Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Real-life Chucky 'attacks woman's boyfriend'

Posted on Tuesday, 13 November, 2018 | Comment icon 47 comments

Dolls can be creepy at the best of times. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Esparta Palma
A woman in Peru has claimed that her possessed doll moves on its own and is prone to bouts of violence.
The bizarre story was reported locally after the woman, whose name is Berliz, insisted that her boyfriend had left her after the deranged doll 'beat him up' while he was sleeping.

Named Deisy, the doll has allegedly been responsible for a whole host of unexplained occurrences ranging from sightings of strange shadows to physical disturbances and phantom injuries.

"One day, a bright light suddenly shone and my bible fell down from the TV," said Berliz. "I started to cry and the light turned off and I saw shadows all around me."

"I was only 18, and my dad hugged me and when the light came on my face was covered with cuts."
According to reports, the nefarious doll, which she originally received as a Christmas present, has attacked, not only her boyfriend, but also her cousin.

She is now desperate to keep it away from the house so that it can't hurt her newborn baby.

Since appearing online, the story has been met with a rather understandable degree of skepticism with some social media users likening the doll to Chucky - the antagonist of the Child's Play movies.

To date, none of the phenomena attributed to Deisy have ever been independently verified.

Source: Standard Media | Comments (47)

Tags: Doll, Possession

Comment icon #38 Posted by Orphalesion on 14 November, 2018, 10:49
I don't know what it is, but that thing is adorable. Bllargharghargharghargharghargh
Comment icon #39 Posted by Habitat on 14 November, 2018, 11:27
I cannot tell a lie, I was wondering what credit papageorge might have given this. I'm tipping "not much". Seems to me this doll only becomes violent when her fist is inside it !
Comment icon #40 Posted by Piney on 14 November, 2018, 11:45
I know! Isn't it?  I carved one for my youngest along with the "Tool Puppet" so he could sleep better at night.
Comment icon #41 Posted by Piney on 14 November, 2018, 11:51
My little sister brutally killed every one of her dolls in my stepfather's workshop. I walked into a massacre. Heads and limbs everywhere!
Comment icon #42 Posted by third_eye on 14 November, 2018, 12:50
Yes ... but only if it can be trained to land like a butterfly with sore feet ... errr ... flippers ~
Comment icon #43 Posted by EsotericScience on 14 November, 2018, 16:46
OMG! I remember sleeping at my grandmothers house & her guest room was packed floor to ceiling with the most frightening, god awful dolls I've ever seen so there I am up all night with a hammer just waiting.
Comment icon #44 Posted by EsotericScience on 14 November, 2018, 17:08
Verified how? Evidence of the paranormal is documented all the time. People can & have verified that some paranormal evidence wasn't doctored in any way but peoples udder refusal to believe in the paranormal leads them to accept even more farfetched explanation than the paranormal. Some type of 1/1,000,000,000,000 "perfect storm" to create what appears to paranormal but I guess if there's a 1/1,000,000,000,000 chance that there's a alternate explanation then it's 100% not paranormal. That sounds like denial to me rather that logic.
Comment icon #45 Posted by freetoroam on 14 November, 2018, 17:17
Stories are documented, but evidence is not proof, and as to date, no proof has been documented. Many people have claimed to have evidence, just look at youtube, its full of bs. We have seen faked 'evidence' often on here.
Comment icon #46 Posted by Orphalesion on 15 November, 2018, 9:31
That's awesome ^-^ I mean I don't even understand why the woman in the trailer is scared. Instead of running and screaming she should be encoruaging the little creature, it tries so hard to be scary, it gives it's best. Though maybe that's what's going on, sorta like how mother tigers pretend to be scared by their cub's clumsy attempts at ambushing them, to build up their confidence.
Comment icon #47 Posted by jbondo on 15 November, 2018, 15:18
So, if this absurd story were true, wouldn't a logical person have gotten rid of the doll long ago? Even someone who was deluded enough to think this stuff was happening would likely have the semblance to exile the doll to the trash day pickup, or just drop it in a dumpster behind a convenience store. Of course, that would ruin all the ongoing drama and this nonsense story wouldn't have as much cache.

Find sparks hope for world's rarest primate
6-1-2020
The Hainan Gibbon, of which only a few dozen still survive, has received a welcome and unexpected boost.
'Leprechaun whisperer' interviewed on live TV
6-1-2020
A man who claims to be Ireland's last living leprechaun whisperer has spoken out about the impact of the virus.
How would mankind handle an alien invasion ?
6-1-2020
There are distinct similarities between the coronavirus pandemic and a potential extraterrestrial threat.
1,000-year-old Viking boat discovered on island
5-31-2020
Officials have announced that the vessel was found at a burial site on the Norwegian island of Edoya.
Orb of light in room
5-9-2020 | USA/Texas/Waco

Not sleeping alone
5-9-2020 | Los Angeles

Glowing red eyes
5-9-2020 | Fields, Louisiana

Two creature sightings
5-1-2020 | Augusta and Louisana

My haunted home
5-1-2020 | Rainham, Essex, UK

In over my head
3-3-2020 | CA

Stranger at night
3-3-2020 | Merritt Island, FL, U.S.

The babysitter