Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Great Pyramid can collect and focus energy

Posted on Tuesday, 31 July, 2018 | Comment icon 46 comments

There is more to the Great Pyramid than meets the eye. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 Nina Aldin Thune
Scientists in Russia have discovered a rather unusual property of Egypt's Great Pyramid of Giza.
The study, which was lead by researchers at ITMO University in the Russian city of St Petersburg, involved creating a model of the pyramid and measuring how electromagnetic wave energy is scattered or absorbed by its unique shape.

Incredibly, it turned out that the Great Pyramid is capable of collecting and concentrating electromagnetic energy both in its chambers and at its base.

The researchers believe that the discovery could lead to the creation of more efficient solar cells.

"In general, one may conclude that pyramidal objects located on a substrate and supporting multipole resonances can significantly suppress the reflection of incident electromagnetic waves," they wrote.

"In the earth conditions, this could be used for controlling the radio-wave propagation and reflection."

"Due to the scaling properties, such a behavior can be realised in different spectral ranges for suitable material and geometrical parameters."

Source: Sky News | Comments (46)

Tags: Pyramid, Egypt, Energy

Comment icon #37 Posted by TruthandKnowledge on 2 August, 2018, 20:58
Contrary to mainstream belief based on 1 stupid piece of writing... Khufu did not build it. He took it over. It was built by Thoth who was not from here. They had technology beyond our own, hence the ability to create things we cannot.
Comment icon #38 Posted by Myles on 2 August, 2018, 21:10
Like stacking rocks
Comment icon #39 Posted by Setton on 2 August, 2018, 22:04
Alternative, and simpler version: Pyramids easy to build. Build pyramids.  Thank you Mr Ockham.
Comment icon #40 Posted by Setton on 2 August, 2018, 22:05
Evidence it was built by Khufu: 1 'stupid' piece of writing on the pyramid itself.  Evidence it was built by 'Thoth who was not from here': 1 stupid piece of writing on this thread.  Think I know which is more compelling.
Comment icon #41 Posted by jaylemurph on 3 August, 2018, 1:45
Speaking as a scholar, this statement is 100% pure, unadulterated bull****. You need to leave off from trying to speak for scholars and never try to do so again. That's how badly you're wrong. It's so wrong I'm surprised the universe didn't force-evolve a sapient life-form just to slap you upside the head. --Jaylemurph
Comment icon #42 Posted by Golden Duck on 3 August, 2018, 9:59
Dr Andrey Evlyukhin, et al https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326530154_Electromagnetic_properties_of_the_Great_Pyramid_First_multipole_resonances_and_energy_concentration
Comment icon #43 Posted by qxcontinuum on 3 August, 2018, 11:59
This is not news. I read about in in 1990's . In fact there was a trend back then with ppl having build smaller pyramids in their yards to do yoga.
Comment icon #44 Posted by moonman on 7 August, 2018, 20:10
I like very much how he had no answer for that.
Comment icon #45 Posted by kapow53 on 8 August, 2018, 0:30
I put a pyramid on the back of my car and I get 300 miles to the gallon.
Comment icon #46 Posted by Bunzilla on 12 August, 2018, 20:49
I'm not a 'he' thank you very much, and I declined to respond to his question, since I didn't feel like sharing my life's story with that person. I do have a life outside of this one site, and my poor health doesn't leave me any energy to deal with people who use personal attacks as a means to respond to any view that conflicts from their own. I have very ****s to give. Just because I wasn't physically able to go to school and study archeology, doesn't mean I can't be knowledgeable in it. Plenty of people have made valuable contributions to any number of fields without formal education in the ... [More]

'Drunk and irritable' wasps descend on the UK
8-14-2018
Wasps in Britain have been getting drunk on fermented fruit and left-over pub cider, experts claim.
Scientists reverse the aging of human cells
8-14-2018
Researchers in the UK have achieved a significant milestone in their quest to reverse the aging process.
Lubbock Lights mystery endures 67 years on
8-14-2018
The mass UFO sighting that occurred over the Texas city of Lubbock in 1951 still continues to perplex and intrigue.
New prehistoric flying reptile discovered
8-13-2018
Scientists have revealed the discovery of a new species of giant pterosaur that lived over 200 million years ago.
Otter swimming lessons
Posted 8-10-2018 | 3 comments
The parents of these six baby giant otters attempt to teach their offspring how to swim.

Giant millipedes
Posted 8-3-2018 | 11 comments
Coyote Peterson goes in search of some creatures with a rather large number of legs.

Slow-motion dragonfly
Posted 7-27-2018 | 3 comments
A look at how a dragonfly moves using a camera that takes 2,000 pictures every second.

Giant hornet and a dragonfly
Posted 7-23-2018 | 5 comments
A close-up look at two giant insects chilling on one brave guy's hand.

Why do bandaids glow ?
Posted 7-19-2018 | 0 comments
Dianna Cowern investigates why some bandaids produce a blue glow when they are opened.

Disappearing objects
8-12-2018 | Houston TX USA

I dreamt that Austin was destroyed
8-12-2018 | USA / Texas

Demon on my TV screen
8-12-2018 | U.S.

3 knocks, 3 nights...
8-12-2018 | San Fernando Valley, CA

Feeling something strange
8-9-2018 | Sydney, Australia

Dragon sighting in Spring Tx.
8-9-2018 | Spring Texas