Monday, September 20, 2021

4-year-old recalls 'past life' 9/11 experience

Posted on Saturday, 13 March, 2021 | Comment icon 106 comments

Do we reincarnate after we die ? Image Credit: PD - Leandro De Carvalho
A mother on TikTok has shared the remarkable recollections of her young daughter's alleged past life.
While the concept of past lives and the idea that people can remember who they used to be remains a highly controversial topic, some researchers have documented tantalizing evidence suggesting that there may be something more to the phenomenon than a child's overactive imagination.

One intriguing example of this can be found in a video posted on TikTok by Riss White - a mother who was responding to a post asking for stories of children's past-life recollections.

According to White, on September 11th 2018 she had been browsing news articles and memorial pieces about the 2001 terrorist attacks when her daughter seemed to recognize the twin towers.

"Hey mom, I used to work there," she said, pointing to an image of the North Tower.

When White asked her when that was, the four-year-old replied "before."
What she said next however would chill her mother to the bone.

"She said that one day she was working and the floor got really hot," said White. "So she stood on her desk because the floor was too hot. And she said that her and her friends were trying to get through the door but they couldn't open the door so she jumped out of the window and flew like a bird."

Of course it's possible that the girl had somehow picked up references to the events of 9/11 from somewhere else, but it seems unlikely that she would have understood it at that age.

Could she really be the reincarnation of someone who died that day ?

You decide.

@memengwaakwe

#stitch with @fredericaseverinsen creepy past life story. #pastlife #creepy

♬ original sound - Riss White

Source: Unilad.co.uk | Comments (106)

Tags: Past Life, Reincarnation

Comment icon #97 Posted by Desertrat56 on 29 March, 2021, 14:30
Good, it is a bad practice and using it in law enforcement is even worse. If you have a good hynotist and no one else saying anything during the session maybe you can get decent recall, but usually someone plants a leading suggestion inadvertantly or not that skews the results. It is too easy to do that.
Comment icon #98 Posted by jmccr8 on 29 March, 2021, 17:00
Hi Rolci Why would I have to explain anything the link I gave pretty much sums it up as to how law enforcement is looking at this. I have had a hypnotist try on me twice and couldn't put me under so personally I don't put a lot of stock in it to start with and am well aware of how cops worked back home and don't put a lot of stock in them either. jmccr8
Comment icon #99 Posted by psyche101 on 30 March, 2021, 3:19
Is the way you see reincarnation religiously orientated?
Comment icon #100 Posted by OverSword on 30 March, 2021, 13:38
Not necessarily. I dont hold to organized religion and the one I was raised in you live, due and go to heaven. I mainly reached my current beliefs just by thinking things over and deciding what felt right to me.
Comment icon #101 Posted by Rolci on 8 April, 2021, 22:04
"I don't put a lot of stock in it" somehow doesn't explain how a skeptic police captain (or anyone for that matter) could possibly know that the painter of the Hunchback Woman lost his mother due to a blod clot. It could've been anything else. The VAST majority of people that die will WITHOUT a blood clot in the brain. He identified and years later verified 28 independent facts in the life of someone that had lives a LONG time ago and someone who was so unimportant it was a real detective work to find the painter's name. All 28 facts (all of which could be simplified to yes/no questions) all c... [More]
Comment icon #102 Posted by quiXilver on 30 May, 2021, 16:38
Intriguing topic, thanks for sharing.
Comment icon #103 Posted by Abramelin on 13 June, 2021, 14:47
If I have to believe what I once dreamt decades ago, then I was once a Sardinian pirate around 1200 bce (think "Shardana"). Apparently I wasn't in a hurry to 'reincarnate'. Hmmm.... I just remember there's a thread about procrastination somewhere.
Comment icon #104 Posted by papageorge1 on 13 June, 2021, 15:11
Still you may well have had some less swashbuckling incarnations between Sardana and Abramelin.
Comment icon #105 Posted by glorybebe on 13 June, 2021, 15:38
When I was around 4-5 years old, I would wake up from dreams of being an adult and a life so horrible that I didn't want to grow up. The memories have faded, but, I still remember the feeling. Now, I did go through some extremely rough times, but not with the hopelessness I felt upon waking up from those dreams
Comment icon #106 Posted by Abramelin on 13 June, 2021, 16:09
Yeah. I can dream up a lot, but that dream somehow stuck with me. Well, it was actually more of a nightmare.

Sir Clive Sinclair: a man ahead of his time
9-20-2021
The late inventor created all manner of weird and wonderful gadgets - but did any of them truly fail ?
Man finds creepy doll boarded up under stairs
9-20-2021
A primary school teacher in Liverpool, England found something decidedly creepy hidden in his new home.
Human remains found inside Louisiana alligator
9-19-2021
Wildlife authorities have identified an alligator that is suspected of killing a man who was reported missing.
15th-Century Vinland Map turns out to be fake
9-19-2021
Researchers at Yale University have debunked what was thought to be the earliest known map of the New World.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball