Saturday, December 7, 2019

Posted on Sunday, 6 October, 2019 | Comment icon 70 comments

There's something in the picture, but is it really Bigfoot ? Image Credit: Facebook / Bigfoot 911
A Bigfoot investigation group has revealed a grainy black-and-white image taken in North Carolina.
The photograph, which was snapped on the banks of Lake James, was taken during a sighting of a strange hominid skulking in the trees at around 2 a.m. last Saturday.

The group - Bigfoot 911 - has long been involved in the investigation of the Bigfoot phenomenon.

"I locked right onto this creature and knew immediately it was a Bigfoot," said member John Bruner.
"He was standing there watching us, swaying back and forth. I guess he felt safe because the four of us were in a boat and he was on shore."

The sighting lasted for approximately five minutes before the creature disappeared into the trees.

"I didn't feel we were in any danger," said Bruner. "Bigfoot are curious. They want to watch us, but also want to get away from us. They don't want to engage us at all."

Source: Charlotte Observer | Comments (70)

Tags: Bigfoot

Comment icon #61 Posted by ThereWeAreThen on 16 October, 2019, 18:23

Comment icon #62 Posted by stereologist on 16 October, 2019, 20:58
As I clearly showed multiple witnesses do not make the report any better. It did not improve the reports of the Phoenix Lights, the Morristown hoax, or any other UFO sighting. This is the logical fallacy of an appeal to numbers. This is sometimes called the Bandwagon Fallacy. Adhering to logical fallacies makes for a negative environment.  The reason is that it avoids discussing the evidence which in this case is a story to go along with one of the worst blobsquatch photos taken in a long time.
Comment icon #63 Posted by the13bats on 17 October, 2019, 4:40
Yep, I might be wrong but Pretty much why when all those bigfoot hunt shows popped up those guys didnt look like some outdoorsman up to rambling through rough terrain and underbrush as much as they looked like a guy who would have to peel himself off his sofa to waddle to the fridge to root past the half case of prem beer to find that other tub of French opinion dip to inhale while watching hbo soft core or wwf ppv. You are a group who looks for bf you see him,  thats like hitting a lotto you dont get closer you dont get any good pics and yeah, you dont go ashore to hunt tracks or other physic... [More]
Comment icon #64 Posted by DieChecker on 18 October, 2019, 6:25
I'd pretty much agree, that if a million people saw bigfoot at the same time (Not sure how that would happen), it would be pretty good evidence. Not counting TV shows and YouTube videos here. Those are impersonal, and subject to editing and perspective.
Comment icon #65 Posted by DieChecker on 18 October, 2019, 6:27
I'm a pretty big believer in the POSSIBILITY of bigfoot, but I have to admit there's zero real evidence at present. It COULD exist, but probably doesnt.
Comment icon #66 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 18 October, 2019, 13:05
^this^
Comment icon #67 Posted by Rlyeh on 20 October, 2019, 14:08
WHO ELSE SEE THE LEPRECHAUN SAY YEAH!
Comment icon #68 Posted by freetoroam on 20 October, 2019, 14:22
Yeah man I is going with the crack head.  Now what I want to know, is where did he get them there teeth?
Comment icon #69 Posted by freetoroam on 20 October, 2019, 14:31
I am going 50% not bigfoot and 50% stay off the beer guys. Yeah because boats do not sway! Take it from me - they do.
Comment icon #70 Posted by skliss on 23 October, 2019, 21:48
Late to the party...sorry Looked at the picture....seems to me its just negative space between the trees. Making something out of nothing.

'Bigfoot chases car' video emerges in Russia
12-6-2019
Footage showing a car being pursued by an unknown creature has been doing the rounds on social media.
Banana duct-taped to a wall sells for $120,000
12-6-2019
Modern art connoisseurs have taken to a rather tongue-in-cheek exhibit at a Miami Beach art festival this week.
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter
12-6-2019
Quantum computing expert Deep Prasad has come forward with a rather extraordinary story.
Planet found orbiting white dwarf in world first
12-5-2019
Astronomers have discovered a huge planet orbiting the burnt-out husk of a star that was once like the Sun.
My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA

The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia