Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Mind control documents released by accident

Posted on Sunday, 22 April, 2018 | Comment icon 34 comments

What was the US government doing with these documents ? Image Credit: sxc.hu
A file recently released by the US government contains information about 'psycho-electric weapons'.
The peculiar blunder occurred when journalist Curtis Waltman wrote to the Washington State Fusion Center (WSFC) concerning a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for material about Antifa.

When he finally received the documents he was surprised to find that a mysterious archive file entitled 'EM effects on human body.zip' had been sent to him as well.

Inside were a series of diagrams pertaining to some form of mind control technology that could force certain sensations, thoughts, dreams and behaviors on someone using 'psychotropic weapons'.
Some of the images had been featured in a Nexus Magazine article about a lawsuit that an individual named John St. Clair Akewi had filed against the National Security Agency (NSA) in 1992.

Akewi had claimed that the agency was able to "assassinate US citizens covertly" and was "running covert psychological control operations to cause subjects to be diagnosed with ill mental health."

Waltman maintains that he has no idea how these documents, which don't appear to be official, had ended up with the information he requested or why the government had been storing them.

So far the WSFC has declined to comment on the matter.

Source: Popular Mechanics | Comments (34)

Tags: Mind Control

Comment icon #25 Posted by XenoFish on 27 May, 2018, 12:57
In reality, we call it advertising and propaganda. You don't need to control peoples minds, only what they think. https://sophia.stkate.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1032&context=shas_honors
Comment icon #26 Posted by Phaeton80 on 27 May, 2018, 13:22
What youre saying is these 'psycho electric weapons' were used to sell big macs. Got it!
Comment icon #27 Posted by XenoFish on 27 May, 2018, 14:02
Yeah, a lot of people watch tv.
Comment icon #28 Posted by Relam on 29 May, 2018, 2:15
It is very subtile work
Comment icon #29 Posted by Chaldon on 30 May, 2018, 18:20
I agree, there are so much completely unhealthy fearmongering in our era so it's no wonder people are more prone to cancer, not to mention common flu. Yet the WHO has gotten EMF back into the list of "potentially carcinogenous" agents in 2011, so the effect actually exists and I suspect its severity may be downplayed under the pressure from the mobile service providers, and may be even electric companies. Too much money is involved, and any place where there's too much money, there are lies, ads and info wars.
Comment icon #30 Posted by LostSouls7 on 26 July, 2018, 19:02
Jedi Mind Tricks don't work on me!! ONLY MONEY
Comment icon #31 Posted by LostSouls7 on 26 July, 2018, 19:03
Big Macs are good though. But it was the catchy music and toys that first attracted me to McDoanlds. Now I just like the BIg Macs because of the sauce. Even though I can not make the sauce at home.
Comment icon #32 Posted by BuddingPsychic1111 on 28 July, 2018, 13:44
I think mind control is real.  While I haven't been "targeted" myself or subjected to mind control personally, I've seen some YouTube videos by people experiencing electronic harassment. Many of them really don't seem crazy to me, they seem like sane, rational people who have been subjected to some horrible stuff, and they believe strongly that the government is using mind control signals on them.  I was a skeptic, but after reading about it, I think they're telling the truth.     There's a guy on another forum, who I've talked to for a while, and he started becoming subjected to electronic ha... [More]
Comment icon #33 Posted by Rlyeh on 28 July, 2018, 13:59
They don't seem crazy except for the whole irrational belief that the government is using mind control on them. I've seen a number of people make similar claims, when you look at their reasons it's a convoluted mess of mostly assumptions and very little evidence. The same guy who claims his father in law got cancer because the FBI attacked his internet? Misread that, I thought you said this forum.
Comment icon #34 Posted by AlphaGeek on 20 August, 2018, 4:23
I used mind control to make each and everyone of you respond. Your welcome.

9-year-old genius is set to graduate university
11-19-2019
Laurent Simons is about to become one of the youngest people in history to earn themselves a university degree.
143 new Nazca geoglyphs discovered in Peru
11-19-2019
Researchers have used an artificial intelligence to identity previously unseen drawings on the desert floor.
Ancient skeletons found wearing 'skull helmets'
11-18-2019
The skeletons of two infants unearthed in Ecuador were found to be wearing helmets made from other skulls.
Is Greta Thunberg in a 120-year-old photo ?
11-18-2019
A girl who happens to look uncannily like the young activist has been spotted in an old archive photograph.
The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia