember doing so. This is part of grieving. It is not uncommon to hear this after losing a loved one, as you have lost 2, then this is not surprising at all....note:  it happens while sleeping. So much has happened to... [More]
Comment icon #5 Posted by nitrovitro on 21 February, 2018, 0:31
mock satan call him a loser do it in your home and see.
Comment icon #6 Posted by nitrovitro on 21 February, 2018, 0:36

Comment icon #7 Posted by XenoFish on 21 February, 2018, 2:12
Satan simply  means "an adversary, one who resists." https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/satan/ So yeah. Scary.
Comment icon #8 Posted by freetoroam on 21 February, 2018, 9:27
Sorry what was that? Some guy walking about in his boxers?

My name is whispered

Orange, hovering, atom-like figure
10-25-2018 | West kelowna

I saw a strange man
10-25-2018 | Croatia

Spontaneous exorcisms
10-25-2018 | Canada

Two children who didn't age
10-24-2018 | United States New York