Tuesday, March 20, 2018

3-year-old knows who killed him in past life

Posted on Friday, 23 May, 2014 | Comment icon 102 comments

Do we reincarnate when we die ? Image Credit: sxc.hu
The young boy's story is one of the most fascinating accounts of reincarnation to have arisen in years.
A resident of the Golan Heights region between Israel and Syria, the boy was born in to a culture that accepts reincarnation as unquestionable fact, yet despite the controversial nature of his claims it becomes difficult to simply dismiss his story as a mere fabrication.

According to the testimony of Dr. Eli Lasch who witnessed the events as they unfolded, the three-year-old was born with a red birthmark on his head, a sign that some believe to be associated with the way in which a person had died in their past life.

As he grew up the boy seemed to recall details of his previous existence, including the village that he used to live in and the fact that he believed he had been killed by a blow to head with an axe. He was later taken to the village he'd specified where he started to recall even more information, including his own name and even the name of the person who he said had killed him. He was taken to see the alleged killer face to face but while the man seemed uneasy, he would not admit to any crimes.

Perhaps the most remarkable part of this tale however was when the boy was taken to the spot at which he believed his past self had been buried. Beneath the soil was found a skeleton with a head injury that exactly matched his birthmark.

When confronted with this evidence his alleged killer immediately turned himself in.

Source: The Epoch Times | Comments (102)

Tags: Reincarnation, Past Life

Comment icon #93 Posted by magikgoddess on 12 July, 2014, 20:26
And I'm still puzzled. Why should souls that habited a human vessel remain compatible for only human vessels in future too? If you believe in evolution and reincarnation both, it should be obvious we can reincarnate as animals and vice versa. I agree with you. In fact I think more souls would be non-human born. Noticing certain habits I have in this life, I can't help but think I was a cat of some kind in my last life.
Comment icon #94 Posted by rodentraiser on 13 July, 2014, 3:18
OK, I have to post these: http://www.thestir.cafemom.com/big_kid/154894/these_creepy_comments_from_children/ and http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/84107427/?image=84107428 You don't have to read the articles. But read the comments for as long as you can stand it. Over and over and over someone will come on and say their child talked about their "other" life, or their other parent or even who they used to be. Now I kow kids have a large imagination, but the number of times this came up in the comments has me really wondering if there isn't something to it. And that's saying a lot for me,... [More]
Comment icon #95 Posted by Dracona15 on 12 September, 2014, 14:22
I do not fully believe the idea of reincarnation, but it is starting to make more sense to me.
Comment icon #96 Posted by Mr Supertypo on 12 September, 2014, 17:20
Occasionally, on very, very, very rare occasions a person does remember his/her past life or lives; however, there is a good reason why we can not,should not remember our past lives. If we did - our whole social fabric would unravel. Why? Because we ALL have lived before, and reincarnate again to learn more, or to correct past errors, and we could not do that in our present life - if we knew that our current husband/wife/friend/boss had committed some crime against us - or we against them in a previous life. True imagine a woman kills her abusive husband, after some years she re marries and ge... [More]
Comment icon #97 Posted by Mr Supertypo on 12 September, 2014, 17:46
About reincarnation, the best honest answer I can give is...I dont know. Im not talking about this case, but in general. Time to time we hear tales of people who claimed or claims to have been alive in another age. Sometimes we also get pictures or flashes about thing we never experienced before (not talking about deja vu) since I was a child I also had flash backs....about me standing on the deck of a huge ship along with hundreds of other people, and a car crash in a wood, driving a red car when anoher car coming out of nowhere hits me on the drive side. I remeber seeng everything turning ar... [More]
Comment icon #98 Posted by Frank Merton on 12 September, 2014, 17:56
I agree with you. I have had many experiences that I could interpret as traces of a past life, but if one has grown up in my culture where it is taken for granted -- much as many Americans take Heaven for granted -- such experiences cannot be trusted entirely, but are nevertheless suggestive. I think people around the world have such things happen to them but unless their expectations are clued, they dismiss them. The claims just can't be tested scientifically any way I can think of. Therefore a rational person has to withhold belief, and leave it as an opinion that it seems likely, and no mor... [More]
Comment icon #99 Posted by Mr Supertypo on 12 September, 2014, 18:36
Yes culture has a great influence either in confirming or dismantling the "visions" by integrating it into the local culture or silencing it if its incompatible. But at least for now we cannot confirm it scientifically so thats why it belongs into the realm of belive not knowledge. The only person I know of who had a almost complete knowledge of the past life is OmmSeti, a fascinating case. But it may also be a sad case of mental illness or but fascinating nonetheless
Comment icon #100 Posted by AlienDan on 14 September, 2014, 0:50
So where's the evidence?
Comment icon #101 Posted by Frank Merton on 14 September, 2014, 1:02
So where's the evidence? You didn't read the last few posts very well, did you.
Comment icon #102 Posted by AlienDan on 14 October, 2014, 23:55
You didn't read the last few posts very well, did you. No, I prefer to read articles, not 7 pages of comments. Which posts in particular?

Amazon boss takes his robot dog for a walk
Tech entrepreneur Jeff Bezos attended Amazon's annual MARS conference with a very unusual companion.
World's last male northern white rhino dies
The last remaining male of the species, Sudan, was put down on Monday after several months of ill-health.
Did a mystic predict Putin's rise to power ?
During a meeting in 1979, blind mystic Baba Vanga allegedly predicted that Putin would 'rule the world'.
New study hints at 'Oumuamua's origins
Researchers believe that it is very likely that the interstellar asteroid came from a binary star system.
Monkeys learn to socialize
Posted 3-18-2018 | 0 comments
These young vervet monkeys must learn to socialize before being released in to the wild.
Why don't birds get frostbite ?
Posted 3-16-2018 | 0 comments
How do birds stop their legs from getting frostbitten during freezing temperatures ?
Most straws in a beard
Posted 3-15-2018 | 2 comments
Kyle Kozemchick stuck 215 straws in to his beard for this bizarre world record attempt.
Michio Kaku on asteroid mining
Posted 3-13-2018 | 1 comment
Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku discusses the possibility of mining asteroids in space.
Fastest people in slow motion
Posted 3-12-2018 | 1 comment
A look at the world's fastest card thrower and an amazing fast draw world champion.
Three knocks
3-8-2018 | Canada
Two shadows of me
3-8-2018 | Bellflower, LA
I think I know what I saw
3-5-2018 | Near Sultan, Washington
Ghost, or something else ?
3-5-2018 | Ohio, USA