Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Roswell UFO crash site has changed hands

Posted on Monday, 11 February, 2019 | Comment icon 9 comments

What crashed near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 ? Image Credit: CC BY-SA 2.0 mr_t_77
The area of land on to which the Roswell UFO allegedly crash-landed in 1947 has been acquired by new owners.
Situated around 75 miles to the northwest of Roswell, New Mexico, the 78-acre stretch of land is now under the ownership of the Dinwiddie Cattle Co. after being sold by previous owners Bogle Ltd. Co.

The site has changed hands several times over the last 70 years however it has always remained privately owned and off-limits to the general public.

It wasn't until last year that Bogle finally allowed guided tours of the property.

New owner Tommy Dinwiddie however has no immediate plans to permit future access.
"I just don't know a whole lot about it," he said. "The guy who is running the ranch over there for me knows quite a bit about it, and after we kind of get our feet on the ground running it, we will do some more talking about it and figuring out what we want to do."

There's certainly a good argument to be made in favor of turning the site in to a tourist attraction - Roswell's International UFO Museum Research Center receives over 200,000 visitors each year.

The town's week-long UFO festival also brings in a further 30,000 visitors during the summer.

Whether or not the site will ever be opened to the general public however remains to be seen.

Source: RDR News | Comments (9)

Tags: Roswell Incident, UFO

Comment icon #1 Posted by the13bats on 12 February, 2019, 1:55
Oh no, not roswell again, I was just the other day watching for back ground noise the documentary where the marcels, dad and son contradict each other and themselves, When one peels away the myriad of myths, embelishment,  attention junkies out right lying etc,   roswell was just a weather balloon, read the original mac brazel report, http://www.roswellfiles.com/Witnesses/brazel.htm Not the deion of any thing but an experimental balloon and radar target. Yawn.
Comment icon #2 Posted by paperdyer on 12 February, 2019, 3:32
I just hope some Wacko doesn't try to do cattle mutilations to show ETs are here.
Comment icon #3 Posted by mdbuilder on 12 February, 2019, 16:13
I wonder if a Lidar survey would reveal anything?
Comment icon #4 Posted by Robotic Jew on 12 February, 2019, 16:31
It would reveal that there's nothing to reveal.
Comment icon #5 Posted by mdbuilder on 12 February, 2019, 17:34
Quite possibly...
Comment icon #6 Posted by the13bats on 12 February, 2019, 22:22
I did a cattle mutilation thread the ither day and it wrapped it all up very well for me that is, i do not see even one case that points to anything other than natural causes, true belivers see it a different way.
Comment icon #7 Posted by cathya on 13 February, 2019, 17:24
I'm really getting sick of all the
Comment icon #8 Posted by cathya on 13 February, 2019, 17:25
I'm really getting sick of all the
Comment icon #9 Posted by Hawken on 27 February, 2019, 18:31

Mystery surrounds 'T-34' written on polar bear
12-9-2019
An investigation is currently underway in an effort to track down who is responsible for painting the animal.
ESA to launch space debris collector in 2025
12-9-2019
If successful, the mission will be the first ever to remove a piece of space junk from Earth's orbit.
Can dogs smell the passage of time ?
12-9-2019
Some dogs seem to have the uncanny ability to know exactly when their owner is returning home, but how ?
'Expedition Bigfoot' set to track down Sasquatch
12-8-2019
A new TV series will follow a team of Bigfoot hunters as they attempt to find evidence of the creature's existence.
My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA

The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia