Friday, November 24, 2017

'Bigfoot' print found in Ohio back yard

Posted on Friday, 20 September, 2013 | Comment icon 32 comments

The wilds of Ohio are thought to be prime Bigfoot country. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Todd Petrie
An inexplicably large footprint has been discovered in the back yard of an Ashtabula County resident.
Wendy, whose surname has been withheld for privacy reasons, had been out doing yard work when she came across the massive footprint which was 7.5 inches across and imprinted to a depth of 1.5 inches in to the ground.

"I took a picture to show my mother's husband, who's a hunter, and he said it wasnít a human's,Ē she said. "I'm not claiming that footprint to be anything. I donít know what that is."

Both Wendy and her husband have reported a long history of unusual activity in the area including knocking sounds late at night, strange growling sounds and the sighting of a dark figure bounding across a railway line.

"I didn't believe in the sasquatch before," she added. "And in fact I'm still fighting it. But I can't make sense of that large footprint."

An ABC News report covering the discovery of the footprint can be viewed below.

Source: ABC News | Comments (32)

Tags: Bigfoot, Ohio

Comment icon #23 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 23 September, 2013, 22:59
It left just one print? That seems unlikely for a real life Bigfoot. Yes, and even more unusual - impossible, for a bear.
Comment icon #24 Posted by SkepticalB on 24 September, 2013, 1:50
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Ketchum said the average foot size for a male is 17 feet, ...I wear a size 17 Mum and I need to have a talk about who my dad is....
Comment icon #25 Posted by QuiteContrary on 24 September, 2013, 1:55
...I wear a size 17 Mum and I need to have a talk about who my dad is.... Actually it's real easy to tell who dad isn't. Have you ever been photographed clearly?
Comment icon #26 Posted by SkepticalB on 24 September, 2013, 2:00
*thinks back.....* No, I havent DAMNIT MOM Hicks and their beastiality
Comment icon #27 Posted by Frank Merton on 24 September, 2013, 2:21
Comment icon #28 Posted by keninsc on 24 September, 2013, 6:32
Belief in a higher power is something particular to humans. We call it a religion, but really it just something we do to make feel good. Bigfoot as a religion? Fir some that is a very accurate deion. Much same as some believe in aliens and UFOs.
Comment icon #29 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 24 September, 2013, 17:37
So we have supernatural big apes about drifting from one dimension to another. That is an interesting way to rationalize the problems with one's hypothesis. Look up "rationalization." It seems to be the main thing that goes on when people are defending their religion. I assume you aimed this at me....? I don't take orders from anyone, sir.
Comment icon #30 Posted by SkepticalB on 24 September, 2013, 19:46
Not even science apaprently
Comment icon #31 Posted by slaughtr on 2 October, 2013, 12:02
This is what I say to some of you BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH SECKLE ALREADY.
Comment icon #32 Posted by Frank Merton on 2 October, 2013, 12:09
I guess he would actually need to look it up if he took that as an order.

Ancient Mysteries & Alternative History
  Historical Structures
  Update on Scan Pyramid project Oct 2016
  Rosetta stone
 Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs
  Evolution of Spirit
  Gnostic Revelation.
  Suicide Kings
Dolly the sheep had no health abnormalities
11-23-2017
A new study has indicated that the famous cloned sheep had not suffered from any abnormal health issues.
Mars liquid water discovery cast in to doubt
11-23-2017
Dark streaks on the Martian surface thought to be evidence of water may actually be little more than sand.
NASA reveals Cassini 'farewell Saturn' image
11-22-2017
A breathtaking mosaic of the iconic ringed gas giant has been put together by the Cassini mission team.
Mature white crocodile sighted in Australia
11-22-2017
Nicknamed Pearl, the reptile was seen swimming around in the Adelaide River near Darwin on Sunday.
The rainbow turkey
Posted 11-23-2017 | 1 comment
This turkey has gorgeous iridescent feathers but you won't be eating it for Thanksgiving.

What do we know of the giant squid ?
Posted 11-20-2017 | 1 comment
The giant squid is so elusive that it took until 2004 for someone to photograph a live specimen.

Slow motion katana slice
Posted 11-18-2017 | 0 comments
The Slo Mo Guys attempt to slice through a row of water bottles using a katana sword.

What happened to the Library of Alexandria ?
Posted 11-17-2017 | 5 comments
What really happened to the vast wealth of knowledge stored in the ancient library ?

World's largest sticker ball
Posted 11-14-2017 | 1 comment
This enormous ball of stickers contains somewhere in the region of 200,000 stickers.

Strange occurrences
11-15-2017 | Fife

Mysterious music box song
11-15-2017 | U.S.A

Haunted military house
10-23-2017 | New Zealand

Sleep paralysis or real encounter?
10-18-2017 | United Kingdom

Ghost playing with a balloon?
10-18-2017 | Australia