Friday, December 6, 2019

Beauty vlogger films 'paranormal activity'

Posted on Wednesday, 27 November, 2019 | Comment icon 33 comments

Marquez seemed genuinely shaken by her experience. Image Credit: Twitter / @daisymarquez_
YouTuber Daisy Marquez had been filming a promotional piece when something unexpected happened.
The 22-year-old self-taught makeup artist, who is no stranger to paranormal experiences, had been filming a sponsorship video for an e.l.f skincare set when the door behind her mysteriously creaked open on its own, hitting her on the back of the head and leaving her visibly unnerved.

In the footage, which has so far been viewed over 2.8 million times on Twitter, Marquez can be seen staring wide-eyed upon the realization that the door had opened by itself.

Speechless, she spends the next minute contemplating what just happened.

While a door opening isn't the most convincing evidence of the paranormal on its own, Marquez also reported that earlier that day she had been 'pushed' down the stairs by an unseen force.
"I'm trying to put two and two together and I find it so weird that I fell down the stairs earlier today," she wrote. "I didn't trip, I wasn't on my phone I legit just fell down the stairs as if something pushed me."

"I find it so bizarre and scary now that this just happened."

She had also previously moved house following strange activity at her former residence.

You can check out the video for yourself below.

Source: Daily Dot | Comments (33)

Tags: Ghost, Daisy Marquez

Comment icon #24 Posted by Overdueleaf on 28 November, 2019, 0:26
I am more baffled by the name "Beauty". Perhaps other people see what I do not, as they say,  beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Comment icon #25 Posted by acute on 28 November, 2019, 9:15
"Beauty" means 'make-up', even if it makes you uglier.
Comment icon #26 Posted by psyche101 on 28 November, 2019, 10:50

Comment icon #27 Posted by Matt221 on 28 November, 2019, 15:46
You don't become a beauty vlogger without having a beautiful set of orbs
Comment icon #28 Posted by SecretSanta on 28 November, 2019, 18:02
Here’s the thing, she’s supposed to be doing a product sponsorship. If I were her sponsor I’d be a little miffed that she’s doing it in a poorly lit bathroom considering she has a room she uses specifically for these videos. A room with good lighting and background (but no door directly behind her to open).
Comment icon #29 Posted by Justice please on 28 November, 2019, 21:04
Maybe she acts conceited and the powers that be let her know she is just human.
Comment icon #30 Posted by Tatetopa on 29 November, 2019, 0:23
Its good drama, and terrific acting, maybe she will get a reality TV show like the Kardashians.
Comment icon #31 Posted by jpeniel333 on 29 November, 2019, 18:26
That's what they've been calling dust since the invention of video.
Comment icon #32 Posted by Festina Lente on 29 November, 2019, 20:10
  She seems a  personality who wants to be noticed.
Comment icon #33 Posted by ThereWeAreThen on 29 November, 2019, 20:26
This comment has got to be one of the most logical comment I've seen on this site. Congratulations sir/madam.

Planet found orbiting white dwarf in world first
12-5-2019
Astronomers have discovered a huge planet orbiting the burnt-out husk of a star that was once like the Sun.
Can your dreams predict a person's death ?
12-5-2019
A 25-year study has looked into the correlation between precognitive death dreams and a person actually dying.
Navy officer saw 'two-mile-wide UFO' over base
12-5-2019
Lee Adams, who once served aboard the USS Nimitz, recalls witnessing a huge object over a base in Virginia.
NASA reveals Parker Solar Probe discoveries
12-4-2019
The groundbreaking solar probe has sent back its first observations from the edge of the Sun's atmosphere.
My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA

The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia