Saturday, January 20, 2018

UFO sightings continue over Hinckley

Posted on Thursday, 12 June, 2014 | Comment icon 8 comments

Hinckley is fast becoming a major UFO hotspot. Image Credit: sxc.hu
The market town of Hinckley has been experiencing a spate of UFO sightings over the last two weeks.
The sighting of a red pulsating red light over the Hollycroft area back at the beginning of May has since been followed by a run of similar sightings that have turned the town of Hinckley in to a burgeoning UFO hotspot.

May 31st saw the most activity when two different witnesses reported two separate sightings on the same day. One saw a strange yellow light in the sky at 1:35am while the other observed a blue light hovering over the town at 9:20pm.

"I saw a bright light, about the size of a usual plane, above the Hollycroft area, but there was no sound," said the first witness. "There may have been a red tinge to the light, but it was mostly yellow. No lights were flashing, so I’ve ruled out planes, and it was also travelling at a steady speed, to the east of my position."

"I was sitting in Marcian Close, Hinckley, when I spotted a blue light travelling at speed," the second witness stated. "It moved across the sky very quickly at first, and then hovered from side to side before disappearing - less than 20 minutes later, the same, or similar light, was again spotted by my partner, who alerted me."

Source: Hinckley Times | Comments (8)

Tags: UFO, Hinckley

Comment icon #1 Posted by Eldorado on 12 June, 2014, 17:57
From Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinckley#Places_of_interest Hinckley: Places of Interest: #10; The award-winning public toilets in Station Road by St Mary's car park. Operated by Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council, they are open during daytime hours. (lol)
Comment icon #2 Posted by PersonFromPorlock on 12 June, 2014, 19:57
Humble, but not unimportant in the scheme of things.
Comment icon #3 Posted by alfonso on 12 June, 2014, 22:12
iss ..again? ..come-on Hinckley tut - tut
Comment icon #4 Posted by Katzenking on 13 June, 2014, 7:55
Comment icon #5 Posted by Silent Trinity on 13 June, 2014, 8:59
I think it would be more accurate to say, 'Hysteria over UFO's continues in Hinckley' lol Not a skeptic, just an open minded observer, but I have seen nothing in my observation category to suggest that this is anything at all, as someone said, probably just the ISS making its pass lol. Sorry this one is a non starter for me anyway....
Comment icon #6 Posted by Sir Wearer of Hats on 13 June, 2014, 9:29
From Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia....ces_of_interest Hinckley: Places of Interest: #10; The award-winning public toilets in Station Road by St Mary's car park. Operated by Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council, they are open during daytime hours. (lol) Well that explains it! They're there stopping for a loo break.
Comment icon #7 Posted by Skyviewer on 16 June, 2014, 18:22
Not the ISS this time - just checked dates and times don't match..
Comment icon #8 Posted by zoser on 16 June, 2014, 19:16
I wonder why those UFOs are always flashy illuminated. As an Alien, I would rather fly in camouflage mode. It's part of their anti-gravity device. I read a book on anti-gravity once. I just couldn't put it down.

Saturn's moon Titan has its own sea level
1-19-2018
Just like the oceans here on Earth, Titan's hydrocarbon seas and lakes lie at an average elevation.
'Haunted' painting has sold in New Zealand
1-19-2018
An acrylic painting purchased from an antique store has earned itself something of a haunted reputation.
Mini nuclear reactors could be used on Mars
1-19-2018
The Kilopower project has developed a type of miniature nuclear fission reactor for use on other worlds.
Drone saves swimmers in world-first rescue
1-18-2018
A new lifesaving drone has already proven its worth after rescuing two swimmers off the coast of Australia.
Brian Cox talks to Buzz Aldrin
Posted 1-18-2018 | 1 comment
Professor Brian Cox discusses space travel with legendary astronaut Buzz Aldrin.

Typing vs handwriting
Posted 1-16-2018 | 2 comments
Is typing on a computer better or worse for your memory then writing on paper ?

Can coding help avoid job automation ?
Posted 1-12-2018 | 0 comments
Taking up coding and technical skills to avoid automation may be counter-productive.

Strange feeling
1-18-2018 | Different places

Unexplained voices
1-18-2018 | United States

First college apartment
12-31-2017 | Daytona Beach, FL

The night my niece was murdered
12-19-2017 | Delhi, Louisiana

Mysterious Headlights
12-10-2017 | Morgan County, Alabama

Possibly a child ghost
12-10-2017 | Edgewater, Maryland

True story about black-eyed kids
12-10-2017 | Portland oregon

Alien or paranormal encounter ?
12-10-2017 | United States