Sunday, May 1, 2016   |   5,412 users online
    Home  ·  News  ·  Forum  ·  Stories  ·  Image Gallery  ·  Columns  ·  Encyclopedia  ·  Videos  ·  Chat

3-year-old knows who killed him in past life

Posted on Friday, 23 May, 2014 | Comment icon 102 comments

Do we reincarnate when we die ? Image Credit: sxc.hu
The young boy's story is one of the most fascinating accounts of reincarnation to have arisen in years.
A resident of the Golan Heights region between Israel and Syria, the boy was born in to a culture that accepts reincarnation as unquestionable fact, yet despite the controversial nature of his claims it becomes difficult to simply dismiss his story as a mere fabrication.

According to the testimony of Dr. Eli Lasch who witnessed the events as they unfolded, the three-year-old was born with a red birthmark on his head, a sign that some believe to be associated with the way in which a person had died in their past life.

As he grew up the boy seemed to recall details of his previous existence, including the village that he used to live in and the fact that he believed he had been killed by a blow to head with an axe. He was later taken to the village he'd specified where he started to recall even more information, including his own name and even the name of the person who he said had killed him. He was taken to see the alleged killer face to face but while the man seemed uneasy, he would not admit to any crimes.

Perhaps the most remarkable part of this tale however was when the boy was taken to the spot at which he believed his past self had been buried. Beneath the soil was found a skeleton with a head injury that exactly matched his birthmark.

When confronted with this evidence his alleged killer immediately turned himself in.

Source: The Epoch Times | Comments (102)

Tags: Reincarnation, Past Life

Comment icon #93 Posted by magikgoddess on 12 July, 2014, 20:26
I agree with you. In fact I think more souls would be non-human born. Noticing certain habits I have in this life, I can't help but think I was a cat of some kind in my last life.
Comment icon #94 Posted by rodentraiser on 13 July, 2014, 3:18
OK, I have to post these: and You don't have to read the articles. But read the comments for as long as you can stand it. Over and over and over someone will come on and say their child talked about their "other" life, or their other parent or even who they used to be. Now I kow kids have a large imagination, but the number of times this came up in the comments has me really wondering if there isn't something to it. And that's saying a lot for me, because I'm pretty skeptical about things like this.
Comment icon #95 Posted by Dracona15 on 12 September, 2014, 14:22
I do not fully believe the idea of reincarnation, but it is starting to make more sense to me.
Comment icon #96 Posted by Mr Supertypo on 12 September, 2014, 17:20
True imagine a woman kills her abusive husband, after some years she re marries and get a child. When the kid learn to speak the first thing he say is...Ashley, honey, its bob...the one you shot. Im baaaaaack...muahahahaha. Scary!
Comment icon #97 Posted by Mr Supertypo on 12 September, 2014, 17:46
About reincarnation, the best honest answer I can give is...I dont know. Im not talking about this case, but in general. Time to time we hear tales of people who claimed or claims to have been alive in another age. Sometimes we also get pictures or flashes about thing we never experienced before (not talking about deja vu) since I was a child I also had flash backs....about me standing on the deck of a huge ship along with hundreds of other people, and a car crash in a wood, driving a red car when anoher car coming out of nowhere hits me on the drive side. I remeber seeng everything turning a... [More]
Comment icon #98 Posted by Frank Merton on 12 September, 2014, 17:56
I agree with you. I have had many experiences that I could interpret as traces of a past life, but if one has grown up in my culture where it is taken for granted -- much as many Americans take Heaven for granted -- such experiences cannot be trusted entirely, but are nevertheless suggestive. I think people around the world have such things happen to them but unless their expectations are clued, they dismiss them. The claims just can't be tested scientifically any way I can think of. Therefore a rational person has to withhold belief, and leave it as an opinion that it seems likely, an... [More]
Comment icon #99 Posted by Mr Supertypo on 12 September, 2014, 18:36
Yes culture has a great influence either in confirming or dismantling the "visions" by integrating it into the local culture or silencing it if its incompatible. But at least for now we cannot confirm it scientifically so thats why it belongs into the realm of belive not knowledge. The only person I know of who had a almost complete knowledge of the past life is OmmSeti, a fascinating case. But it may also be a sad case of mental illness or but fascinating nonetheless
Comment icon #100 Posted by AlienDan on 14 September, 2014, 0:50
So where's the evidence?
Comment icon #101 Posted by Frank Merton on 14 September, 2014, 1:02
You didn't read the last few posts very well, did you.
Comment icon #102 Posted by AlienDan on 14 October, 2014, 23:55
No, I prefer to read articles, not 7 pages of comments. Which posts in particular?

Users online:
5,641,456
257,391
129,100
5,412

Google patents injectable eyeball computer
5-1-2016
The search giant appears to be working on a device that can be injected directly in to your eyeballs.
British inventor unveils working hoverbike
5-1-2016
Madcap YouTube boffin Colin Furze has come up with his own homemade drone bicycle that actually flies.
What happened to New Zealand's terraces ?
5-1-2016
Were the Pink and White terraces of Lake Rotomahana really destroyed when Mount Tarawera erupted ?
NASA reveals telescope's giant golden mirror
4-30-2016
The impressive gold-coated mirror of the James Webb Space Telescope has been revealed in all its glory.
Collecting black mamba venom
Posted 5-1-2016 | 1 comment
Even a single bite from a black mamba delivers enough venom to kill up to twenty people.

A very satisfying video
Posted 4-30-2016 | 1 comment
A compilation of strange, yet extraordinarily satisfying videos of things being made.

Extreme backbending
Posted 4-29-2016 | 1 comment
Contortionist Julia Gunthel sets an eye-watering new record for bending her back.

Are dire wolves real animals ?
Posted 4-28-2016 | 3 comments
The huge wolves in Game of Thrones are not as far-fetched as they may seem.

How are candy canes made ?
Posted 4-27-2016 | 1 comment
A look at the manufacturing processes involved in the creation of candy canes.

Paralyzed
4-15-2016 | United States

The mysterious awakening
4-6-2016 | Los Angeles, California

Chocolate fairy? Really?
4-6-2016 | United Kingdom

Christmas Day haunting
4-6-2016 | London, UK

The funeral director
3-30-2016 | Hebburn, England

A strange sighting in Spain
3-30-2016 | Albatera, Spain

Dust patterns on basement floor
3-27-2016 | Smithville, Texas

The old man and the red-eyed girl
3-14-2016 | Tennessee