Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Have you ever lived in a haunted house, spotted a UFO, captured something unusual on camera or otherwise had a brush with the mysterious ? If so then we want to hear from you - please send us your story and we will feature it in our new Stories & Experiences section.

Demon on my TV screen

Posted on 8-12-2018 | Comment icon 6 comments

By: Recon123 | Location: U.S.

Image Credit: sxc.hu
I've had plenty of strange experiences in my life but not as much as I've gotten older. This experience happened when I was around 12 or 13. One morning I woke up from a horrible dream... Can't recall what it was about, except it being very disturbing. So I wake up sweating to a beautiful sunny morning, with birds chirping.

All seemed good until I noticed a very disgusting sulfuric burning odor in my room.. For some reason at that very moment, I looked at my TV(which was towards the foot of my bed and OFF). The TV screen acting as a mirror, I saw a creature beside my bed in my room through the TV. It was like.. Going back into the shadows or some portal? Like it was crawling backwards into it...

I know what I saw was real and have no reasons to lie. Although I experienced whole lot more than this, this particular experience was different. I did use to get attacked by black baboon demon like creatures with red eyes and silvery sharp teeth.

Some entities kinda looked like huge evil wookies or some looked like bald leathery skinned imps or even very small elf type people(they would bite my toes, so I would sleep curled up).

They all smelled to high heaven and I felt the fur from them, and even felt an electrical sensation when they were near. These creatures would be angry at me for no reason(I guess) and some spoke to me in some low guttural language ( like Latin?Or something).

I also use to have my name whispered or screamed in my ear, tingling in my forehead and body, nocturnal emissions, floating out the window or to the ceiling(dreams perhaps).

Anyways Im simply telling my experiences. Man.. I'm glad that stuff doesn't happen anymore. Thank God. Now all I see is reoccurring numbers 111, 1111 and 1010(use to see 911 a lot but not much anymore) mainly 111. Gets annoying but nothing crazy.

Comments (6)

Comment icon #1 Posted by papageorge1 on 12 August, 2018, 17:01
Whoa. My thoughts are that you are probably more psychically sensitive than most and that sensitivity tends to decline with age (happened to me) and the invisible world is indeed filled with all kinds of strange things/creations.
Comment icon #2 Posted by GlitterRose on 12 August, 2018, 17:08
The low, gutteral, Latin-sounding language struck me, as well as the portal. Piney knows something about the Wookie-like thing, too. Those are things that are sometimes experienced. Definitely time for some sort of banishment.
Comment icon #3 Posted by Chaldon on 12 August, 2018, 19:38
Sounds like you watched too much Japanese horror flicks as a child The deion of the whole accident is full of horror movie cliches which never accompany real events of this kind, I believe you've just had a false awakening and actually continued to dream. I've had those myself many times, some of them felt so real so when recalling the experience I barely could discern a false one from the real. And, strangely enough, those quite often been nightmarish.
Comment icon #4 Posted by Devgru on 28 August, 2018, 5:22
Demons used to try and annoy me as a child as well. I think our innocence as children, allows us to be more spiritually in-tune. Once, when I was very young (around 3-4yrs old), I used to see this demonic, chimpanzee looking thing with red-eyes. Creepy as all hell.
Comment icon #5 Posted by pallidin on 28 August, 2018, 11:51
Just the wording alone sounds very much like a made-up story... "So I wake up sweating to a beautiful sunny morning, with birds chirping." Obvious fiction.
Comment icon #6 Posted by moonman on 28 August, 2018, 13:59
Totally agree, I never believe stories that are written that way. Pointless flowery language does not belong in accounts of this nature.

My name is whispered

Orange, hovering, atom-like figure
10-25-2018 | West kelowna

I saw a strange man
10-25-2018 | Croatia

Spontaneous exorcisms
10-25-2018 | Canada

Two children who didn't age
10-24-2018 | United States New York