Sunday, August 20, 2017

Couple encounter 'Bigfoot' on road at night

Posted on Friday, 20 June, 2014 | Comment icon 42 comments

What did the couple see ? Image Credit: YouTube / AnythingWhatever
New footage has emerged showing what looks like a bipedal creature standing at the side of a road.
The video was recorded near Sundance in Utah and begins after a couple had turned their car around to take a closer look at something that they'd spotted at the roadside.

As the car headlights illuminate the trees at the side of the road a bipedal creature can be briefly seen standing between the trunks. It's difficult to make out much detail in the low light but it certainly appears as though there is something there.

The couple backed their car up and drove past again but by this time the creature had disappeared. The footage has been gaining in interest since first appearing online three days ago but to date there has been no explanation for what it is that the couple had witnessed.

Source: YouTube | Comments (42)

Tags: Bigfoot

Comment icon #33 Posted by RichieV on 22 June, 2014, 4:11
Comment icon #34 Posted by hammerclaw on 23 June, 2014, 15:53
Ten years from now, a chilling story of this sighting will appear in numerous books and periodicals as a genuine encounter. Actually seeing the alleged sighting rather diminishes it's impact. This sort of thing is the basis for most of the rousing yarns Cryptozoologists have regaled the public with for decades.
Comment icon #35 Posted by OverSword on 23 June, 2014, 18:17
I'm always suspect of people recording as they drive along a road at night. Seriously, who does that? If you had bothered to read the article and watch the video before commenting you would know they saw something then turned around and got out the phone to video what they thought they saw.
Comment icon #36 Posted by OverSword on 23 June, 2014, 18:19
Sorry but I didn't see a thing here folks. While there might be something to the Bigfoot legend, this video doesn't do much to prove it. It quite clearly shows something covered in glossy black fur between two trees between 14 and 16 seconds. What the thing is, is impossible to say but likely it's a bear.
Comment icon #37 Posted by supervike on 23 June, 2014, 18:58
It quite clearly shows something covered in glossy black fur between two trees between 14 and 16 seconds. What the thing is, is impossible to say but likely it's a bear. Totally agree. Most likely a bear, but still very cool.
Comment icon #38 Posted by DefenceMinisterMishkin on 23 June, 2014, 20:01
But still the question remains, why were they filming in the first place? Wait, maybe we don't want to know..
Comment icon #39 Posted by Calibeliever on 23 June, 2014, 20:55
This stuff is beginning to give me nightmares. Not bigfoot, the people who submit this stuff. I feel sure I'll be identified as an old whitehaired bigfoot with pendulous anatomy in some crappy photo one day. @calibeliever And Utah Division of Wildlife says brown bears were extirpated in Utah in the1920's. http://dwrcdc.nr.uta...p?FlNm=ursuarct No kidding? huh. I just assumed from my experience in the Northwest (very similar terrain in some spots) that they would still be hanging around in those hills too. That's kind of sad to learn. So basically, if they had actually captured a brown bear on ... [More]
Comment icon #40 Posted by Jeff Derksen on 24 June, 2014, 1:55
I know that I am new to this site, but I saw the footage and I do not find it to be very compeling. Clearly they are looking for "something", but when the female says there it is at the exact time we see the "mystery" image, we can conclude that that was what they were looking for, so how did they know "it" was there, or where to look for "it", and why were they recording this drive in the woods, unless they knew what they were looking for where to find it and when to start recording. I'm not saying it's a hoax, but I'm not saying it's proof either...
Comment icon #41 Posted by Jeff Derksen on 24 June, 2014, 2:07
I'm always filming the road at night so nothing strange there. If I were a Bigfoot and somebody drove past me I'd stick around while they turned the car around to get a better look and then run off after a brief taping so nothing strange there. You can cancel Finding Bigfoot, he's just been found!!! I like your sarcasm, it's refreshing to know that not everybody can be fooled by a quick passing image...lol
Comment icon #42 Posted by hammerclaw on 24 June, 2014, 5:03
Just another prankster in a Ghillie Suit, perhaps--or nothing at all.

Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs
  Gnosticism
  Death
  Karma
 Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon
  Dialogue with the alien
  Kenneth Arnold UFOs
  NOMOLI Ancient Alien Stones
'Apocalyptic' cloud hangs over town in Brazil
8-19-2017
Residents of Teixeira de Freitas were treated to a rather unusual and unnerving spectacle this week.
Mysterious doors appear across Nova Scotia
8-19-2017
The freestanding doors have turned up in several towns, leaving local residents scratching their heads.
Can the Yellowstone supervolcano be stopped ?
8-19-2017
NASA has come up with an ambitious new plan to cool down the supervolcano by using it as an energy source.
Mars rovers to focus on the search for life
8-18-2017
Two upcoming Mars rover missions will attempt to determine if the Red Planet was once home to life.
Why don't we use our parent's names?
Posted 8-19-2017 | 2 comments
Why do we call our parents mom and dad instead of using their actual names ?

Adam Savage meets an alien
Posted 8-18-2017 | 2 comments
The former MythBuster checks out the animatronic alien from the movie Alien Covenant.

Concrete blocks chest smash
Posted 8-17-2017 | 0 comments
Multiple world record holder Ali Bahcetepe has 16 concrete blocks smashed on his chest.

Animal symbiotic relationships
Posted 8-16-2017 | 2 comments
A look at some of the animal species that rely on one another to survive.

How much of the Earth can be seen at once ?
Posted 8-15-2017 | 0 comments
What is the maximum amount of our planet that you can see from any given point ?

A night that I will never forget
8-18-2017 | Massena, NY

Shapeshifter
8-18-2017 | Cranbrook British Columbia

Ghost experiences ?
8-11-2017 | United States

My real, true experiences
7-26-2017 | New Zealand

Incoming call
7-26-2017 | B.T. Collins Park: Folsom, CA

Three knocks woke me up twice
7-26-2017 | Virginia