Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > The UFO Phenomenon > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

The UFO Phenomenon

US airman witnessed UFO and 'shadow person' while guarding nukes

January 14, 2022 | Comment icon 46 comments

Strange sightings abound at America's nuclear arms bases. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Adrian Reister, a former USAF nuclear weapons technician, has spoken out about his experiences.
Reister had been stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri between 2003 and 2007 where he was tasked with guarding, moving and maintaining a stockpile of nuclear weapons.

Like many of those stationed at such facilities, however, he reported a number of strange sightings and experiences during his time there that, even to this day, he has been unable to explain.

In one instance, Reister encountered a strange object hovering above some nearby trees.

"I [noticed] a light or orb hovering along the top of the tree line, I'd thought it was just a star at the time but as I continued surveilling the area, the light/orb shot above the treetops and hung there for some time," he told The Liberation Times.
"Maybe it was a satellite, I thought, [but then it] bounced a little in the sky then shot to the left (north) then shot 90 degrees straight up and disappeared."

Even stranger was what he experienced during the summer of 2006.

While working on the night shift, he recalled hearing the footsteps of someone without any shoes.

"I saw what I can't really describe as other than a black mass in the shape of a person standing at 6ft," he said. "Not really a shadow but something that was slightly blurry and didn't reflect any light."

To this day, no explanation for either of the phenomena he encountered has been forthcoming.

Source: Mirror | Comments (46)

Comment icon #37 Posted by Abramelin 1 day ago
Whether or not I believe the guy's account is not important here: he maybe saw something weird, and that's about it. But if you had read what I linked to, you'd know he wasn't at all happy to report it, rules or not. Reporting what he thought he saw would have had undesirable consequences for his career. So he chose to keep quiet for 15 something years. Ok, and now you can start again with your rules on a nuclear base and so on. Oh, believe, even in my country people must obey rules! But not all do, like in every other country. Even in yours.
Comment icon #38 Posted by Manwon Lender 1 day ago
I will let you have the last word!
Comment icon #39 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps 20 hours ago
Very impressive, Manwon. You're an excellent resource to have in here†
Comment icon #40 Posted by Manwon Lender 19 hours ago
Thank you, but by the way do you feel the presence of troll, I feel like one has been following me around this thread maybe itís just my imagination. I really donít like those smelly nasty trolls all they do is crap all over the place, well maybe he will go back under his tree stump! Peace!
Comment icon #41 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps 19 hours ago
Ya, well the trollabite comes with the territory, unfortunately. my method lately is to simply ignore him - or them.† As long as there are at least two normal people in here, we'll be Ok. Ciao
Comment icon #42 Posted by the13bats 16 hours ago
When a person only has a story and can not back it up with evidence or proof sure it costs one their intregrity and credibilty, and in some cases their job, Most people do not want nutballs in charge of important things, they get booted out like in 2021 My rub come in ill use roswell as example, decades later after the fact a bunch of attention junkies popped up telling their stories all of which i believe were made up zero proof of claims all got their attention they desired some made huge profits, You tell me the cat in the OP story why come forward now with zero proof just to look looney. †
Comment icon #43 Posted by Manwon Lender 7 hours ago
Your exactly right my friend you certainly donít want as you put Nut Balls working around Nuclear Weapons! The reason he came forward is for attention, and just maybe he thought he may make a dollar or two to sell his story and integrity.
Comment icon #44 Posted by the13bats 6 hours ago
Not all but most of these mushrooms certainly do try to score a pay check from lecture tours or a book if they can milk it that far
Comment icon #45 Posted by Abramelin 4 hours ago
I understand he's no longer in the army, so there's no more risk losing his job when being considered a nutcase.
Comment icon #46 Posted by the13bats 4 hours ago
Um, not really the answer to my question, Why did he bother telling a story that without proof only gullible true believers will believe and most will just think hes mental or a bs artist, †

Total Posts: 7,212,116    Topics: 295,808    Members: 195,230